Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Cuckshedders Vs. Homesleepers Edition

Brevious Bread:>44 tonnes of custom sleeper space
>34 wheels with sick custom mudflaps
>Sign that lease and I'll a local imam that you burned a Quran
>CDL How Do? Private driving school, community college, or ask Crow The Trickster to grant you driving powers
>Swift: Best Passing A Funeral Convoy On The Shoulder
>The FMCSA announced yesterday that logging hours spent in a sleeper berth no longer qualifies for resettingthe daily maximums for driving, working, and federally mandated totals

>Truckerfaggetting $4/Mile for loads, how many dollars per mile are you getting?
>EF has a little supertrucker of his own
>Bepis is either lazy or works way too hard
>Oilfag is enjoying the freedoms of being number seven in the freedom rankings, ask me what number America is
>Primefag shoved his long, hard equipment into a tight, humid cave
>Primely's Freightliner is of the level of build quality one should expect from Freightliner
>Truckdog can't wait to start playing with his joystick
>Bandit infiltrated the Tesla factory and sabotaged the new electric truck prototype
>Whiney soon to be exposed to real men, will some of their rugged, masculine individualism rub off on him?
>Balam wearing trucker uniform; flip flops, sweatpants, muscle shirt and Bluetooth headset
>Gundam flashed a guy driving a pickup the other day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YWUyg9rAzdY
youtu.be/4Hs5Jv5IhwY
youtu.be/0pZkxbOoKDA
youtu.be/rBb2PYccbss
youtu.be/TtyzS7QIid4
katu.com/news/local/man-dead-in-crash-at-fedex-facility-in-troutdale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the diabetes peddler. Dude has a weird obsession with EF. Might be jealousy for not having a father of his own.

I told you fags anonymous shitposting is a thing. Tripfags have this weird "face" online to protect.

Who else has a cuckshed thats only used for storage?

Not oilfag that's for sure.

The only thing worse than an attention whoring off topic blogshitter is a deranged obsessive faggot that catalogues and feeds blogshitters.

Put your trip back on, friend.

Seriously just filter them. You only give them the attention they desperately crave sure to lack of real world friends, the staff won't do anything about it, and you only stress your own mental health further than it already is, which is pretty far already considering you're making tripfag collages. When you filter them, it all just goes away. The only thing is since the literal cuck decided he's the only one allowed to makes new threads, I can't remove his posts since it makes new threads invisible too. Hiding them has almost the same effect but it's still annoying being reminded he exists, but at least I don't have to actually SEE him bragging about raising other men's children and saying zozzle twice per paragraph like it's his catch phrase on a shitty sitcom.

I'm not surprised after personal encounters.

>I kinda disagree about tripfags. Not all of us are bad.

Brb, i've got a joystick to p̶o̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ r̶u̶b̶ s̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ clean

Zozzle

Aww fuck. Too flappy.

$7k. Had to cut the counterbore and drop a liner in becauselolfirering.

>just like zf

True story. Day cab only.

>Flatbedder
>Truck moving in reverse
This just doesnt make sense.

>7k
Fug. The life of a business owner, huh.

>Decided he's the only one to make new threads
Wat. I must have missed the part where I arbitrarily made myself the Threadmaster General.

I won't deny that I enjoy making these threads, and try to put a tiny bit of effort into doing it so they don't look like a complete sperglord shunted it out by repeatedly hammering his face down onto the keyboard until the Post button got clicked and Captcha is satisfied.

I generally start looking at making a new thread when the post count is +-300. Sometimes a little less if the current board is getting stagnant or more if the convo is lively.

There have been plenty of times though, where someone else already made one before I start writing mine out, or it got posted before the one I made fully uploads, in which case I either don't bother continuing, or quickly delete the now redundant post.

If someone else makes a thread before I get to it, it's fine with me. Sometimes I'm busy with work or normie stuff when the threads get full.

Believe me, if you're such a pathetic, mentally weak man-baby that the idea of someone being proud to be a stepdad to one of his three kids is posting on "muh precious secret internet club for anime fans and neets only, no normies allowed" triggers you so completely that you complain about it so much, I'd rather you filter me.

You're okay broski.

The topic of complaint from all these "anonymous posters" from one or two people changing mobile phone IP adresses by restarting their phone to shitpost again so their numbers seem bigger changes.

>EF blogposts too much
>Truckdog is a faggot
>This cuck bullshit
>OUTLAW THREAD
>Truckdog is trying to be the main tripfag
>More whining about EF
>And now this thread creation bullshit aimed at you

I've kept quiet on this mainly. Try not to let them under your skin. Start the threads, please do. I find them entertaining and i'm sure others do too.

These fuckers have nothing to contribute, so they troll about autonomous trucks being the here and now, all of us in general, and whatever feeds them their daily dose of (You)s.

>I've said it before - I have a great deal of respect for people who take on their partners' kids as their own. You do you, bud, because you're doing just fine.

>this cuck

Not even close ;^)

And holy shit you need a hobby.

It must really suck living in the cuckshed and being so bored that you go back and find a handful of times I shitposted about EF over months.

>tfw the same shitposter with too much time who made this graphic is the same shitposter who sits on here all day replying to EF talking about Bank of Daddy

>EF is bankrolled by dad
>tfag is a billionaire who smells like cat piss
>whiney needs to come to Florida so he can get laid since he never did it with the camgirl
That's the extent of it and I'm not afraid to do it with a trip.

Got
Aids
Yet

Eurofag here
>passed for my trailer license last month
>have been driving for 3 weeks on a tipper
Fucking love this work
Screw loading pallets, fuck using ratchet straps
just smash everything in the trailer, drive and pull a lever to make it go up

Pic related, drive the same truck type and trailer

Just mud carting or are you glorious masterrace hotmix?

nice numbers
i haul agri stuff from farms, usually do 3 loads per day
shit like potato's and beets with a 90m3 tipper
Usually terrain weight is around 53 tonnes w/ 420BHP tractor

only pain is that most farms are small as fuck here, lot of narrow backing up and tight 1 lane roads
Bumping into traffic bigger then cars is a problem, so is manoeuvring around farm equipment

What's the purpose of that setup?

Transporting Americans to hospital.

I bet that can get stinky.

Most farms are only muddy, my cab is covered in mud stains and dust (because we also load near the open fields)
my shoes are completely brown now and the inside of the cab is dusty and the area near the pedals is just brown

i wipe it with moist towels almost every day, but it just keeps coming back

Most processing plants smell, the beet plant is really odd/foul, but i've gotten used to it now

Working with a bunch of people who don't care is great
>last tues other driver has tractor with zero trailer brakes
>truck is so unsafe he refuses to drive anymore (rightly) until they bring him a safe tractor
>mechanic brings new truck amd takes broken one back (presumably to be fixed)
>they never fix it and i end up with tractor Friday
>by the time i get back Fri afternoon, fleet is gone for the weekend
>write it up in computer with multiple things saying "DO NOT DRIVE"
>tape note on steering wheel telling warehouse not to load it bc NO BRAKES!!
>Mon morning and mechanics are back
>tell them personally about the problem, even write it on their whiteboard "to do" list
>later in the day, truck is by the shop, AM mechanic is gone, they erased truck from "to do" list
>ask PM mech if it got fixed, she doesn't know, I tell her too about it being unsafe
>this morning, I see truck is loaded and driver about to take it out
>tell him to check the brakes
>they still don't work
So fleet has known about this incredibly unsafe truck for at least a week and it keeps ending up back on the road

it still runs, it'll be a long time before thats getting repairs m8

That one made me mad tho because the thing is so unsafe and I went like 5 steps beyond what I'm supposed to do when a truck is broken and they still let the thing get back on the road.

Just spray expanding foam into the glad hands.

Ayo holup.
So you're saying you're PROUD to be a cuck?

>try to put a tiny bit of effort
Be more delusional. Hawkeyeing the reply count and making a new thread at 301 replies with long-winded ass posts that not only require time to type out but mental effort to keep track of every attention whore's running timeline is hardly "trying" to put in a "tiny" bit of effort. Just admit you like being the center of attention and being the OP makes your dick hard. It's not like you have a reputation to protect or something. Already almost no one values your opinion and you're constantly mocked so I don't know what's this "oh yeah sometimes i make the thread but whatevs i don't really care even though i've made like all but 1 or 2 of them in the past like 8 months" facade.

And you're mistaken, you being a cuck doesn't "trigger" anyone. It's funny but not upsetting. The fact you're "proud" of it makes it funnier. The only thing, if anything, that's "triggering" is that you're just so annoying. And yeah, sure, I get annoyed by annoying people, I don't think that's unusual, most people probably would be.
Maybe if you're so triggered by being called a cuck, you should just filter that word.

If it’s that bad, just drive it to the nearest open scale and ask FDOT for an inspection and they’ll put the truck out if service

From the way Bepis describes the issue (tractor air supply plummets 20+ PSI when you brake with a trailer attached, but doesn’t slow leak at all after that), I don’t believe it would be an issue that would put the truck out of service. There’s no check for “brakes use a shitton of air supply when you use them,” just “how fast is it leaking.” Plus he’s in Miami, I don’t think there’s a scale anywhere near him.

Lol yeah but when you pull the handle for the trailer service brakes and it does absolutely nothing, they might be concerned.

Seriously I think if we had a DOT guy come to our yard on a bad day, the majority of our trucks wouldn't be allowed on the road.

I would think it would fail under the full braking application test if it's dropping that hard.

I think its a max of 4 psi for a truck and trailer over a span of 30 seconds.

We had an issue with one of the t800s where one of the relay valves in the system would stay open with a hard enough application and dump the whole air supply in a couple of seconds.

Lucky thing nobody ever had to brake that hard coming up on a stopped car or a moose before we caught that issue.

Oohh, now I understand. Had to google Texas beds. It's just a roll-off thing with a very unfancy winch setup instead of a fancy arm.

And get an out of service on your record, real smart

Look at this nerd, trying to better the lives of children.

Wat. Aside from moving things around, they are very dissimilar. They use winch trucks to move/haul all kinds of oilfield eauipment as opposed to only garbage bins.

A Texas bed has a wide, flat heavy duty deck with a height adjustable roller on the end, and is often used to load skids on its deck to easily move in into position on work sites.

Here's an example:
youtu.be/YWUyg9rAzdY

This, tbqh. Knowingly driving a truck with defects that would place it OOS and volunteering that information is asking for a fat fine and mark on your record, even if ones intentions were good.

How dare I, right?

Don't miss the school bus sweetie

>Look at this nerd, trying to better the lives of *other men's* children.

Someone has to raise them, because the options are a single mother with no male influence in their life, or the state. This is why whites are turning into niggers, they won't even look out for their own kind. And it's not like he dosent know it's his.

>Someone has to raise them
yeah, someone like, oh i don't know, their dad?
dumb roastie shouldn't've got knocked up by a deadbeat in the first place.

The principle of having rollers to pull something onto the back of the bed is pretty similar.

And we have a pretty common standardized roller system here which also fits on specialized rail carts. Not just for garbage bins, but for all sorts of construction and agriculture related equipment, including flatbeds, curtainsiders, slurry tanks, spreader tanks and even office containers.

Accidentally tool a swig from my piss filled Gatorade bottle wasnt bad at all

Their dad is a deadbeat, apparently. It's probably better they have no contact. I respect the roastie for at least not sacrificing her child to Satan via planned parenthood. Besides, why do you care? It's not like you would ever get anyone pregnant.

Professor Oilfag's Oilfield Hauling Equipment 101:

Gin Pole Truck:

youtu.be/4Hs5Jv5IhwY

>Standardized rail system
Neat.

>The curse of the lemon-lime flavoured Gatorade bottle strikes again

>It's probably better they have no contact
i like how you're white knighting despite being a newfag who doesn't even know the whole story. the better question is why do you care? i care because it's funny and i enjoy giving him grief about it because he always gets so defensive, that's how you know it really bothers him. he's trying to act tough right now by not responding but he's responded more than enough in the past to let his true colours be known.

Enjoy your (you) it will be the last, nigger.

>aw man i got btfo so i'll just ragequit the reply chain
maybe you should make a trip, even though you're a newfag it doesn't matter, then oilcuck will be friends with you.

It's crazy, I know. It was one of those stupid tight rest areas where the truck to your left has to pull all the way up for you to get in.

Just need to throw a new head on and I should be good to run an outlaw tune on it.

>I think its a max of 4 psi for a truck and trailer over a span of 30 seconds.
After the initial drop in pressure. As long as you start over 100psi and it didn't drop below 60psi in the initial loss, it'd probably pass.

Are you often chased by Irishmen?

thankfully not

>wiper fluid hose popped off
>trailer brake light fuse went out
>able to fix both during 30 min break
I feel bretty gud for being able to maintain minor issues on my truck

>Outlaw tune
I think that's the magic spell that summons EF.

Bed Truck:

youtu.be/0pZkxbOoKDA

No better feeling.

>post yfw 600hp Detroit
>also yfw it explodes in spectacular fashion

>TFW my DD16 has 600 horse right from the factory

Primefag, I don't think it's a good idea to leave your number online like this.

Place LOOKS clean, but has an overpowering stench of piss and ammonia. At least there was soap and paper towels. C-store was 90% beer with a wider selection than my local liquor store. I almost took a picture of the "rap snacks" on their shelves. Hilarious. How is this a real thing.

look at this sexy beast

3/10 derpy as fuck

Can I be a trucker and still wrench on my own stuff on the weekends? That's all I care about. I wonder if there are jobs hiring specifically on the transalaskan highway

There are home daily and home weekly jobs if you like not making money or doing manual labour. Both, in some cases, like soda delivery.

>yuropoors are so bad at driving they need an extra mirror to see what's in front of them

I love doing manual labor, so handling my own freight on a flatbed would be ideal.
>wanting to not get paid to work out as part of your job
Wew

>I love doing manual labor, so handling my own freight on a flatbed would be ideal.
Oh, le olde "flatbed is hard" meme, my favorite. Sure, tarping in the wind is hard. 95% of the time, there's nothing hard about it, it's just a hassle. Unless you consider lifting ~70lbs a couple of times a week "working out".
If you want hard work, trucking, and being home weekly, there's lots of dedicated driver unloaded freight that's, gasp, done by "door swingers". Unloading 40-45,000lbs of boxes a day, that's actually hard work.

>Le flatbed is easy, door swinging is actually the hard one guise, hey, wait up! maymay

Ebin role reversal!

Looks like they stapled a fridge to the front of a trailer.

I never said door swinging was hard, now did I? I said driver unloaded freight is hard. You know, with that reading comprehension, maybe flatbed is the better choice for you.

>Van driver got btfo and is in full blown damage control mode

The guy who responded to ya wasn't me, my guy.
Doing unloading would be cool, though, but I guess getting an actual """""routine""""" in between trips is possible sometime

>tfw you realize you're hauling korean steel for $1/cwt

>dat camera angle
Needs more filters

>I can't support my viewpoint so I'll just greentext meme lolxd
Go on then, prove me wrong. Explain how flatbedding is physically difficult.

This.

If I didn't have a stepfather I wouldn't know how to:

>Hunt
>Fix my own shit when it breaks
>I would never have done scouts
>And a whole other bunch of shit my mother never taught me.

Stepfathers are invaluable. They really do make childrens' lives better - especially when the actual dad is a deadbeat.

Look at it go, kek. I was waiting for it.

Nice

>Magical spell that summons EF

my fucking sides. As for the video, youtu.be/rBb2PYccbss

8/10

>And now, back to my joystick(s)

>be hauling 27 tons up hill
>funeral line up
>3 exits on top of hill to go east west and on to road im
>they are turning right to go east
>get in left lane and gun it so i can make it up
>fucking funeral car with dead guy cuts into my lane
>cop starts going crazy yelling and doing all sorts of hand

Now that's what a truck is supposed to look like.
No hassle. No >muh looking tough on the highway.
Just silently doing your job without making a big fuss of your ego.
Also: is that a 730? as in 730 hp?
Now just wait until the EU raises the length and weight limitations to 25meter and 60 tonnes like in the Netherlands and Scandinavia.

Fucking samshit keyboard

>Europeans cant back a trailer so they reinvent the tractor trailer

Fucking limp wristed cucks

How old are the New XL's

The blue one is a few years old. The black one on the end is newer, Sun & Moon special edition (before we knew the game was mediocre)

I don't understand that, I've literally been to small truck stops in Louisiana that don't sell food that isn't chips and candy. You can't even get a rollerdog or cold sandwich for a shitty meal, but a meal nonetheless. But they have every kind of hard liquor or beer you could imagine for sale.

ah. someone who's never towed anything.
lesson 1. the longer the distance between rotate pole and the kingpin, the easier it backs up.

Can someone translate this "rotate pole" nonsense into English? Like bro I don't know kind of truck you've seen but none of them have "rotate poles"

No faggot. The burden of proof rests on you.

It's almost like no one other than fdot gives a shit about this kind of stuff.

I'm just happy to hear you tried to take care of it. I went to hook up to a trailer today and the entire noseplug was gone. How the fuck did no one notice it? Fuck dude, at R&L carriers we go through a safety lane at every terminal.

I already explained why flatbedding isn't difficult. You're just either too stupid to read or too stupid to rebut.

Volvo group R&D engineer here (). I work with telematics and the driverless project.

Feel free to AMA.

Why are Volvos such shit?

How does this meme make you feel?

The Commander:

youtu.be/TtyzS7QIid4

Yeah, those drilling rig bops can be huge, and are heavy as fuck. It was pretty satisfying when it went over.

You are looking for /EFG/, this thread is for North Americans and Oceanics that drive actual trucks like Kenworth, Peterbilt and Western Star.

the places ive worked at always have mandatory safety lanes the guys doing it just don't give a shit anymore and the company probably already has factored in the fines from their shitty trucks instead of just keeping them legal
>werner: shit brakes and a busted windshield forever unless you go hold the mechanics hand and softly explain the brake pads are the wrong size for an hour.
>gordo: busted windshield but they were great with brakes too great infact shit stopped itself
>heatless: no maintenance run it till it dies
>martin: nitpick my dashboard for shit ignore horrible ear splitting shriek of air escaping every joint. whats that? coolant alarm? yeah it does that.
fed ups: well, i have yet to have anything fixed on mine but i have not had a catastrophic failure yet. tires are getting close tho.

katu.com/news/local/man-dead-in-crash-at-fedex-facility-in-troutdale

...did doubles make his vacation permanent?

Chad's face should've been on the reverse side to emphasize his signature bulge

This gets better with every reply.
When reversing the trailer is bound to deviate from it's intended path. The long the trailer, the less this happens, and the more easy it is corrected. On the other side a shorter trailer gives more maneuverability.. because it moves more easily.
The 'rotating pole' is the technical term for the virtual 'point' on which the trailer rotates at the wheels.

>Nice video, again. Good to see quality content.

I've never seen this side of things, looks fun. I doubt there's anything like this in australia though, we're more about coal than oil. Could be a similar setup, But all the coal business is way out whoop whoop.

Huge machinery and mud = fun times

>Hear, hear - kenworths are the real trucks

That's what you meant? Well, you're wrong on two counts.
First, that's called a "point of rotation", not a rotating pole.
Second, vehicles with longer wheelbases are objectively, mathematically, demonstrably more difficult to back, or maneuver in general. Be it the wheelbase between the steer axle and the drive axle, or the fifth wheel to the trailer wheels. Both of which are shorter on European trucks compared to American ones. A longer wheelbase requires more room to execute the same turns, forwards or backwards, and it takes longer for the trailer to respond to turning as well.

Lol I wish I had that so I could really see. With one good pump it will go from like 110psi down to 75psi.

So I saw the fleet manager this morning. I wrote up the actual tractor because I believe it's an issue with that, and left a note saying "trailer service brakes not working". Last week the other driver who had the same issue got a different tractor and the issue was solved and fleet knew that, but didn't do shit. Then yesterday morning, I told other mechanic it was that certain tractor AND trailer. They had the tractor AND trailer by the shop, he claims they worked on it and fixed it, but it had the same exact problem this morning and then he was trying to say "No you wrote it up late Friday afternoon and we were gone". And I said I told them yesterday morning too. And then he said "Oh no you wrote up the tractor, not the trailer" and I was like "It is the tractor that has the issue! And you had the tractor AND trailer and the shit is still broken!"

Jesus christ. I don't think they ever drove the thing before or after they """fixed""" it.