Tharja a shit and not canon

your moms

please release this autist

>Like all the healers except Lissa
>Only 5* is Maria
Who /macedon/ here

Tethys is not a shitstain!
Marisa might be tho

Your little cinnamon bun needs your help! You won't say no to this cutie patootie, will you?

Gerik' wives

Azura a best

Who Lissa here?

>NO WRYS OR GENNY

Holy fuck are you kidding me right now? Are they actually braindead enough not to at least include the meme option or someone worth rolling for

>Rewards reduced to 10

Go fuck yourselves. If it wasn't for feathers I wouldn't even bother

>no Genny
>the one staff user people ACTUALLY want

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking HELL am I RIGHT?

the first unit I ever summoned when the game came out. is it time to finally give her the feathers she deserves?

SHITTIEST GAUNTLET/BANNER

>10 orbs

Why are people saying Elise will win? Sakura is more popular and is cuter to boot. All the waifufags will go for Sakura. Seriously look at this girl. She wants the d so bad.

Which loli imouto are you voting for, /feg/?

>>Rewards reduced to 10

So all the past times we completely shatter the minimum requirement for 20 orbs and they have the balls to actually lower it?

>All of that SP
>all of that HM

Are you okay?

>Not realizing the orb reduction is ISIS's jewspiracy before a popular new unannounced swimsuit banner so you throw shekels at em.

the aryan nation will reign supreme

Tell me, /feg/
Is there anything good about Felicia?
I have a bunch of 3-4*s clogging my barracks, and Im thinking of just sending them home and keeping the neutral copy for Mkv startegies
Should I, or what?

>Have every healer in the gauntlet except Mist and Sakura because inheritance foddered
Cinnamon roll got this!

Team Lissa reproting in!

I'm not letting best Awakening girl lose without a fight.

Who teh fuck designed this shit lmao

>tfw have no preference for the healers
I know I can't go Elise since I don't have her, but fuck. How am I supposed to choose from everyone else?

Rutger's wife or the Slut

Surely you got the 15 orbs above Quickened Pulse in Tempest, right?

My only real chance of getting her since launch and it's still with 3 other healers...........

Lissa of course

Give Breath of Life and Glacies to your units who might want them.

Glacies, breath of life. She herself isn't an awful unit either if you're sick of meme mages.

>that Marisa
muh dick

Guess I'll finally promote Clarine in lieu of actually pulling on the worst banners. I dare say she's earned it.

What part of "Little Sister Voting Gauntlet" do you refuse to understand?

Lissa is the only one of those I have, so her.

>Erk's wife isn't in

I would pick Sakura but I don't have her, so I'll go with my second favorite Priscilla

>IS probably thinks it's fair to take away 10 orbs from the gauntlet since you can get 10 or so just from the 50k mark in tempest

The truest form of cancer. That's 60 entire orbs I'll be missing once it comes time to roll.

>A Wrys died for this
But Priscilla is in the gauntlet?

no

I've had her for a very long time.

pastebin.com/23YTm7ND

i've since posted it elsewhere, but here's a revised version of a smut I wrote a short time ago to fulfill a request here. it's yurishit i'm afraid, but apparently there's like two other people here besides me who actually like this pairing

>Finally Elise Focus Banner

>8 FOCUS UNITS WITH THIS COLOR

This is not ok

>new banner (s)
>no orbs

The incestuous one

I like Hana

I actually don't give a shit about this gauntlet unlike the previous 3. Who's gonna get me the most feathers?

Not shit:
>Maria
>Mist
>Priscilla
>Le Cheese Sis

Possibly shit:
>Clarise
>Sakura

Shit:
>
>

Worse than shit:
>

Absolute shit-tier
>Lissa

Glad-she-died-in-Birthright-tier
>Elise
SUBMIT TO MACEDON

You can't support 5 people at once.

mad because bad

The one with the nice legs

Post your healers

Lacheslut

>want to vote for Elise because her smile needs to be protected and I actually have her
>but I also want to get an appreciable amount of feathers, and I have a fair amount of the healers already
Hopefully the normalfags will carry her until the final round. I don't think I can side with her early on.

>not having multiple accounts

More than half this banner craves their oni-chan's dick. Be more specific please.

The non-incestuous one.

>Completely untouched
>2000 HM

Cmon user, where'e your real one?

Okay /feg/, who here stands the best chance at shutting down both Elise and Lissa?

>Lachesis
>loli imouto
>sounds like a 40 year old hooker

>grinding SP for Reinhardt for when I eventually give him the skills he needs
>Hone Cavalry lets him demolish almost ANYTHING
>and this is just neutral Reinhardt, a +Atk Reinhardt would be a killing machine
>don't even have Death Blow yet either

What a fucking monster. Now I just need one of those pictures that's edited to say "friendship ended with Camus, now Reinhardt is my new best friend" with Xander.

If it makes you feel any better, a Gunter also was murdered. Old men just have the worst luck. Fir too

Kinda dumb to not take part in a gaunlet.

I have Clarine and Maria as well at 4* level as well, but I am thinking I need a lvl 1 healer to cheese it instead.

Ojisaan has carried me to victory ever since day 1

I still believe

Just ran into a cute arena team. Lyn, Eliwood, Hector and Ninian, all merged. Thanks for the 690 points blazingbro.

The one that tasted oniichan penis

ONIIIIIIIII CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

my nigga.
but using a level 40 unit on this might not be the best idea since you can cheese wins.

do I 5* her?

*you can't cheese wins

I am the imouto of my onii-chan

flat is my chest and smooth is my skin

I have hugged over a thousand onii-chans

unknown to purity, nor known to lewdness

have withstood pain to wear many pantsu

yet these little hips will never move on their own

so as I pray, Unlimited Loli Works

7.5 (SEVEN POINT FIVE) MULTIPLIER

Ready for an adventure ~~?

guys there's actually a secret 5% rate up on ike
serebii confirmed it

>let's introduce it when the literal whos play
What did ISIS mean by this

>wanting to go to a fight against s-rank units using at least one level 40 healer, one probably decent unit from your friend list, and one wildcard that may be good or shit depending on whether or not some random teammate is an asshole or not
>not cheesing it with a level 1 healer and a level 40 from you're friend list to go against opponents scaled to yours (level ones) for an easy win

>15% for an Elise
shits tempting yo

Where's that user that runs a whole team of imouto healers in arena? He's gonna have a field day.

Healer (Male)

Is that specifically for elise or just your pity rate?

Might burn a few to complete the Nohr family if it's the former.

literally no truhealers but a fuckboi instead, lel

Why can't IS add a gamemode that isn't trash. The closest thing that Voting gauntlet had to being fun was Chrom and Ephraim

Why is frederick so gay

Hey man, I'd fuck Chrom too if I could. No homo though

It was "fun" because it happened for the first time. The event per se has been trash since it started, literally arena-lite. This game in general is trash and just pushes rehash after rehash a la Grand Order.

>tfw no real life Elise imouto

You're not going to vote for her right? I want more feathers for more Legions

Well if you use her a lot, and want some super easy wins in the gauntlet, go ahead. Least you're putting resources in a character you'll actually use.

so
are you guys rolling these banners?