Less than 4 seconds to 60mph for less than 40k

>less than 4 seconds to 60mph for less than 40k
God bless America

>Two stars

>0-60 in under 3 seconds
>under 5k

Grorious Nippon

>tfw I can't buy one of these because my buddy from high school has one, and it's basically a girl car now anyway

>half the displacement
>half the cylinders
>same 0-60

>half the seats
>double the price
>makes you look like a massive fag

>base price of 55k
>realistically over 75k if you want a moderately equipped model with a couple performance features and a color that isn't silver
Go spec one out as you'd want it on the Porsche website and tell me the Cayman is even close to the same price
>a farty 4cyl is good

>hit a pebble
>die

>when you and stacy drive the same car

not the subop, but why do you want backseats in a car like that? are your friends midgets?

Reminder this car kills commies

485 horses of true American hero

The commie killer was a V6 though.

that why it only killed one women

nothing personnel, kid

I heard it didn't even hit her and she died of a heart attack

She would have been fine if she wasn't obese. Don't eat rice, pay the price.

With the right line and warm enough tires on a hot day, some maniac could probably knee drag through there while only suffering a butt pucker of 2.4g's.

Let's be honest though if you're determining cost effective 0-60 you could go snag a 90s 600 for $1000 in most states that will do 0 to 60 in about the same time.

Gf had a mustang, as shitty as those back seats were if you needed to it's good for groceries or storing stuff while going A to B

The trunk was pretty nice size too actually.

The car never even hit her. She was morbidly obese and had a major heart attack.

I imagine just getting rid of the rear seats would give you even more space. Just like any other 2+2, you can only fit lolis and quadriplegics back there.

I had a fox with similarly useless seats. Since it was a hatch I folded the back seats down flat to make it a 2 seater with loads of room. It was great because you could easily put stuff behind seats while getting in.

>that absolute state of the american left

>right wing Americans aren't fat
Whether it's "healthy at every size!" or "gubment can't tell me what tah eat!" they're fat all the same. Westerners are fat and lazy, and will use whatever political stances to justify it.

At least we didn't get so scared of a v6 we died.

>a cayman is actually 165k specced up guise hehehe xd
yeah alright mate