pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Domination Battles and new characters and Digimon
withthewill.net/threads/17660

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
twitter.com/Digimon_game/status/877451048549457921
sinobali.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xpt3H2qiqqE
twitter.com/sinobali/status/877647873436823553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ded before it even started

>comfy dead thread edition

Ded, just like the franchise after this 20th anniversary stuff is over.

did anyone ever find those torrents?

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

>new HaMe news not in OP
Cum on OP, step it up

gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

twitter.com/Digimon_game/status/877451048549457921
Also, Digimon Linkz campaign.

All those changes in hackers memory and we still can't ride our digimon.

Well, unless we count that battle with sleipmon.

I guess it would be kinda cool, but we dont have that many digimon with riding options though.

Best girl.

Honestly just wanna ride with Beelzemon on his kick ass bike.

One of the only two reasons why you'd ever play digimon masters online.

I wanna ride on this

The only thing stopping me from playing is my toaster.

Either him or Grani/Dukemon. Tamers mons had the best rides didnt they?

Is this a gamera or a bomb?

Its Bowser after investing into the arms industry.

I can dig it.

>wake up and check my vpet
>everything is okay
>accidently fall back asleep
>suddenly BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>it wakes me up
>screen is covered in poop and my digimon almost died
Fuck that was close. Please evolve already so you don't poop so much anymore.

You forgot to include this in the new OP.
sinobali.tumblr.com/
English guide to the 20th anniversary V-Pet.

Mimi or Rosemon?

Rosemon of course

Got Agumon, and my second egg aquired. It is now Tunomon. Trying to go for Gabumon so I can get Omegamon, Hopefully he actually becomes Garurumon.

Finished. Savers was really stupidly fun. I still can't believe they actually went down the "Leomon is my dad" route

I know! It wasn't awesome?

>everyone has their mouths drop at Eri in a bathing suit, everyone except the pillow bitter

This fucking queer. And people unironically ship the Queen with this latent homosexual.

If they didn't fuck with the ver.1-5 eggs Garurumon becomes MetalMamemon. I suspect the new additions would be in special eggs, but I'd love to know if that isn't the case.

blacked when

Mimi pls

Are we ever going to get another God grade? Is Sateramon doomed to be stuck as an Ultimate forever?

Never. Enjoying Rebootmon taking down Deusmon while everyone else cheers on Yuujin.

Everyones jaw dropped and then there's Haru, the gay token friend who looks like he's too afraid to say, "Girl chill, that is ain't even fat"

Yes

They added a bunch of new Digimon to these things, like it's twice the amount of 1-5 combined or something like that. So of course they added to the evolution lines. One of the features they advertised is how you can get to ultimate, and how you can fuse some ultimates.

I just have no idea what I need to do for him to become Weregarurumon so if I get some other perfect, I sure as hell hope it can become Metalgarurumon too. I'm not expecting to get exactly what I want on my first try though, just hoping it goes my way.

Maybe if they pull what they did with xros wars and we get more added to appmon, or if we get an appmon season 2.

Look who was added to Linkz

Nice, I want to see more X Digimon in these new games. Essentially confirmed for HaMe then, since Linkz is made of recycled assets?

Could be

>You have to raise a V1 mon before you can raise anything else
Guess I'll raise Monzaemon and try to see who his mega is. Probably Pinocchiomon/Puppetmon. Was really hoping to have a choice at the start. I wanted to raise a V2 and V3 together.

>The Digimon game from the Pendulum X era, named DIGIMON WORLD X featured exactly 7 X-type Digimon if you count DORUmon
Why did they hate them so much? Were they just too detailed to model at the time or shove into the anime? Were fans not receptive of them?

What digimon are you raising /digi/? Doesn't matter if it's vpet, or vidya.

Noice. What game/vpet?

>playing through Championship again a few months ago
>raise a toy agumon who I manage to get to evolve up to Mamemon.
>he dies
>egg reverts
>this time I raise him to be a snow agumon that evolves into a Seadramon
>he evolves
>expecting Mega Seadramon
>he becomes a Mamemon again
>mfw

Keep in mind Mamemon isn't one of the mons that Seadramon SHOULD evolve into according Championships Digiwiki. I know in the original Vpet Seadramon CAN become Mamemon, but still twas strange.

I've got zudomon and garudamon on the go right now. I was hoping meramon became bluemeramon but digivolved into garudamon instead. Zudomon is raised all the way from bakumon. Playing digimon world next order. I love it its just like the first game on ps1 which I adore, I would love to try out cyber sleuth games I know the story games are different

does HaMe actually use Linkz models?

Does it mean Milleniumon will happen because Kimeramon and Milleniumon recently were there

Linkz uses Cyber Sleuth models, so it stands to reason Millie might appear in HaMe.

Next Order is awesome. I really wish they would give Re:digitize a wester release, but that's not gonna happen.

Well, Re:Digitize is on a dead platform (PSP) not to mention that there is a patch for it nowadays, so you can just use emulators. Now Decode would be fun, since translation of that is taking a while, and its supposed to be Re:Digitize on steroids.

Just messing around in Digimon Masters.

well they could just touch it up and put it on ps4 like they did with next order but that was from vita

Or give us Decoded as a digital onlt release. That would be nice.

In championship, revived Digimon can sometimes evolve into the forms they reached before dying. It happened to me once, don't remember what I was expecting, but the mon evolved into Lynxmon, wich was the previous' incarnation's evolution.

Ok. That's cool. I thought maybe that if the mons original Vpet perfect was in the game then they couls evolve into that.

how many chapters are in next order? I have just made it to chapter 2 and this game seems like its going to be long which I like it always makes me sad when I really get into it and it ends.

What kind of digimon stuff do you guys collect? I have 4 of the original pets before there was even mega, I have a huge stack of cards from when I was a kid, and Ive got all the digimon world games on ps1.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpt3H2qiqqE

There are 4 story chapters and one post game. The pacing is weird as hell though, with chapter 1 and 2 taking around 70%-80% of the story, while 3 and 4 are extremly short. There is a lot of post game stuff though, so there is that.

That moment made me go HOLY FUCK

okay sweet, I heard there is some dlc too ill have to grab that

I have every Digimon game released in America besides All-Star Rumble. Most of the older stuff is in pretty bad condition though, or missing the cases entirely.

I've got a complete collection of the first few sets of the English card game, too, which I had the foresight to sleeve and keep in mint condition when I was younger. I'd probably scrounge up a perfect set of the later sets that use CG graphics, if it weren't for the fact that old Digimon cards are inexplicably 50 times more expensive than old Pokemon cards. Seriously, there's multiple $500 cards despite the fact that there's typos and unforgivably lazy cropping galore in those sets.

how is the card battle game for PS1 thought about getting it. I want to complete my card set I have almost every card im just missing a few. I think they are expensive because they are a collectors item where as pokemon they just kept making more and more so they lost value cause the old cards are useless to players.

Card Battle for PS1 is decent. Almost entirely unrelated to Hyper Colosseum, but it kept me busy back in the day collecting all the cards and I like seeing all the unique attack animations.

>I have almost every card im just missing a few.
Do you mean just out of the sets that used Watanabe's art for everything, or is that including the 'CG' sets? Because once the cards start looking like pic related, I imagine it would require thousands of dollars and constantly checking ebay listings to find them all, since they're significantly rarer than the first two sets. I'd be impressed as hell.

no I mean just the first set before they changed the look of the cards to those ones. I have zero of those ones. I got puppetmon and boltmon which are two of my faves and machinedramon of course, I really need a piedmon though love that guy too

Nice.
I kind of want the French equivalents of Hyper Colosseum's Booster 3 and Booster 4 that we never got in English, but I know a full set of those would be even harder to find than the rare CG cards.

There's a lot of important Digimon in there that I feel like we were cheated out of like Millenniumon, Lilimon, Keramon, Apocalymon, HolyAngemon, and VenomVamdemon.

hmmm I might grab those too because I can read French, wargreymon is fucking expensive as hell though

Kentarumon in Digimon World
I can't for the life of me get Gabumon to evolve to anyone but him or Drimogemon

>Croma-Gnon
kek

yo can you get kimeramon in next order? that thing was fuckin cool

There's also an English version of that same WarGreymon, but I do not have 700 leaf dollars I am willing to exchange for a small piece of cardboard.

Free english manual for those who have a 20th anniversary Digivice

twitter.com/sinobali/status/877647873436823553

So far, we knew the following new additions to the 20th anniversary Vpet before it was released:

Skull Mammon
Pinochimon
War Greymon
Metal Garurumon
Mugendramon
Omegamon
Dracomon
Hackmon
Lucemon FM
Hi Andromon
King Etemon
Dukemon
Beelzemon
Breakdramon
Slayerdramon
Examon
Aegisdramon
Titamon
Bancho Mamemon
Blitz Greymon
Cres Garurumon
Omegamon Alter-S
Sakumon
Sakuttomon
Zubamon
Zubaeagermon
Duramon
Durandamon
Alphamon

Out of Digimon not revealed earlier, I've found:
Petitmon
Babydmon
Coredramon

And someone posted what appeared to be Demon earlier.

Combined with the original 70 Digimon, that leaves 31 raise-able Digimon unaccounted for. Anyone with a V20th here find anything not on that list?

N0

You're missing Hackmons evolutions.

I didn't want to jump the gun since they haven't been explicitly shown.
There's always a chance they skipped them like they did with Cyber Sleuth, I didn't want to assume Hackmon and Guilmon's whole lines were included, though it seems likely.

Unless they were already shown to be included and I'm just ignorant.

Add Plotmon and Lunamon, plus there's two versions of Coredramon.

Hackmon evolves from Sakuttomon in this.

Plotmon and Lunamon have only been seen in the single player battle mod. I don't think anyone has raised them.

Anyone else order their Ver. 20th from Nippon Yasan?

Dianamon and Apollomon appear as a pair in the CPU battle thing, but they might not be playable since there's supposedly 20 CPU-exclusive Digimon. Ditto on their Child forms.
If anyone can identify this enemy sprite, please tell me. I can't even begin to guess what it is.

Reeeeaaaallll long shot but maybe Parrotmon?... If you squint...

A v-crested winged dragon holding a machine gun

Is that from your ver20th? What kind of attack did it use?

Parrotmon.

It's a long shot but the crest and what is possibly an eye on its stomach makes me want to say Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.

The episode just started and Haru is already saying Yuujin's name with tears in his eyes and a blush no his face.

And that's bad how?

Applimon is fuckin gay.

>Hackmon was a barely functioning retard before meeting Rei

That's probably the least gay thing Haru has done in regards to Yuujin.
The poor kid thinks his best friend was killed to save him.
Leave him alone.

Hackmon just HAS to be Hajime at this point. When all the digimon lose their memories, Hackmon gets a complete personality change

So does this mean Yuujin wasn't picked by Minerva?

>CONTINUE

Baohackmon can be raised.
Meicoomon, Lekismon and Arkadimon (Child) are cpu opponents.

GRAND DAD?!

Reminder that Tri won't change the epilogue of 02