Servers:
Nova RO 25x 25x 10x (renewal)
Guild: Nice Meme
Location: Stationed near north portal of Lighthalzen, slightly southwest
Ask anyone for an invite and state that you're from Veeky Forums or /rog/

Leika RO

Talon RO
FAQ:
>The Nova RO wiki has a shit ton of guides as well. Also has an in-dept introduction for new players and players who have not experienced renewal yet.

novaragnarok.com/wiki/

Other urls found in this thread:

talonro.com/
youtu.be/Ybv7-ysPAMw?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=2Va1SIIEKag
mobi-ro.net/?module=server&action=info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Pinoy STRONGEST RACE

Fuck off retarded shills.

Sage this shit.

Previous thread:

why so mad :^)

Go back to your favela you slimy beaner.

fuck off terp

fuck off nova

The wall will be built and you're going back, enjoy while you can.

>imagine being this mad at people for not playing your shitty server

shut up beta white boi i'll cut you up

>imagine being this desperate you have to shill your shitty server on 4chin

We're actually not that desperate for people t b h

Wow so exciting! Can't see shit from all those saiyan aoes being tossed at large porings.

>AoE

>lmao super saiyans dude

lol thanks for bumping my thread dude

is this some sort of a joke build or did you mash it randomly?

it's for straight facetanking fampai

how do you expect to cast devo with that dex... oh wait keknewal 1 damage from monsters lmao

>what is precasting
>what is phen card

wew

>every screenshot of ingame is always posted by either someone really new who drops the game or bikini maid
hmm really really makes you think

I'm more worried about those hotkeys, although mine probably don't look any better. I'd post my own screenshots but I don't want the thread to see my name or be a pussy who shops names out of screenshots

>devoing in OGH as main tank
40 keks

sorry too busy playing leika

>point out something strange
>leika instantly gets pulled up
lmao did that hit a nerve or something

oh wait yeah lmao most people in nice meme aren't even from Veeky Forums or /rog/

>those builds
>that gear
>those hotkeys
>no basic shit like potions or ygg leaves on bars
they literally have no idea about the game yet effortlesly clear the ((endgame)) content, nice server lmao

Thanks for bumping my server's thread!

You mean MY server's thread?

>potions and leaves on bars
>ignores them anyway

nice shitposting though :^)

lmao poor tokei, getting slaved away by a bipolar mexican who appropriates all your work

Cucknibbles pls
Play on my server instead: talonro.com/

>Old glast heim
>end game content in any way
Maybe on hard if the level cap was 130.

Literally nothing on bars, literally no VIT in build, is this the final power of super saiyans?

It's the "hard" mode.

>glass cannon DPS class
>face tanking

>healing items on DPS
>when a single swipe kills them
You're a special breed of retard aren't you?

>shilling and defending nobba this much

I can see how desperate you are so here your (you)

>hard mode
>screen was taken from a normal mode run right after hard mode

Really makes you think...

Nigger, I don't even play on Nova, I play on Talon but you're literally fucking retarded.

>getting statused all day due to no vit or int
>doesn't carry basic shit like green potions
>doesn't carry any recovery items
>doesn't carry yggdrasil leaves to resurrect dead people (lmao dying in keknewal)
Literally dead weight right there, expecting to get carried and babysat while contributing nothing, no matter how pathetically easy the content is.

Yeah I'm sure those 1 damage skills with 100 year long cast times are deadly.

>m-m-m-muh shill
mao did that hit a nerve or something

>chaos spamming is 100 year long cast time with 1 damage
>dark grand cross is 100 year long cast time with 1 damage
lmao pre-rekt babbies.

>Yeah I'm sure those 1 damage skills with 100 year long cast times are deadly.

I'm sure you're just pretending to be retarded so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt

>chaos spamming
Literally what.

>dark grand cross
Why would a ranged damage dealer stand next to the boss? Also shadow skills are literally 0 damage with Bathory carded armor.

>/rog/ proves to be entirely clueless about the game be it on a keknewal or a transcuck server
gee how unsurpising lmao

Since you're basically shilling nova for us here's your free (you) senpai!

>Literally what
He probably meant Hell's Judgement, which pinoys really like to call chaos strike or whatever the fuck.

good server when

>pre-renewal classic is dead
>renewal trans is muh SinX muh GF muh Frenzy LK
>renewal 3rd class is muh Arrow Storm muh Rebellion muh no gear variation
I think it'll be about never.

That thing Pneuma blocks? Why even bring up entirely avoidable damage like ranged attacks or shadow skills? It's actually rather terrifying to see such terrible players easily handling supposedly end-game content, this game is fucking dead.

>forgetting acid demo simulator
senpai...

wow bro... you must have won every rwc or something... how do you be this hardcore....

>terrible players
>easily handling supposedly end-game content

uhh.... yea... terrible... :^)

That thing is blocked by pneuma but if anything goes wrong for even half a second, and the AB doesn't proc pneuma, the entire fucking party is wiped.
Gotta say you're pretty fucking good at moving goalpost though. First you criticize about no pots on DPS, then you complain about all MVP skills do 1 damage so people don't need pots, now you steered completely to muh full pneuma uptime.
>inb4 nobbabbies can't even keep pneuma up 24/7
Unless you play on Lelkek (which is a fucking joke anyway), you don't have a right to complain about any server being casual. The entire game is casual and has been since 2002.

>the AB doesn't proc pneuma, the entire fucking party is wiped.
what a crock of shit, there's no way you're getting more than 300 damage per hit from that shit
>brining up leika again
every time you get triggered you bring this up, good attempt bikini maid

>I'm out of arguments so I'll just spout more bullshit about a server I don't play and namedrop random people from the thread

Nice one fampai

So basically you know nothing about the game. Good job.
>inb4 pretending to be retarded

>there's no way you're getting more than 300 damage per hit from that shit
>being this obvious that you don't know jackshit about the game
Let me guess, you think that people can just use Dispell to make MVP under NPC POWERUP hit for 1 damage too.

>>brining up leika again
>every time you get triggered you bring this up, good attempt bikini maid
This is Fluff, and I'm here just to call you a fucking retard. Yes, I'm namedropping myself just to specifically call you a fucking retard.
Leika's customization may make no sense but it's the only server that the game isn't a fucking cakewalk. In fact it's difficult to the point of annoying. That's why I talked about it. But keep deluding yourself into thinking you're some hot shot know-it-all and everyone else are just going "b-but muh lelkek lmao".

>9 unique IPs
>58 posts
lmao are you guys actually making fake arguments just to bump the thread?
pretty desperate

>~6 posts per person
>somehow strange
ayy

>That thing is blocked by pneuma but if anything goes wrong for even half a second, and the AB doesn't proc pneuma, the entire fucking party is wiped.
"Hard" mode Amdarais has 8899 ATK (not counting the variation here), this translates into an average of 44495 base damage (level 5 HJ). Literally ANYONE with some reasonable VIT, some basic +4 gear and Kyrie/Assumptio can survive a hit just fine even without any reduction gears at all, yes, even your fucking army of leeching alt slaves. Oh right, it also has a cast time of 4 seconds so you gotta be actually retarded to not Pneuma that in time.

>he fell for the noba meme

+1

>nova was shilled for 3 years straight on /rog/
>suddenly hits off
what happened bruhs

/mmog/ happened

Leddit and pinoys happened.

>nova and his shillbots gets banned from reddit
>suddenly /mmog/ starts getting mass shillings of RO over time
>and then /rog/ pops up with NovaRO as the main server
hm really makes you think

You need at least 100 VIT (which is +100% HP) to reach less 30k max HP on DPS, for example, Ranger has 13k base max HP so that's 26k HP at 100 VIT. Not to mention Rebellion has even lower base max HP due to being an extended class.
Almost all armor pieces that DPS can wear has DEF under 20. Accessories almost all have 1 DEF. That's 24 DEF per +4 piece, which give you around 120 hard DEF total, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it gives you 200 hard DEF, that's 30% damage reduction. Hell, let's say 300 hard DEF, that's 39% reduction.
And hard mode Amdarais has 11k ATK on average, 8899 is the floor. That translates to 55k damage. After 39% reduction that's 33k damage, and that's still higher than the health pool of a 26k HP Ranger with 100 VIT.
And no, Hell's Judgement does not have 4 sec cast time on neither Amdarais nor Realized Amdarais. It has less than a second cast time and then half a second animation delay. Watch any fucking Amdarais fight video and you'll see it.
That means unless you're a tank loaded with defensive gear or a DPS loaded with less than optimal gear and a bunch of VIT, forgoing your damage for survivability, you cannot survive a single Hell's Judgement.
Now, you're either retarded, pretending to be retarded or actually don't know jackshit about the game and just spouting bullshit. Either way, consider suicide.

My boy Psor shilled leika since limitro days but it never took off

How did the spic do it

>This is Fluff
nice try Bikini Maid

>TalonRO has imbalanced MVP cards for real money, broken custom items
>NovaRO is renewal
>ToS sucks

Suffering

ayy play the new pinoy server la

>implying I'm not Fluff
Nice try Psor.

>Implying you're Fluff
Nice try Bikini Maid

It's actually Nine

>implying I'm not Bikini Maid and you aren't Fluff
Nice try Nine.

Back the fuck off?!?

Shut the FUCK up Anumati

*notices shitpost* OwO what's this?!

>Ranger has 13k base max HP so that's 26k HP at 100 VIT.
Nigger, a naked and statless ranger (T) at 175/60 has 18637 HP, which translates to 35881 at 100 VIT, not to mention there's nothing stopping that ranger from using a Matyr/Green Ferus card, basic shit like HP increase potion and let's not forget 6 VIT from Lauda so that makes 44392 HP. Add there additional 30% effectve HP from Kyrie. Rebel also has a better HP mod than ranger on rathena.

>And no, Hell's Judgement does not have 4 sec cast time on neither Amdarais nor Realized Amdarais. It has less than a second cast time and then half a second animation delay. Watch any fucking Amdarais fight video and you'll see it.
Stop lying.
youtu.be/Ybv7-ysPAMw?t=50

>piss easy super saiyan server full of handouts
>shill it hard literally everywhere like it's the second coming of jesus
>cater specifically to brs and pinoys

Now that a name I haven't heard for a long time.

Do you see that cast bar you gigantic faggot?
That's nowhere near a second. Are you fucking blind?

are you retarded
he's not arguing that it is 1 second, read the thread

That cast time is for dragon fear you fucking retard, you can actually hear the sound effect from when he casts it.

reminder that all the shitposts and falseflagging in this thread is made by Nine and you should ignore him

It's for hell's judgement

Terp here, we're holding a welcoming party for anyone who's moving to leika from nova!

>나는 무적이다
>Dragon Fear
you fucking what m8
Are noobababbs this desperate?

I want to hold hands with Nine!

>I'm invincible
>somehow translates to dragon fear

lmfao

Nova here, I enjoy it when my loyal /rog/ lackeys lick my sweaty brown balls :^)

iRO

NOVA IS A FAT FUCKING BEANER WHO NEEDS TO LAY OFF THE TACO BELL
AND YES GOD IS FUCKING REAL

Nine here, I enjoy sucking off Nova 24/7!

Real Nine here, i'm actually /Tokei/ kind of guy

>arguing about who runs the server and who shills who
>not discussing RO content instead
I'm pretty sure I was in Veeky Forums and not /v/

user, half the threads are faggots talking about Hell's Judgement.

I bet you guys can't do this ;^)
youtube.com/watch?v=2Va1SIIEKag

bros...

mobi-ro.net/?module=server&action=info

So you're bottom?