youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw will ironically board a bus at 7am tomorrow

>euros unironically think it's acceptable to only learn to drive at age 20+

>tfw it's unirocinally quarter to 7am tomorrow here

well thatl'll be funny at least

tfw unironically slower than camaro

tfw gm cucks actually believe this

Public transportation in cities with developed public transportation systems is fucking awesome. The buses, trains, and monorails in Tokyo are based.

They're awesome in Tokyo because they're in Japan.

>tfw will unironically board my 348 horsepower, RWD car in the morning and drive two minutes to my campus parking structure
>tfw I have a bike and free shuttles available for my use

>wake up 5am
>start browsing Veeky Forums

too many niggers

>tfw live juuuuust far enough away from work that it would be impractical to bike

I've never ridden the bus. I don't even know how much it costs or how payment works.

>All of /osg/ except Project Hoon

I have a car but still take the bus to uni because parking is too fucking expensive.

>paying to park your car
Is this an american only meme? my uni had locked parking spots for students only but free of charge

Pretty much this. Just the other day I took the bus because they locked down the inner city over an event, gf bought the tickets since I don't know the names of the busstops and the pricing is by distance.

No, they're awesome in Tokyo because they're privately owned instead of payed for with that last smidgen fo tax dollars that didn't get spent on catering for the big wigs.

American public transport is shit because it's PUBLIC transport in the sense that your library is the PUBLIC library. Not just open to the public, funded by the public whether they like it or not.

desu, I would gladly take public transportation if it weren't so damn inefficient here in SoCal. That way I can save all my driving time on the weekend and save the mileage on my car.

At least there's no smelly brown people on the bus that early

>at my uni the students who pay to go here car park for ""free""

it's a private company and its worse than the public train but it's a lot more convienent assuming it's not 30 mins late

I don't understand the mentality of "I've got a car therefore I must drive everywhere lest people think I'm a cuck"
I live in a small town and yet everyone here drives a fucking car to get someplace that's within 10 minutes walking distance.
When I have business in a big city I leave it parked somewhere where I don't have to pay and take the subway/public transport.

Sydney public transport is breddy gud and its privately owned.

>Tfw walking from my parking spot is marginally closer than walking/biking from my house but it's chilly so I drive instead.

They are awesome because they don't have basketball Americans robbing and beating people on them. If we had public transportation that you actually felt safe using more people would use them. As they are now I would rather sit in traffic then be trapped in an enclosed space with those maniacs.

There's plenty of places with privately owned public transport in America. Like, everywhere. Even places like SF and NYC with tax funded public transportation.

>They are awesome because they don't have basketball Americans robbing and beating people on the

Yes that is exactly why America has shit public transportation....

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjfTG8DbwA

Dumbass.

My uni is in the inner city, so there's no parking space available. Some locations have free parking because they're located in the suburbs.

>tfw you work at a car factory that provides buses for their workers for free
>tfw you dont have a car
>tfw youre considering a 500 euro 95 twingo

>7am bus
God those were the worst, especially during the school year

>tfw will unironically wake up at 8am and drive my shitbox at 9:35am to get to my dead end retail job at 10am and screw on my happy face until 6pm when I can return home and drink to forget about my wasted youth and regretful life

I feel pretty safe, but I've also done martial rats for 5 years and carry 2 knives, a baton, a pistol, and generally just don't give a fuck about anything.

Seconded. I'd be completely lost if I had to take the bus. No clue how it works. I drive like a grandma cause if I lose my license, crash my car or my insurance gets too high I'm fucked. I couldn't function without my car

>don't give a fuck about anything
>carries weapons

Well it seems like you care about your LIFE?!?!?!?!??!??????!!!

>Well it seems like you care about your LIFE?!?!?!?!??!??????!!!
Just enough so that I won't just let someone take it from me, not enough lock myself inside of the house 24/7, have my groceries delivered to me through an outside-lock (like an air-lock), and work from my home by writing tech-manuals, or something.

I care about my car, but that isn't going to keep me from hooning my car around like I have a death wish and a love for guardrails.

It's true though. I would never feel safe riding on a bus in America. At least if I wasn't carrying

>climbs onto bus
>very positive demeanor
>shit eating grin

Ugh you're the guy other busriders fear

Tfw unironically board bus at 6am every day even tho I have a car.

>ok bro

tfw will unironically board bus bus at 7am tommorow, fart and then get off and hop into my car, follow the bus along honking my horn over and over

>He thinks the bus will be on time

I just pictured this with the raging crying wagecuck wojak image.

tfw will unironically board a bus moving at 70+ mph on the highway using a series of ropes and hooks from my own black spraypainted bus while dressed as a pirate, whereupon I will commit sodomy, lechery, and aggravated larceny against the commuters in said bus while honking a clown horn over and over

Join military

20+ is better than gay ass 16 mongloid crashes

>crashing from normal street use

literally how desu

People who are insecure man, that's all it is. Whenever me and my friends go out we look for the most economical, or efficient way. People are also obsessed with comfort sometimes.

Do any of them even drive cool cars? They all seem to drive Hyundai Accents and Elantras

Ask the americans, Indians and chinese.

They all have similar test standards

>most economical, or efficient way.

This is also often taken to an extreme.

I take a bus to work despite owning a car. Some faggot really fucked up when designing the city so there's not enough parking spaces anywhere. Plus I get to ride the bus full of qt schoolgirls.

I don't want to be near other people when I go places.

And I bought my vehicles, so I'm going to use them. I rode the bus when I was broke and had no vehicles. Fuck that. I've already dealt with enough homeless people in my life.