/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #299

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Stickers are gay

You're right, that might help. But I also think it's the claws. I think they could be better, pretty sure that's what's throwing me off the whole thing.

And?
We routinely engage in homoerotic role play.
I love my /osg/ brothers.

Nigga I don't engage in any of that gay shit, but I got love for you niggas styll

people dont tailgate me anymore even in construction rush hour

people also avoid eye contact at all costs even when i staring right at them smoking weed in traffic

Wats a good idea for some aesthetic stickers for a comfy car?
Spare Solo Jazz, Va-11 Hall A , and vaporwave Deloreans, can't think of much.
Anyone else a fan of comf?

a 512bb with lots of nightshift esq slaps

this. Stickers strike fear into the hearts and minds of your rivals.

Any news on the Toaster stickers from Patchdynamics? Had no working internet for almost two weeks.

>people also avoid eye contact at all costs even when i staring right at them smoking weed in traffic
>smoking weed in traffic

I'm truly amazed for how long I got away with this very act with a high degree of blatancy

Patience, dear friend.

last day im going to ride this season, putting away the bike and getting my wellies ready for the shitty weather. sucks

Very nice

Got my Notori stuff in the mail today!

>keep yourself safe
kek

cool twofitty, but damn man you still riding around on those stock tires

Tanya Itasha-user, where ever you are, know that you are one step closer to having your tanya maga sticker.

Thanks a lot my dude.

Just gotta hope AusPost doesn't drop the ball!

Nice 250.

Instead of those kinda crappy low-profile turn signals you should look at a set of 2006-2007 Ninja 250 signals. They mount on in the stock location but instead of being rigidly bolted to the fairing they have a mechanism to pop free and hang by the wires if you tip it over (so it doesnt punch a hole in the fairing). They're also more modern looking.

yeah i had my first drop on the track and smashed it. they have a stupid carbon fiber wrap on them too, so stupid. i dig those though, they remind me of old honda turn signals which are awesome

I bought it a couple months ago, not sure if i want to get too far into this bike before i get something better (or at least fuel injected).

This made me realise there'd be nothing more comfy than actually getting a nightshift job, not this daylight shit.
Then I realised I'm sitting in a big warehouse without a single window or natural light source, and I don't even notice if it's night outside.
Need some nice windows so I can look out and see the black

I still think Ur 1 cheeky kunt there m8, buying them all

Loner, if that's you, then you better have ordered more than one, because I've been bitching at you for ages

Sorry, not Loner. Just helping facilitate a swap of stickers so tanya-itasha user can get a sticker of tanya to put on his car which is going to be itasha'd.

Now I know why sticker collections are a good idea...
Imma order multiples of everything from not on, just to be safe

did never content already restock abnd sell out?

I do this. If I'm buying something, I'll order at least 2 (where possible).

At that point $7 a sticker starts getting pricy.
Starting a store, so maybe I'll price them at $7 for one or $10 for two.
Actually, 7 each, but for the price of two, $14, I'll send three

The joys of plenty of disposable income, dropping $50 on a bunch of stickers isn't an issue.

Is there a shop that has amazon payments as a payment method? I have like 8 bucks on my account and there's nothing on amazon that I need/want.

I'm thinking my buyer's, not me.
>First car, fuck it, I'll buy one brand new
>Insurance? You mean I can insure it for $10k more than I paid for it for like, $599 extra per year? Are you fucking insane, who wouldn't do that?
>$600 for my waifus name as a numberplate, in her colours, and it's mine forever? Sign me the fuck up
>So what does a full Itasha job cost? Like, 5-8k? WHAT, $700? FUCKING SOLD, LEMME DESIGN THAT SHIT
>Don't wanna risk these guys fucking my car, I'll buy another of the exact same model, pay them to do that, then if I'm happy, pay them to do mine
>Wait, so 600km on the clock, three weeks old, and the only issues is it's a statutory write off and one of the airbags didn't deploy, so there's Loli brains on the passenger side dashboard? ONLY TWO GRAND? FUCKING SOLD SENPAI
>Stickers on Veeky Forums? This I gotta see
>SO MANY GOOD STICKERS OUT OF STOCK FOREVER, FUCK THIS, IF I HAVE TO START A STORE, WASTE TIME, SELL AT COST, HAND PROFITS OVER TO OTHER STORES, ORDER STICKERS IN VOLUME THAT EILL NEVRR SELL,JUST SO I CAN GET A FUCKING TANYA MAGA AND RARE TRAP SLAPS FOR MYSELF, THEN FUCK IT, I DIDN'T NEED MY WEEKENDS ANYWAY
I'm not your typical Veeky Forums guy. My income isn't disposable, it's totally irrelevant

Wheres the user who was working on that baby driver sticker?

this

Are all the California sticker guys bbq?

Their stickers only fueled the flames.

They didn't stick around long

>waiting for stuff to come off preorder

W2c KYS

That's mine. I'll reopen eventually.

October was supposed to be a month of getting things sorted, but instead life is giving me hell. Things are being moved back until at least mid-late November.

Didn't think I was that drunk, sorry
Greentext is shit I've done and said in the last too months. Been burning money like a motherfucker

in b4 someone shills for imouto, megane, or imouto. They are all shit keep out of these threads, they will never be our guys.

What's wrong with them?

go back to posting in the Veeky Forums discord fag.

>implying i use discord
lol no

>he fell for the oldest bait.

nice going keep jerking each other off in there.

I think you forgot about. Impure, super effective, Loners Crew and waifu fag.

You forgot imouto. She sucks and is from reddit.

>She
It's widely known that Imouto is a trap :^)

wippu

He opened on friday the 13th and it seems like most of it is gone yes.

Anybody put stickers on music instruments?
Easymode is the back of an acoustic guitar, hardmode is on a horn

Drums, but that's easier than ez mode.

Love the sticker, shame about the cunt of a postman who folded it in half though.

>Rory
Top-tier taste in plastic butts,

Not drunk anymore, let me reiterate:

Dear user,
I am unsure whether or not you understood my previous statement, as I was not concerned about the price of stickers for my own purchasing, but for the affordability of stickers I am selling to other users of this forum. I have so little regard for profits that I would reduce my margins simply to make my produce more accessible to the everyman.

To reinforce this point, I will now retell stories of my escapades in recent history.

I was looking to purchase my first automobile, and was shown that there is usually good reason to purchase used cars rather than one brand new, however I disregarded this advice and purchased one new regardless.
I then went to insure the "mechanical horse you can fuck in", as $30,000 is an amount of money that would concern me where it to simply disappear, and learned that I could insure the motorcarriage for upwards of five hundred score pounds sterling more than what I originally paid for it, and thought not doing so would be absurd. With the chance such a contraption would be damaged by hooligans so high, that's ten thousand pounds from nothing other than a yearly investment of less than a twentieth of that!
Whilst registering my appliance with the Country Roads Board, I was offered the opportunity to have my trackless steam engine branded with a attribution of my choosing, that would also be it's legal identification marking. What better opportunity to adorn my carriage with the name of my beloved Weib than this? And stylized to match her hair color at that! To adorn on any such carriage I own for as long as I live, for a mere six hundred quid? Foolishness not to.

To continue my saga,
Whilst the carriage already had a protective layer of Albany on it, I was looking to see if I could have it orientally decorated. While expecting and happy to pay in excess of five thousand pounds starting, for such a service to be less than a chilliad? Exceptional!
Yet, I wished not to sully the look of my beloved if the orientals where up to no good with their quality, so I decided to source a battle scarred duplex for the Nips to decorate first, then if I was happy with their performance, hand them the real thing.
I found such a twin, one mere weeks out of Ford's factory, hardly driven down the road, yet it had encountered quite a tangle with a local gaslight. The Country Roads Board wouldn't dare let something in this condition drive again, but it would still serve well for testing the orientals and as a surplus of parts.
With the only other fault being an incorrectly mounted safety pillow, resulting in a fine lolita (If I may say so myself), the driver's younger sister, spreading her grey matter all over the dashboard, much like a princess with a befuddled shofer, and considering some would pay for the privilege of having lolita slurry embossed upon their furnishings, two hundred score for such a piece was an opportunity I simply couldn't pass.

But, to continue decorations, I drove to the local trading pole, and found various small decorations I very much fancied no longer offered by their creators, so as an attempt to gain access to the original schematics and diagrams for my own personal use, need it be that I start my own trading center to gain the trust of the previous worksmen, pay them ludicrous royalties, sell such merchandise at cost pricing, despite holding unmovable stocks, all with the goal of obtaining a Tanya von Degurechaff "Maketh the americas glorious once more!" thwack, or a diamond cut portrait of a Transvestismus for my own safekeeping, then so be it.

In finality,
I hope this clarifies that I am not merely your average wageworker, and that my income isn't in excess to the point where it can be disposed of at will, but that I have such assets that any so called "Income" is not at all relevant.

Drink more and sober post less.

kek
took me a couple secs

'tis be a long held secret of all citizens of New Holland, we preserved our imperial vocalisations near perfectly, yet in an attempt to develop a common distinguishing identity, we try to keep ourselves perpetually dosed up on brandy.
However, upon waking, us "Australians" revert to our colonial defaults.
Such a shame, really, as I quite enjoy a touch of class from time to time, however, these days our blood alcohol content is frequently tested when driving to assure it is always over .05%. The constables wouldn't have it where we to locomote sober.

I make anime car stickers

Fuck off
>Worse than Hoon.

Not sure if real girl or trap, thanks Veeky Forums

Damn those are some ironic weeb slaps there.

Imo, it's really not.
Hoon is just text in square.
This is actual stuff, but as far as taste goes, that's subjective.
Although there's some real redbubble tier shit there.

If you can't tell if it's a man or a woman it's usually a man.

Imo, Hoon does GOOD text on square.

Still just text on square, low effort.
Whether or not you like it, is up to you.
Same as LNDS, low effort, but I like the idea.
Personally if I was going to buy it, I'd just make it myself and get it printed, no offense LNDS, it's just cheaper.

does it matter?

This.
If it turns me on, I go with it.
A hole's a hole.

Nah, LNDS fucked himself with that website shit he dropped that wasn't present on the design. I will never buy from his fake ass because he did that. Hoon isn't low effort, Hoon is just different effort. I bet if he took the time to learn how to do anime slaps he would have some fire slaps with his aesthetic.

My booty is quite real tyvm.

True, the .com shit was a mistake. If he prints them without it tho, I see no reason he con't come back from it.
Although hoon is low effort, as far as his designs go. It doesn't take very long or any perticular skill to make those designs. I mean there's no disputing that.
Does he put a lot of effort elsewhere, definitely.

Kek, okay hoon

Where else does he put effort? Shit posting maybe.

He definitely puts more effort than anyone else in the business part of it.

Maybe.

Couldn't say that. I don't know him, and I don't know exactly what he does. But other than advertising, I don't see much. So I can't say to any real degree how much effort he puts into that, more than his designs at least.
BD and Notori definitely put a lot into it. Notori's actually got all the way up to itasha and, and BD has a clothing line.

I really wonder what percentage of hoon posts are actually hoon.
If there's as much samefagging goin on as there's alleged to be rather than copycat shitposters then it's nothing more than just bad business sense.
You can either focus on building the nicest sand castle or you can try and tear down everyone else's.
You can't do both

I know him very well, he puts A LOT of effort into the business. Every time we talk I learn something new. He knows everything there is to know about advertising for sure.

Lolno. He gets no sales.

That's unlikely.
There is a lot that goes into marketing, and I just don't see it. Does he know some, sure, but one can see he's no expert.
The more businessy part of the business is hard to see as that's usually behind the marketing and actual product. The logistics, accounting, etc.
Having had my own landscaping business for a little under a year, the logistics is definitely some of the harder stuff. How do I get stuff there, how long is this going to take, do I have the time to service another client today. Keeping track of gas and other expenses. It can be tiring.

He literally got 60 sales last month, there's a pic.
How is it unlikely if you don't know him? I have seen how well he runs his store since we share a lot of tips with each other.

here's a fresh sticker for you guis. Really worked hard and feel that it's my best effort to date. Preorders up for grabs for $17.77

>60
>Trusting Hoon to tell the truth, ever.
It's more like 6 sales and he added a zero.

Unlikely because marketing is something you can see.
And how one acts is also part of the marketing.
I don't want to get into it all, but he did act fairly unprofessional, even for Veeky Forums.

Sure. Okay. Whatever floats your boat. Hoon is absolutely killing it. He's doing a better job than anyone in /osg/ is at delivering.
There's more to a business than marketing.

I had actually said that.
I was commenting on what I could see, which is marketing. I've seen worse, but I've seen better.
And marketing is a large part of it.

Now before we get off to a whole shitpost bonanza, I'm just going to stop. I gotta get ready for work anyway. Fuck having a job, wish I could just win the lottery already.

Yeah stfu, you don't even know him and you're spouting all this negative shit.

If you are a friend of his then I'd suggest stop getting so defensive that you attempt to refute every piece of criticism directed towards him. The reason people shit on hoon isn't rooted in the belief that his products may or not be poor in design it's the fact that he just comes off rather unlikable.
It's important to stand behind your product but it's even more important to be able and step back from it and objectively compare what people are saying against the results.
If people are saying your product is shit but you're converting then it's really up to you whether or not you want to take their feedback into account.
Going and throwing tantrums because the other kids on the playground teased you isn't going to make them want to play with you.

My nigga, you have no speaking rights, you put a fucking shitty ass website together and slapped the site on a slap without telling us. Your designs are even less effort than Hoon's are.

Sit the fuck down you pathetic insolent cunt.

Always trying to make it look like you've got clout but you have nothing, Michael.

oh bb you know I love it when you talk dirty to me

60 sales is incredibly low for the amount of advertising he does.

How much advertising does he do? Can his shitposting here really get 60 orders? I don't even get 10 a month...

His stickers are like $10 each so 60 orders is still $600 at minimum and people buy his slap packs too so he's definitely making $1000 a month ez. That's pretty fucking good.

There's no way he's making $1000 a month, I do more orders and don't even get $500.

What is average order value for an anal creampie, Amanda?