Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAkJskq5ai4
twitter.com/examu_PR/status/877857502804688897
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/877713309641748482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

playblue

I'm getting more and more excited for DBFZ but I remember that it'll be a while before it comes ou

i never knew hildr was this thicc

>too late to the blazblue party
>want to buy rev2 but no sale

should i buy either

it's downloading!!! excite !!!!!

The only thing good about her are her tits and that she's somewhat fun to play.

>jiyuna quit has job as a teacher
>he doesn't realize you need to be employed to continue living in japan, unless you marry a citizen
LMAO, how can a 40 year old weeb anime virgin be this dumb?

do you think they'll ever fix the big lobbies in rev2? do they have the 30 second initializing thing and failed to connect errors in the ps4 version too?

>50 year old weeb NEET living in japan that does nothing but play anime kusoge

jesus christ desu

both are dead, play sfv

who is the may of blazblue?

you think the japanese govt would dare deport a fellow goober, the most powerful race in the world??

I'm glad I bought the complete collection before they raised the price to $40. That shit was too good to be true.

His work for Redbull on BeasTV counts as employment

yeah rev2 is fun

rev2 came out this month with a bundle and they slashed the price of rev1 which is why there isn't a big sale but it's good desu

By the time Rev2 gets a real sale, Rev3 will be out

im excite

>being paid with a few cans of redbull counts as employment

>implying teaching gave him money
>implying he isn't already a god in japan for being a tall white man

no he gets money and converts them to strong zeros. tfw I can't buy strong zero and pretend I'm drinking it with jiyuna ;___;

you are right on time for the blazblue party. centralfiction released 2 months ago and the blazblue collection on sale is hot.

Bug jannai
Her mouthparts are not a long, rigid succing structure like a straw, but chewing mandibles and lapping labium

Play im@s

the cow isn't elphelt?

what did ogawa mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=NAkJskq5ai4

anime will never replicate this

Tales fighting game when? i main judith!

>join my discord for more sniffs

Which Arcana Slut should I main?

he means he's our guy

Heart

cathy

proto bullet

they all have the exact same face

flush this trash ya stoner, bagoosh

The busty ninja chick I saw in an article about the series.
Sheena Fujibayashi if google serves.

The best one isn't even playable so it doesn't really matter. That said, either lilica or akane.

no fuck them

unless they go on a flash sale I ain't buying shit

who is best?

Mildred.

I played GG for a couple hours and it feels really really good to be able to use meter to for the improved block

It also feels like they weren't afraid to give characters a lot of range, so using things like medium slash and heavy slash to zone and poke into a confirm feels much better than the unga bunga fest that is SFV with the ranges being so similar for most characters

Play arms

Worth noting that that is a creation of SFVs homogenization and """"esports""""

stubbiest fucking normals ever, ryus cr. mkick is fucking pathetic

yes, i love me some zoning with HS as well

How do I play this without losing my last shred of shame?

Speaking of Arcana, Examu is starting a Kickstarter on July 5th to bring Six Stars to Steam.

twitter.com/examu_PR/status/877857502804688897

Can you guys sell me on the idea of buying Guilty Gear rev 2? I'm bored

Angela Halo

buy a JRPG instead

Can someone give me a link where I can watch UMVC3 at CEO? There's several full vids for literally every other games top 32 or whatever on Youtube but MvC is missing completely

I like the game but i'm shit at convincing people to buy stuff. Why don't you just go masturbate and if you still wanna play GG afterwards then you will find your answer.

and goobers wonder why they don't have sponsors. not that I really care

Ogodwa

it's fun and you can practice combos or do trials when you're bored

>FGC people complain about lack of franchises and variety
>ignores new IP's, only supports capcom games, and insists that anything that even slightly deviates from the norm isn't a fighting game

Pokken is the biggest victim of this. Game's got a ridiculously balanced roster and succeeds at what SFV was trying to do with being mostly fundamental and mindgame based and not so much execution to make it easier for newcomers without making it piss easy in the process.

twitch.tv ceogaming/videos/all has marvel and most of the other games there, a few were on other channels

Why buy GG when Crash is coming back

what the fuck

Which one is worse

I agree with you, I do play Pokken but none of my friends will and the online is mostly dead aside from kids who don't know how to play

But SFV is a total garbage fire of a fighting game with no soul or skill required.

toppest fighting dykes

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/877713309641748482

Is he literally our guy?

Why are goobers so ugly?

>socks and sandals

Weren't they planning a kickstarter for Arcana Heart 4?

Advanced Zato tech Baka Gaijins won't understand.

>and the online is mostly dead aside from kids who don't know how to play

u wot, I play a few hours every day on ranked and I run into a ton of people who know what they are doing and actual professional players. What rank are you at? Or are you playing on friendlies?

In any case, if you want to play pokken and actually learn, join the discord, it's where everybody is
discord.gg/pokken

>Pokken is the biggest victim of this.
no it's the victim of being on a children's console. I doubt you can even use an arcade stick with Wii U

The combo system is right in the sweet spot between too lenient and too strict.
It feels great when you nail something tricky after spending an hour trainingboaring it.
The cast is diverse but well balanced, every character is viable in all levels of play.
The online isn't as dead as people like to claim.
And it has some pretty great sniffs desu.

I tried Heart and she's pretty standard.
I'll try Saki-chan.

FChamp had it removed from youtube and had the twitch one muted because Persia apparently outed him as being gay during his fight with RayRay. No I'm not joking, there's pics of his deleted tweets somewhere.

The awful showing at evo didn't help

why is he trying to force the switch meme so hard

how do you not have a PC, ps4, or xbone if you play video games

May isn't a sniff, delete this you blazblue-playing fuck

>wanting more people to play a game is bad

Was it supposed to be a secret?

>no it's the victim of being on a children's console
>The awful showing at evo didn't help

These are both also legimate points. I think the EVO showing in particular did a lot of damage. The game was too new to show off, none of the characters were explored and people didn't know how to deal with zoning yet.

People thought chandelure, suicuine, and gardevoir were all top tier and Braixen bottom and it's the reverse now (though all are viable)

>I doubt you can even use an arcade stick with Wii U

There's really no need to for Pokken, you can buy the controller designed for the game the arcade machines use that works with both the WiiU and Switch, it's pretty comfy

literally our guy
on another note, how much of may's gameplay revolves around gay ball/dolphin setups? she is cute but i dont like autism characters

just unnecessary and distracts from the legitimate complaint of no crossplay

>tfw trying to fight the urge to buy a switch to play zelda, splatoon and mario

You've got to be shitting me. Did he really think we all couldn't tell already? I can smell the dick on his breath every time he gets on the mic

Not a May main, but ball/dolphin shenanigans into a 40% air combo ENSENGA! is a pretty big part of her game plan.

post dodges

>tfw I'm having more fun watching this random Rivals of Aether stream than I have the most talked about games in this thread

how do they deal with the disconnect of him fucking ricki, either he's not gay or ricki isnt a woman

this whole thread

The beetle is the only good character

Why does ogawa always retweet 3d shit? Not my guy

Huuuuum Arcanabab??

I miss flaming gay man ricki desu

Me because I don't like people seeing my cringe username

I'm watching the beetle beat on the polar bear right now

>mon fromage quand people say jojos is dead kusoge

lmfBAO

how wrong can all u fags be

Pick someone lower iq my friend

The Lucifer trip a few threads back

ST

What's going on that so many people are in that room?

what's this list

Joel from vinesauce is streaming it