/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

410,757,864,530 DEAD TAMERS

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/IberiaBelongsToAsturias/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for blacks are disgusting filth

Karma bombers don't exist

I do exist and I'm coming for your rotation white boy.

Drows are nice.

I should probably think about uninvesting in my cereals as well. I have 3 workshops up and running in calph, but I think the majority of my useless CP is tied up in my 6 crate workshops that my trent workers run to calpheon to do, so I have those two cities connected. I'm about 4k crates away from being able to get to M2 so maybe I'll remove that link afterwards; but then I have 2 months worth of every kind of timber gathered that Im chopping and turning into crates.

Just seems like I can't do both, I think it'd be better to stick to crates since I don't have max inventory slots and only A1 fishing.

by how much do i need to overshoot minimum price to win an outfit? 10%? more?

White boys don't exist

Maehwa vs Kunoichi for a first character?

If you haven't already, you need to pay2win worker lodging in every town that has workers. It's not optional if you want everything. Same with pay2win storage space in your main city or wherever you craft unstackable shit.

Your question is as retarded as you are.

This game is nowhere near as fun or comfy as you guys made it out to be.

okay I'm retarded, so what's the answer? What should I put for my fucking preorder?

Should we tell him?

Go put in a pre order and see what happens.

can I fap to you ing?

this item can't be preorderd, why not?

Which one?

Are the anons that wanted to play Tekken with me still there?

You should stop asking that

I only have the +3 lodging in Calpheon/Trent, the others didn't seem necessary except for maybe Velia. I don't really NEED everything on the map, was really just wondering if it was worth having Valencia/Azehara connected 24/7 or only just for the every 1-2 months that i'll dump crates in. Sounds like it depends on if I'm actively trading things in like fishing or just afk stuff.

Karma Bombing is just tricknology invented by the white boys to keep as honest grinders griefing.

Right.

Because you can't pre order pearl items.

Get it now?

>sad knight
>peppy artorias
the choice is obvious

What region?

thank you bae, did you use the rolling method?

Fuck I just bought this game. I didn't visit this general beforehand nor did I consult Veeky Forums at all for that matter. Did I just waste 8 bucks?

I only play Guilty Gear and barely at that.

yea sorry bud

well isn't that some shit

brb, suicide.

No one asked you retard

Meant to reply

NA

You should start! You're sleeping on a great game

It actually costs very little CP if you connect it through the ocean, and I usually end up going to Valencia almost every day because of margoria items I can't sell.

I'll play you. What's your Steam?

Maybe tomorrow I will make a friend.

Oh no...you had to skip your daily big mac? FUUUUCK DUDE I'm so mad I got to explore a massive in-game world and get sucked off my erp sluts for only 8 dollars but I had to miss out on my FUCKING NUGGIES FOR A WHOLE MEAL!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU /BDOG/

What is the best class? What is the worst class?

Wiz/Warrior. Valk/Kuno.

Why play this instead of archeage? why play archeage instead of this?

Yes.

The visual helps a lot actually. I have most of the mainland connected already from trent to Altinova, but I'll do some math with somethinglovely and see if the ocean path is cheaper, I already have a few dried fish nodes up that way anyways. Thanks

I would have since all my discord buds got it but I didn't want to pick up another fighter when I didn't give my all to the other. Plus I got hooked on BDO. Were you the one saying you were waiting on Leo to get her boobs or something?

How do I get into crafting and life? I'm tired of mindless grinding Sausans nonstop.

Don't deny it, you know grabbing a big box of nuggets and a diet coke, eating the whole thing is heaven. What sauce you like?

Honey Mustard

Hi koneko =3

Buy an axe and stop chopping.

Get a hoe and get whoring.

honey mustard or ranch
and dr pepper instead of diet coke what the fuck.

What are the best houses in BDO? Wanna get my house looking as comfy as this

Not helpful. Do I really need a minimum of 200CP just to get starting like most guides are telling me? Or is there anything slightly profitable that I can do with 110CP?

Stop that right meow!

SHORT

Cook for a day and a half and you'll easily have 200cp. Its not difficult at all

What dish is best for that? Lowest cooking time? Cheapest materials?

Region/Platform?

Do some fucking research. Do some fucking research? Do some fucking research of your own for once. Someone explains this shit every 200 posts in this general.

PC NA West

Everyone has that house.

SLUT

show me your face

It's the retarded green witch with the man chin

FATHER, THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!

Archeage is the better game but Archeage is horribly pay to win. This game also has better waifus.

Wow that's lucky. Want to play sometime?

Dang pepperoni knights.

just bought this for like 8 bux because I don't have much to do, can I make a waifu in it? I spent like 2 hours flipping between the tera character creator and other windows. made a solid 10/10 sad elf in my opinion.

post you're sad elf

Welcome to Sardine. How comfy are you?

Character creator is definitely much better in BDO. I was never truly happy with Tera's chargen. BDO's isn't perfect either but yeah, can make waifus

Any tips on how to un-retard my character's appearance?

Well, I was actually referring to playing more of GG, but that's understandable. Give it a little more attention though, it's pretty neat

Shouldn't you link yours since you challenged me? I'm a little hesitant about putting my ID on Veeky Forums

Kek, and yea, I was the user complaining about Leo becoming an 'it'

Reduce horizontal mouth size. Small cheeks not puffy. Slightly bigger eyes with normal iris/pupils. Close the mouth.

Not very.

Men of taste.

DUDE TEKKEN LMAO

>got pk'd while afk fishing
really...?

Who do you main?
I'm looking to try ling xiaoyu but her moveset seems a bit complicated. I keep getting my back to the enemy and can't figure out why

>degenerate gets purged and denied his afk shit
I see no problem here.

What should I use my precious milk and eggs for in cooking? Just hit apprentice and I have a lot saved up.

Get fukd erp faglord

GUILTY GEAR

kys crocuta.

I've deleted tera after max leveling 2 gunners and an archer thing. the bosses redzone inconsistency made me quit. I don't think I ever took any screenshots either which kinda makes me want to reinstall it one night just to grab screenshots.

Post you're waifu
crocuta is taken

Hello yes this is my wife

So apparently the Grunil set looks like a dress on a zerker.

Suits you fine gay boy
Go back to erping with your nigger friends in calph 2
Fuckin EU cuntbag

i dont erp though

queer fuccboi gib a succ, boipussy

Hey dude fight my Lili steamcommunity.com/id/IberiaBelongsToAsturias/

Post a lobby.

>naaki
god dman fuk offf

NA or EU?
were you was fishing?

>private profile