/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World revealed for PS4 and Xbox One early 2018, and eventually PC.youtube.com/watch?v=xe-RAeDfOMM
↳Information with sources: pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Livestream 6/20: youtube.com/watch?v=fvKE9iVz-Ig#t=34m

>News
-Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. confirmed for 8/25 in Japan, region free. youtube.com/watch?v=CvzTD_RYDXs
↳No current plans for XX localization "at this time". twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/875133030326652928
-Monster Hunter Stories is coming West this fall.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYFIFfhq-wc
m.imgur.com/a/6ugov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish i could ground up then monsters into mince and have them in my pasta

>no more qt guild girls
>only kind of plain tomboy camp girl
truly the end of an era

Silly doodle, go collect some data for us!

I find it hard to believe that just one girl can handle both village and Guild quests, perhaps she's just responsible for the village stuff.

I'll collect some data in her doodle.

Thanks piggu sjws!

They said she goes around with the hunter and hands out the quests. You can stock up on multiple quests as well.

There hasn't been any confirmation of a village yet.

>tfw you find tomboys qt

life is good

Were they ever? They always talked too much, especially the one in Tri.

Westerners are offended by the culture of "greeting girls" and "office ladies" so they're replacing it with a sporty, adventuresome frontline logistics officer.

Wyvarian confirmed as a language option.

Thats awesome

I want to give her a ride on the Highwind.

>all village quests completed (even the 6* that unlocks after the double ludroth in the hub)
>2400 points in Yukumo
>no delivery requests
>elder doesn't give me the hayabusa feather quest
Send help
Did my save file bug out?

They seem more like secretaries to me. And the US/west basically only has female secretaries. I don't think your argument is sound.

I really miss that haircut from FU, it didn't have the braid, but that spiky hair was cute for females.

do the merchants and shit still go "xie xie" or is it all just simlish and voice grunts

Congratulations on your latent homosexuality.

Good new tough guy, I'm bisexual. Now get over here and I'll suck your cock.

People rich enough to not have their sexetaries replaced with diversity hires don't play video games anyways.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYFIFfhq-wc

He just says that its fully voice acted and has an option yo change back to wyernian

Ugh I'm getting some Rebecca Chambers vibes

>he
Stop shilling his video, many others confirmed way before this as they played the demo.

There are a few quests that cycle, have you done those as well? Just try doing some kelbi horn deliveries and see what happens.

Hey hey, MH4U Newbie here. Can anyone help me grind up the HUNTER RANKS a bit? I'm at HR2 atm.
Thank you
ROOM ID: 64-5792-8121-2658
PASSCODE: 7243

>There hasn't been any confirmation of a village yet.

ditching villages is a bit too much, I need a place to call home after a hunt.

Why would they show it with voice acting instead of just showing it with the old voices and telling us later their VO?
I don't get companies showing off their games in a negative way only to say YOU CAN FIX IT LATER

Do you think the E3 crowd would have preferred gibberish and reading pixelated text on the bottom during the hunt when they want you to pay attention? Same for the jap showcase.

Ewww... No thanks.

Don't fucking show it at E3 then if they don't like it.
Just do a jap live stream revealing the game or some shit, or just wait for TGS

they said there's no village, since you're send by the guild on a new unknow continent
but i suppose there will beguild oupost that work like a village

Too bad, I'm not giving you a choice.

How the fuck do they do lobbies then

Damn, now I want to build my own village.

I'd say the JP showcase would have been better off with the gibberish speak, if they weren't also trying to show off the fact that it was voiced.
The average Japanese person is far more likely to know that's how the usual MH is voiced rather than the average E3 attendee.

I'm still curious how many people in the audience when it was first shown had no clue what the series was.

It's not a village village, it's more like the airship in XX where it's an outpost but it will likely have all the needed facilities that you expect from a village.

So, according to Gaijin's new video you have the options of full voice acting and monster hunter 'language'

Another shill? Can't you read the thread to see that your fact has been already mentioned

Nobody said that, stop speaking out your ass. They said that village and online quests are the same, that doesn't mean there won't be a town and there won't be a guild hall in that town.

>Building your own village
>able to choose the locale like a comfy snow area or grassland area
A man can dream.

>shill
obnoxious cunt

I'm shocked people watch gaijin anymore, especially since we knew about the voice options the day of the stream.

>obnoxious cunt
I know Gaijin is one, but you can't just people names like that for no reason.

Just wait for the MH Village Sim game.

>you will never be this fucking butthurt and jealous because some guy is 10x more successful than you, making youtube money

actualy it was said that there's no vilage like the other games during e3 if i remember well

it's not like there's many choices anyway, it's either him or Arekkz for this kind of content.

Go home wife beater

Stop crying, more talk about the game we're excited about, nintendo babies need not apply as you clearly have a stick up you're ass

Quests that cycle? I don't know about those. I checked this m.imgur.com/a/6ugov that's supposed to have all the village quests and I completed all of those already

Just got out of a random quest too and nothing happened

>10x more successful than you, making youtube money
But 10 x 0 is 0 user, doesn't that make me just as successful as him?

Hopefully it will be a feature somewhere in the future.

Really? Can you find me a source for that?
That could also just mean that we're not going back to any of the old villages too, couldn't it?

doing youtube money isn't being succesfull, he's a shitty person with a shitty life

Was it a hunting quest? time doesn't progress anymore if you do gathering/non-slaying quests

You kept shilling in the live youtube video too, i remember you.

H-he's a wuh-wife beater! H-he's a bad man! I heard h-him yell at his wife!
>Got any proof
-N-no...

The Kirin quests sometimes don't appear, I think there's two of them. If you've done those, I don't know, I'm afraid.

Looks like this thread could lighten up a little.

Timeline for cute Gaijinhunter laughs

>00:36
>04:28
>04:38
>06:16
>10:06
>11:07
>12:35
>16:13
>17:46
>18:08
>18:46 best one
>19:04
>21:54
>22:39
>23:55
>24:35
>24:55

>punk chic
hnnng

Nu male faggot

well, it's the base of the "plot"
so you might not be able to go to other villages indeed

um
is that a monster glory hole

Such a qt

I love qt short haired gals

Ancient evil is awakening

Capcom dropping the ball on faces in all their games now.

Is that from Zelda?

>Zenith Mido's weapons all have a punk rock theme
>Most of them have guitar strings on them
>So the HH will be a guitar right?
>HH is a set of drums

I've been played.
The mic stand lance is pretty neat though.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me about the movie coming out soon.

Wonder if Westerners are gonna link it to the game.

Zinogre looks cool

Nah it's well known within /mhg/ that Gayjin beats his wife. But hey lets stay delusional and believe it's just one person saying it.

I will unironically go see this multiple times

How do movies like that even happen I just don't understand.

Why?
The only upcoming vidya movie that could be worse is Sonic.

I wasn't sure on "The White Brute" after it disappeared, but it's completed here, just appeared after I killed a Gendrome

The quest it's supposed to unlock, though, "It's Electric", isn't here. I guess I'll beat it again and see if it shows up

Just to make sure a sequel happens. I'll even give the movie positive reviews online.

Why do you hate the concept of good video game movies?

Same, he already fucked up resident evil, this is our only chance to get a monstet hunter movie franchise, even if its shit i still want more of it

I have a MHXX room up to make me feel less lonely
OOO

>monkey's paw monster hunter movie

Because the true goal of our plan is Monster Hunter Vendetta

The only way a MH movie could avoid the monkey paw is if it was nothing more than a 2 hour discovery channel style show about monsters

Deadeye Garuga is impossible to use charge blade against.

git betr

>XX
You did this to yourself

Surely there's a video of that to learn from.

Who would narrate?

What's the ID?

An Australian dude

you could just lift a story from any of the games and add more character and narrative elements

it's more likely they made it PRESENT DAY because they would rather film locations rather than create forests and shit, or go out and film more expensive areas

What makes you think that?
Deadeye is literally a straight improvement over Garuga

I disconnected, but it's up again now. It's the room with an English title

Where does Garuga hide its wings? I just need 2. Give me them already!