/hou/ - Night Wave: Caution: Leaves

Welcome back to another Night Wave thread.

Previously We'll be meeting up every Saturday for a maintenance/welcome meet.
It's in the testing phase right now, just to see how many people show up and what we can make out of it.

Address: 12121 Katy Fwy, 77079 - Whataburger @ 9PM

Anyone is free to come and go if they so choose.

However for this week Saturday we have something else planned out:

October 21st (Saturday)
Tornado Burger
505 Murphy Rd, Stafford, TX 77477
6-7:30PM

ESCM @ Teahouse Tapioca (Event is free)
3536A Hwy 6 South and Settlers Way Blvd, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
7:30PM-?:??

Videos:

Tuned 335i
>youtu.be/h6WlZG94fbY

Texas State Wide Meet:
>youtu.be/JU_uCsQWLkQ

Galveston Cruise
>youtu.be/AuaL3XazFyk

Single Turbo Swap
>youtu.be/ugqI1_D4pMI

Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/NightWave

ZeeMaps
>zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

Walkie Talkie app
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Instagram
>instagram.com/night_wave

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cas/6349593167.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reply to this post or jej will convert you to mormonism

Ayy

I'd rather join the church of Scotty

okay now what

>get back from New York
>MGB dies yet again
>Range Rover Classic resurrects itself from the grave

well shit

is this Equivalent Exchange or something

Grocery shopping meet

we hongry

yall want samples of the SJ Dash?

I dont convert people to my church unless you want to be converted

Sounds good. This weekend is no good tho cause of primus

what are some advantages/perks of becoming a mormon?

10 wives

What if I just want 10 waifus?

I'll be there in spirit. Live in new England shit is boring and everything is a rot box.

Let me clear the air about polygamy in our church
At one point or church did practice polygamy but it wasn't just for like 10 wives and all that,it was because of all the things that were happening to the Pioneers at the time so in order to keep the population steady we had polygamy but it wasn't like oh I'm going to marry your wife was more like oh Bob's wife doesn't have a husband anymore because Bob died so she can join our family.
> inb4 how many moms do you have JeJ?

How many mom's do you have jej?

Whoops fucked up my trip

I can dig the moral discipline of Mormonism. There’s no way it’s not good for your personal growth. That being said, my brain is infected with Devils, and I enjoy that too

what kind of girls are you into jej

latinas, pawg?

your mum

how come we dont real nigga hours anymore

That Rover is giving you the illusion that it's alive.
It's waiting to strike at the right moment and go kamikaze.

May as well rename this to /jej/ general.

Or /flatroadhillbillies/ general

r.i.p

Nah, it's at a shop. It's being resurrected after sitting for about two and a half years, and surprisingly runs very well after the thing that laid it low got repaired (busted metal fuel line that they don't make anymore). It's not seized up or anything.

Then again, the transmission only clunkily shifts when you take your foot off the gas, so that's probably the next thing that's about to blow next.

>October 21st (Saturday)
>Tornado Burger
>505 Murphy Rd, Stafford, TX 77477
>6-7:30PM
>ESCM @ Teahouse Tapioca (Event is free)
>3536A Hwy 6 South and Settlers Way Blvd, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
>7:30PM-?:??

Three more days

what is that car in white? nsx?

I might be wrong but a miura targa

i bet people in the military can import vehicles easily

ill be at the roll out
blasting eurobeat

Just need the right amount of Eurobeat to become WOKE.

>that 52° morning
Almost had to put a overshirt on, loving this shit

comfy af

Beautiful picture mah dude.

How late is the meet running this Saturday ?
I get off work around 10-11

Unfortunately they can not. They have to deal with customs just like everyone else, and their vehicles are shipping on commercial vessels regardless.

>t. Boatfag

Maybe 2hrs at ECSM, it'll still be early afterwards so maybe a few of us will be up for late night.

Ill just leave this here

Hey guys what going on its been a while

Jej, shut the fuck up

No it hasn't strivik, your shitty attempts at bumping your failed thread aren't going to do anything

but why are you rudeposting tho

Swing and a miss, wanna try again?

It's gonna be nice driving without feeling like you're on the high seas

>user is being a major faggot
No surprise there.

Yes! Finally, we gotta do a car swap at the meet. I want to see how those bilsteins differ from mine.

y'all niggas is some haters my niggas

you get your life together
i'm just trying to get my life together, do the right thing

No u fegt

ESCM

Who showing up

It legit feels so good, it was almost worth the price.

?

Also I might be going karting tomorrow at track 21 if anyone wants to go

Track 21 or K1?

ESCM is that meet happening on Saturday

should i get a cat?

Is it just me, or have Houston drivers gotten worse than usual?

Is that even possible?

No cats. They restrict flow

No cats, but dogs are okay for track use.

Gotta have a good squash hunting cat though

yes. feast your eyes upon my boychik.

21, 7pm.

Also I'm gonna try to make the tornado meet, it's this weekend right?

Yep this Saturday. Tornado -> ESCM -> Real Nigga Hours

This shit so far away, what the fuck.

It's Houston, everything is far away

. You guys wanna try spark plugs Saturday after this one?

Spark plugs on that? Shouldn't be too hard, you just have to lean over to reach.

That's what the maintenance meet is for.
What car? WRX? Outback?

Pic unrelated, should mention

WRX. Its not too hard.

ENGINE DROP
N
G
I
N
E

D
R
O
P

Might need some right angle extensions to remove plugs but other than that it should be alright.

cut a hole in your frame

Removing the engine should be step one of any routine repairs and Subaru understood this. Just bring whoever has the smallest hands, my fat plumbers claw may not work for rear coil removal.

The Outback is due for new plugs too, I think.

outback steak house

Also, I think I'll trip on occasion, just so I don't have to refer to myself as Outback guy all the time. I'm working this Saturday, so I probably won't be making it out, but I could be free next week.

you a furfag?

this is where manlets become useful

Like a terrier.

I gotta say. The closer I get to the future the more disappointing it appears.

OwO wats this~?

u guys didnt have gay sex without me did u

I had a dream I saw dagumi on the streets. He saw me then walked away because he was busy. I walk over to him and say yo and try to greet him. He says hi. I go in for the hug and he side steps me. Some how he was perfectly able to dodge my hug, and I have a large radius for hugging. I thought in my mind 'he's fast.' I cannot be defeated or left hanging so I go again. Suddenly he's behind me and says 'rev up your engines.'

I saw Dagumi at a grocery store in Katy yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Do you guys have a kik/discord?

Follow link and join Kik

houston.craigslist.org/cas/6349593167.html

user, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.
You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.
Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.
Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.
Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.
You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Real ATF changing hours.

Funny

Yall seriously got one I would like to talk logistics of a small group of us coming out and meeting up with /Hou/

State your business and the party you represent, outsider.

Dagumi isn't Matt Farrah though

Sounds just like my encounter with Fatt Marrah

Buisness is out of staters trying to get a US Autism T/o/ur going. Seeing as you are a state in the US and one of the active groups we plan on stopping by

meet is tomorrow

roll call

What meet?

read the OP.

we faggot wave now

I might be able to come. The MGB is sitting idle now and the RRC is still in the shop, but the Taurus works fine.