Every Decade have a car that be comes an icon

50's Chevrolet Bel-air
60's Ford Mustang
70's Pontiac firebird
80's Lamborghini countach
90's Supra/NSX/Rx-7
2000's Bugatti veyron
2010's KIA STINGER

It should be out in December, right? I know where I'll be stopping off in the course of my Christmas shopping :D

Gook trash for dirtbags

I'm so exited. When Leroy Rodriguez from "car and motorist magazine " drove the Kia stinger it say it felt like a Mclaren F1

Saw it in person at a car expo, the fake air vents on the hood ruin everything.

I hope the dealers aren't too swamped to let people take test drives to find out how good these are going to be.

I hope you realize how bad you are at shilling a product

end your life at the next crossroad

2010s is so obviously the Tesla Model S that this isnt even funny

>Veeky Forums getting trolled in this day and age
Are Stinger threads the hot new ironic posting?

You guys should know he's going to make more stinger threads if you give him attention

>50's Chevrolet Bel-air
>60's Ford Mustang
>70's Pontiac firebird
>80's Lamborghini countach
>90's Supra/NSX/Rx-7
>2000's Bugatti veyron
>2010's any Koenigsegg

it actually hurts a lot

Yes, I see Stingerposting going on for a long time.
And then there'll be some dumbass who actually buys one.

>superclass defining any era

What is wrong with you?

>2010s
>Not Toyota 86
Unfortunately this is the future we chose.

Toyota Slowburu has nothing on the Stinger. This time they're getting the job done right.

There really hasn't been an iconic car of the 10's yet.

Honestly I think Scion owned late 2000's. From the tC to xB, I fuckin saw them everywhere

Is that a stinger? looks good.

Theory: FRS owners are creating all of the Stinger threads to make Veeky Forums hate something more than the FRS.

Its a car shill calm down.

Threadly reminder that the SS Commodore is a better car and Stinger fags get ass-blasted when they're reminded.

Videos showing it the opposite.

There's a video showing it on the track? Reminder that you should wait for domestic units to be available, as who knows what tune they're running for the press

I'm sorry but the SS is slower. Deal with it.

>no u
>much opinion is better than yours
This is you btw

>video showing it slower
>ITS YOUUUU
stay mad. Deal with it.

Agreed. This car is AWESOME. Looks and feels like a Ferrari, for a fraction of the price. I'll be sure to visit my local Hyundai/Kia/Genisis dealer ASAP! Can't wait!

There's a video showing it on the track?

yep

Fuck

The kia stinger will be dead on arrival. It's basically a Ford Taurus sho

If a car has had a profound impact in the industry at large, it's like said, the Tesla Model S.

You know, deep in your heart, that it's true. And yes, it hurts, a lot.

one of the few times i expect to agree with you

Is it fast?

>tfw it doesn't have a manual
>still feel incredibly betrayed by Alfa for pulling the shit they did with the Giulia Quadrifolio

Why!? Why can't you make a brilliant sports sedan with a goddamn standard transmission!? Why would you let BMW and GM to have a monopoly on that sub-segment!?

what they do?

2010s, the decade old econobox, sitting next to either a rice rocket motorcycle or a "classic" you got off craigslist for $5k, because people in the 2010s are too poor for new cars. Hell, some people are too poor for cars. The 2010s: your brother's crashed GSXR sitting in your backyard, ready for whenever you forget where you put your bus pass. He gave it to you for $300 because he couldn't afford rent after his iphone's lease rate went up.

GM has the ATS-V and (had) the SS and BMW of course has the 3-series in various M and non-M flavors, all sports sedans with an optional third pedal. The Quadrifolio was shaping up to be the most exciting sedan in over a decade, and they pulled the manual option for North America. We desperately need more options here.

>imagine being so retarded that you actually think scion "won" the 2000s

standard transmissions aren't fast. they're completely outclassed by sequentials. problem with unsycnhronized sequential manuals is, only bikers and literal racecar drivers know how to operate them, so they lack mass market appeal.
standard transmissions aren't easy or convenient. shift gates to miss, clutch work to time in, engine speeds to match for you to go into gear easily, or at all once the synchros wear down. it's a bother, even compared to a racing gearbox which is either a smooth vrr-snick-vrrrrrm-snick-vrrrm or vrrr-CHCKCHCKCHCKCHCKCHKGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK if you don't do it right.

There's no reason to put a standard H pattern synchromesh gearbox fucking anywhere. They're pointless garabge in every arena of motoring!

Scion won at being completely irrelevant to their target demographic.

You can't pretend to be vin diesel with a sequential's lever shifter or flappy paddles though

But even paddle shift automatics are boring. By your logic, we should completely ditch naturally aspirated engines and everything should be AWD with a hybrid powertrain. "Get rid of it because it's slower" is an idiotic argument that is only valid at the highest levels of performance. Even then, it's anti-consumer to advocate for fewer options.

Naturally aspirated engines have a point. They're more reliable and have predictable power delivery.
Not being AWD or a hybrid has a point. It's lighter and cheaper.

The standard gearbox doesn't have a point. It's not well suited to motorsport and experienced drivers. It's not well suited to commuting and inexperienced or incompetent drivers. It's a blast from the past and I'm pretty sure that most people who want one would, if given the chance, go for a proper sport gearbox with street friendly ratios over the brass cones and H pattern shifter. It's only being sold today because of european poorfags who can't afford automatics and "car enthusiasts" who are more or less the male version of horse girls.

>the experience
>you don't understand
>me and my miata are inseparable
>i caress and jiggle her cute littel six speed short shifter every night...

8.5/10
Excellent shitpost

it's an italian car

you might think italians are about soul and passion and driving pleasure but they really just want to go really fucking fast.

it's the british who are about soul and passion and driving pleasure. people got confused because british cars with character, etc broke down a lot and so did italian cars. people didn't get it and thought the character was unreliability but the british cars were built to break down and the italian cars were really meant to run longer but weren't built so well.

"Well........it's an elegant design...."

Stinger is shit

God bless KIA, the most powerfull thing on earth after God himself !

Of a reliable source, the Stinger beats the Mclaren P1 on the 0-60, however for the 0-250 it is an perfect equality.

Oh yeah? Well I've driven the Stinger personally at a private testing facility and can tell you definitively that it's quicker off the line than a 918, corners better than a BAC Mono and gets better fuel economy than a Tesla Model S.

It don't surprise me, it's a fucking God Tier !

Except faster and luxury interior and better features.

No one cares about Tesla except people who want to flaunt money around.

this

>No one cares about Tesla except people who want to flaunt money around

Which is A LOT of people

Define “a lot”. Because more wealthy people drive shit cars because they see cars as a tool to move around in and don’t care about cars in general.

All the people who bought a Tesla, all the people planning to buy a Tesla.
Then there's the impact on the motoring world at large, the frenzy over EV is mainly caused by Tesla.

>more wealthy people drive shit cars
Wealthy people drive nice cars because they still want comfort and features,

That is literally me

fuck

>Australia in the 2010s
XR6 Turbo

>Buying a hyundai
>Ever

Did someone say

F E A T U R E S ?

>90's Supra/NSX/Rx-7
>not Ford Taurus

Remind who that is one more time?

Reminder of how bad Kia's reliability is.

So are you just going to post that one specific chart every day

Everyday OP is a sperging shill fag.

No he is a shitposter. Don't be so dumb.

Realistically it's probably the Nissan GTR or even the Alfa Giulia Quadamagfedgemojo.

Probably this too.

No you are a shit poster, he's a shill.

>thinking that the intentionally dumb and widely unpopular OP is an actual trained and paid corporate shill

Paranoid as fuck. Stop sperging over it. I bet you're one of those guys that give trolls free bumps.

KIA WHAT?

no u

Sperg mor.

says the guy crying over a shitposter mistaken as an imaginary "shill"

Wouldn't be surprised if you're actually the OP to be honest

I love watching a single digit IQ poster get triggered.

I can't fucking wait to get my Stinger!

Oh god I want Ford to start selling FPV cars in the states, so fucking badly. We brought the Ford Motor Company to you in the first place, the least you can do is send us some Aussie Fords in return!

kek

Stop replying to these shitty shill threads, you faggots.

Manual Giulia Quadrifoglio exists

the cheapest v6 in germany is 46k.
you can buy the last gen facelift e class amg,
the current cls 63 amg or the f10 m5, all above have over 500 hp.
and front looks almost like the kia sportage.

now tell me why would someone with 50k cash choose kia?

The Stinger too can be manual ! so fucking god tier

>now tell me why would someone with 50k cash choose kia?
Bad taste ?

>shill_ material_for_Veeky Forums.jpg

Could also be Toyobaru or Alfa Giulia Quadriplegic but yeah.

Icon car 2010s HELLCAT pls

2000's is GTR R35
2010's is gt86 (unfortunately)

Looks like Op got buthurt.

Apparently you’ve never been wealthy or known wealthy people. Most wealthy people spend their money to either get themselves more money or to better their living situation. And typically don’t care about their cars and drive shitty economy cars. Only people from poverty who recently come into money blow money on nice cars. And “everyone who has bought a Tesla” isn’t even a fraction comparable to majority of wealthy people.

Reminder that your shitty meme pic is incorrect.

No one cares about your Ford Not A STi.

Why? It’s funny.

They are releasing a special edition Stinger next spring. Maybe it’ll be a manual.

Most people will by the $40k GT.

Hellfat? Neah. It’ll probably be the Shelby GT350R.

Not in the United States, Alfa turned their fucking backs on us!

I was thinking the same thing

Don't kid yourself. Most people couldn't score a $40k loan, not around here anyway.

I mean missy people that will buy the Stinger.

*I mean most people

so true

>80's Lamborghini countach
Oh man I love the look for those cars.

Ahhahahahah its funny as fuck because its true!!

Fuck off you shill.