/owg/ - Overwatch General

>New assault (2CP) map: Horizon Lunar Colony is live! Yes, that includes in competitive.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIsDXT8Xl8I

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/
>Highlights include a nerf to Hog's 1-shot capabilities, a buff to Deadeye's lock-on time, and changes to career profile stat tracking.
>Hovering over a teammate's name (in the groups page of the social tab) will show their five most played heroes for the season.
>Also, Reaper heals just by dealing damage and doesn't have to pick up orbs anymore, so he's pretty fucking scary in the right hands now.

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Previous thread:

Someone post the Uwah. I need Uwah

>sombra and genji

What the fuck is this

Just went 38-2 with Pharah on 3 rounds of Nepal lads. Let's have a positive thread

You wah.

I mean she's really weak in this meta, unfortunately. Still my favorite character

Is anyone else lagging the fuck out right now?

also
>d.va could ult and buy us the precious seconds for our team to get back on point after respawn so enemy team doesnt win point
>beg her in voice comm to just ult that we are on our way
>"the point is lost why should i waste my ult?" ~ d.va

Dipshit there was no sense in saving that ult if you literally could have bought us a few seconds to get back on point because enemy mercy already blew her ult and we had 2 additional ults ready to be used and it would have been game right there.

Also with the conversation from last thread. Fuck Ster I fucking want jerma so start making videos for his main youtube channel again

>/owg/
>positive

Should've just let last thread die and never made a new one. You're all losers.

>instapick McCree
>team goes apeshit the second the enemy pharah kills our support
>meanwhile our 2nd dps is junkrat

McCree, Hanzo, Widow. The 3 characters that gather all the blame.

HAMMOND WHEN

Ster is best boy 10/10 relatable gamer

>mods delete parchy posting
>dont delete diseased faggot spam
Makes you think

I want to stick my dick in that Uwah

But id legit go gay for jerma

They delete whatever gets reported enough senpai

It is a wonder why they havent deleted you yet.

>Genji with a sickle
He's being a better reaper than Reaper is what.

I want higher quality Uwah

Jerma's magic trick stream was incredible desu

can i still play if i rebuy?

I would like to see more of Team Talon.

The gay spam gets mass reported but stays

>paying 40 dollars to circumvent a ban
nah

this wasn't inteded?
>it took them 9 months to fix this bug

Hi Dafran.

>gay spam gets reported but stays
>people often say that mods are gay

Hmm or maybe its just a coincidence

I'm sad and suicidal (double S) someone make up a fake hero leak to make me happy.

Ster is an annoying little bitch boy

Just don't play comp it's not worth it

Good, that means they're doing their job.

How do you get banned in this game?

I think you meant *cute boy

And you wonder why people hate fags

Pharah is best Imouto.

How do you even get banned? I've been a torb main for the past 3 seasons and also I'm salty as fuck and constantly teabag people when I kill them yet I havent been banned.

no

Stay triggered

I know Kaplan's hairdresser and he said that the next hero would look something like pic related

The fuck is up with qp? Since the moment i hit lvl25 i went to competetive exclusively because i wanted to """normal""" matches with teamwork and so on so i skipped playing qp entirely.

I hit diamond not a long ago with playing heals exclusively so i decided to train my aim further on being a better dps so i went to do some quickmemes with a mix of bot aim training and tracking training with tracer. But holy fuck qp is hard its a new level of retarded players and a mix of everything i couldnt have imagined.

Players have laggy aim yet they manage to hit headshots randomly forcing my recall 24/7, mccrees flashing onto the location i was a moment ago hitting me and making my character die on a different location. Forced meta comps in every enemy team with winstons and dvas shitting on dps with pocket healers. I had a 5stack exclusively hunting me down with dva/winston and pocket heals and then saying "Haha diamond cuck". Is this a new kind of fucking fetish? Am i being bad by losing to these gold or unranked players ? Im confused as fuck.

My aim has gotten significantly better where i reach 50% acc with tracer and 65%+ with mccree but still i never imagined that qp would be this fucked up.

Keep digging

Leaving too many matches. Getting banned because of reports is impossible.

You too

>too dumb to understand
Ill spell it out for you, you homos are digging your own graves.

>dva loses dm
>m2 is a rocket launcher similar to pharah
>no reload
Would you accept this?

Have you ever actively thrown due to tilt?

>playing Ana
>2cp anubis defense
>enemy captures both points
>attack
>faggot sym main gets in argument with Zarya on team after Zarya types "gg we have sym on team" in game chat
>capture first point
>dumb bitch puts teleporter from second point spawn all the way back to first point spawn and starts waving and sitting with enemy team
>we lose
>At the defeat screen they start arguing again and Zarya says something along the lines of "not much you can do when you have the worst player in ranked on your team"
>queue up again
>Eichenwalde
>my luck would have it I get both of these guys on my team
>they start arguing again they go sym and orisa, Zarya from prev game stole Sym
>type "you're both garbage manchildren and I hope neither of you rank up" in team chat, mute everyone, hide chat, instalock Genji and actively feed (I'm awful at Genji and only play him because imo he's the most fun character)

Whatever you got to tell yourself kiddo

Not that user but nothing you're saying is impressive, amusing, engaging, entertaining, or otherwise worthwhile in any way. Kindly please stop wasting bandwidth with this textual garbage.

Are eggs food or ingredients?

>50% acc with tracer and 65%+ with mccree

Nice try faggot.

you sound like a bigger faggot than actual homos literally the white noise you hear in the background that wears you down all the time.

Stop abusing the moderation system to push homosexuality.
You have a board go there.

No that's retarded.

No, that'd be retarded.

its pretty easy to hit shitters

in what kind of universe do you live in that it can't be both?

Does anyone have the variant of the first panel that has Reaper edited in?

Both.

>Attack Hanamura
>someone instapicks Symmetra
>nobody gets triggered
>mouseover in social
>10+ hours in Competitive
>act as pocket heals
>win with 6 minutes left

Did Blizzard reset stats or something? I'm getting Career Bests every match.

>remove the tank aspect of dva, a tank
Why are dps manbabies so mad that a tank counters them and their ult isn't a free team wipe button?

If you take away D.Va's DM she's shit. DM is also where almost all her utility and skill ceiling is, to be honest. I think she's fine. If you had to nerf D.Va maybe just make her level of DM visible to the enemy team as a gauge over her head while she uses it? Or make her ult charge slightly slower to compensate or make it so when she ults she's out of her mech longer before she can call another one down? Something like that, to weaken her elsewhere.

>>m2 is a rocket launcher similar to pharah
How about no?

>Stop abusing the moderation system
Who said anything about the moderation system.
>You have a board go there.
After you:

If you have a problem with the site's moderation that's literally all on you. Maybe send Hiromoot an email?

People have figured out you hysterical homos keep mass reporting normal posts.
Leave /lgbt/ is for faggots not /owg/

>tfw thought I had it but can't find it

Why are Japs so slow to make high quality OW doujins?

>Literal tinfoil hat paranoi

>People have figured out you hysterical homos keep mass reporting normal posts.
Is this another pizzagate thing where you say something stupid but sincerely believe it

why does hanzo always have ult

>Honestly whining about pointless UWAAH posting getting deleted
Fuck off
Homos can fuck off too, but you're not somehow better than them

What a fucking tool

This thread is the most times ive been banned for literally nothing since Veeky Forums first went online.
Thats unusual.
Some people are fucking up this thread obsessively. I say more controversial shit on the actual official forums and never get banned.

KEK

Anyone?

Care to post some of those "nothing" bans? I'll post one of mine to get us started.

Simple arithmetic ensures constant charge gains

I think they did. I tried to check how many hours I had on my main and it only said 2. Last time I checked it was 15.

Comp stats seem to reset every season. But now they are fresh (also) because they just changed the way the averages are calculated.

So you pick a random ass scapegoat to bitch endlessly about? Wow, amazing problem solving skills.

>complaining about homos
>in a game with literal homos

wew

>boo hoo mods actually do their job here boo hoo hoo
why don't you go back to where you don't get banned so much

>tfw spam group up in chat
>team wipe
>team rages when you switch to extra dps
What good is an AoE heal if you're no where near the healer?

I don't even know what you two are talking about, but are You seriously posting a bad from 3 years ago?

>scapegoat
Im not the only one that notices the homo spam. Why can r76 fag be allowed to take over threads but if you post sonething too heterosexual or too game relevant its deleted.

>just came back after a few months and seen all the new changes.
>most supersized by lack of waifu posts here killing the threads.

good job all around guys.

Hello they are both straight and don't exist

I hope you find someone irl that will like you despite all the shit posting you do on American Anime Anonymous foruns

QP is for people that understand when you play, you're not fighting the enemy and your own team.

Okay confirmation bias goggles, whatever you say.

I'm calling him out on what he said, because I don't believe he's been banned for "nothing" and no I'm not implying that I got banned for nothing, I just found it funny

>implying they do their job
They literally let this site become known as a wife swapping website

who is pharah's dad

Some random guy they made an Injun because people were upset about her skins.

Some injun man who isn't in the game, because Blizz hates fun.

>everyone on the enemy team leaves
>decide to just sit down on spawn
>suddenly the message warning me about inactivity
>before I even have time to touch any key I get immediately kicked
>no rejoin button
>I lost 15 SR

I was laughing so hard at how shitty this was that I wasn't even that mad.
What the actual fuck blizzard.

Why does this game queue me with diamonds in qp when I'm only gold? Is the game telling me to git fuckin gud?

>guy swaps off from Lucio
>"sorry I'm just worthless as a healer I can't do it"
How the FUCK is playing Lucio hard? All you have to do is skate around near the team like a coked up nigger shooting people with M1 with your AoE heal on

Because QP doesn't give a fuck. I'm diamond and get matched with top 500s.

listen nobody cares what you think

Finally decided to finish my placements today. After 7 minutes of looking for a game, my dad walks in and asks to use the computer. I start to hold to leave the search but it's too late - already joined. Press F to pay respects to my search times and my XP and my placement rank