/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Good edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

mmohuts.com/news/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-e3-2017-hands-preview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rhodoks are neither white nor based

2nd for assburgers

if by more recent you mean within the last two years then yeah its super recent

Are there any quality 16th/17th century singleplayer mods for warband? Looking for some hot matchlock action.

the gun fighting in WFAS is pretty good

In Morgh's editor the horseman and knightly heater/kite shields have a shield height of 50, so shouldn't they read as 39x100 in game instead of 39x79?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

it's shield height and weapon length
round shields only use weapon length
how it computes the actual size doesn't make any sense

ALT

RIGHT

FIDGET

SPINNERS

There's that one Dynasty Warriors mod.

My friends consistently tell me it's a pile of garbage.

do they ever say why

So do the horse/knightly shields have greater height than the cavalry shields?

well it's not

Never actually bought Mount & Blade before. Pirated for single player for a while. Do people still play multiplayer? It's on sale in steam. Also looking at Napoleonic Warfare.

And I'm Australian if that makes a difference.

i guess?
this is just speculation because i've no idea how shields properly work, i don't know of any documentation about them and it's not straightforward like weapon reach is
from what i can tell shields with only weapon length have a circle of coverage, since the only value is width
if there's a height value then it draws a rectangle of coverage based on those dimensions
how it actually gets those dimensions i have no idea, because sometimes it seems to just double them and other times it does weird shit with them

if you're australian don't bother with mp

Sounds like I'll be saving myself 10 dollarydoos then.

single player is worth it, especially on sale

Oh, I know how great the single-player is.

>yotsuba

Futaba

16th century western hemisphere

damn

but still, its so bright. tomorrow es numero uno desu

I guess not. I've forgotten the details.

Something more western Europe would still be more my taste. I realize that first image I posted doesn't really give that impression though.

>tomorrow
>I need my imageboards to be dark like my soul

i'd recommend europe in flames 2 but it's never going to be finished

yotsuba b is fine desu

>not tomorrow
>I want my imageboards to burn my eyes out of my skull

Is what's been released fine? There's hardly any talk of it on the TW forums.

they're not THAT bright man

not really
you can try it anyway

From mmohuts.com/news/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-e3-2017-hands-preview/

There's a few more webms there if anyone is interested

is the same shit from the videos
is there anything new in that review?

Grinding your balls off until you can fill out your troops with Noldors and Knights to fight off the doomstacks is not "hard". Kiting doomstacks into friendly stacks is not "hard". Nothing about PoP is "hard"; it is grindy as fuck to masquerade as having length/depth.

16th century looks like a clusterfuck. Can't tell if it's actually a quality mod or just the equivalent of downloading everything on the skyrim nexus and launching the game.

no

Only 1 or 2 native mp servers with people, but if you join a reg nw has a couple events a week

i usually play bjornia and the other dm server,
has around 7 people every day average

rip

rhodoks are white and based

ayooolmao

need more webms of bots trashing players

for me, its ReformistTM

Funny. Two years ago the swadia posting began. Must have been an influx of /v/ posters who suck at the game.

the classic

understandable, after all it is a hard mod

How many of those people do you think get to the point where they can afford noldor units? All they see from the start are "huge stacks" and they can't deal with them because they are simply bad at the game. Those are the people who constantly shit on it.

thats hillarious

Wait are the banners just floating behind some of the guys back?
Fucking lazy cunts couldn't even bother to make standard bearers?

>taleworlds is lazy as fuck
More news at 11.

>not Someguy2000

PROPHESY OF PENDICK WHEN?

>check him
>1 new video, coming from 1 year without posting any
>new series of PoP
>480p
>4 8 0 p

uhm...

>people are now discussing youtubers in /mbg/
I miss when the biggest cancer was weebs

>posts hack frauds

page 10

I wonder how the custom troops mod is coming along.

>in original MB villages are always poor, but not looted and have 9-12 items to sell, cattle is non-existant and beef costs 700+ gold
>in Warband during any war every single village is (Looted) or (Being Raided), everyone has shitton of cows, even during peace they have 3 items to sell at most, beef is 50-70
Are there mods that make village interaction better? Maybe garrison, villages getting money from trips to the town. Can I make those mods?

villages wouldn't be perma fucked with just a few simple changes
>honourable lords don't raid at all, neither do they attack caravans and peasants
simply lowering the number of lords that plunder this way would greatly reduce the devastation
>plundering a village requires a minimum force depending on its wealth, so a top tier village can only be plundered by like >30 men
this would prevent those uncatchable 5 soldier lord parties from looting everything
>doing things like train villagers quest, or building manor adds an actual garrison that can fight off weak parties

so banner lord never right? its just another half life 3 right?

yeah, at this point we can pretty much rule out a release of bannerlord

yes, even the gaming >journalists are in on it

ANGRY HORSES

By allah (SWT) if you call this journalism ill shoot myself right here...

*angry horse noises*

Dont know what to roll with in Pendor

used to play Ravenstern knights of dragon but it feels too straight forward

any other suggestions?

*laughs in khergit*

I had an idea yesterday that a game like M&B could be done without an overworld map, but it was also almost entirely reliant on using Avalanche's in-house engine they made for JC2.

So just like Bannerlord being released, it'll never happen.

Trying to use any race other than 0 or 1 (male or female) cause the game to crash during battle. Wat do.

Is M&B rts

there are only 2 genders, the engine cannot handle a third. just like real life.

what does SWT stand for? do it faggot sorry senpai

oh wow, what is an e3 interviewer doing here?

In 1257, do you receive the manor that belongs to a village when you are given the village by your liege?

There's already a manor attached to my first village, and I can interact with the people inside as if I'm the owner, but when I interact with it on the map it just says it belongs to the Republic of Pisa.

I assume it's mine but I don't want to invest in it until I know this isn't a bug.

It's going well. Release by the end of the weekend.

I want to hug you

It may take a couple of days in-game. I had that before as well. It'll correct itself before long.

SWT is an acronym for a sentence in arabic that rougly translates to 'the msot glorified the most high',
arabic words can have many meanings

I got it working and FUCKING HELL these undead just wont stop and they close the distance so fucking fast. I might have to tune them down a little. 35 vs 35 and they just completely destroyed my men.

are you doing them as late game invaders or similar to bandits patrolling?
are they going to give decent loot?

Just bought Warband on sale. What mods should I get? I want a good simulation of the High Medieval Era.

You should play native with diplomacy. Then you could try 1257.

I'm playing diplomacy right now, specifically the dick version. I was looking for a good Hundred Years War mod.

At first I'm doing them as bandits to test it but my objective is to make them an invader faction. That might be out of my league, though.

is there a good mod that is based on lord of the rings, also is there a good mod based on the roman period?

google search?

The Last Days of the Third Age, or TLD.
No good Roman mod that I know of.

i'm so fucking obese

shut up nerds

shut up fatty

>t.rhodok

>tfw 4.99 is still to expensive for me

why not 2 bucks steam REEEEEEEEEEE

shut up horsefucker

the feeling when king graveths faction is illegitmate

which game do you guys think is best for making a pike and shot mod, warband, wfas or b&g:c!?

any, WFAS already has some decent AI for guns so maybe that?

post memes