Kia Stinger

UNDERDOG AND OVERACHIEVER

Congratulations. you wanted a meme and you stuck to it until you got it. if you are being payed (although i doubt it at this point) cut me in on the deal because you must be making a lot.

God Machine !

Unreliable and overpriced.

I can't believe how much shilling has been done here of all places, and what's worse, even Randy shilled like a mother fucker in the Motor Trend Ignition episode.

Randy said it was too heavy and not as fun as a BMW. The entire episode was "This is good for being a Kia".

When it hits the states, it'll be BMW or better for the price.

So a professional racing driver says it's not as fun as a BMW, but an anonymous shitposting shill on Veeky Forums says it will be better than a BMW.

I know who I'm trusting, that's for sure.

It's the part about "for the price" that you miss. This car costs literally maybe half as much as a 3 Series or 4 Series.

>implying they're not still refining it
That's why Kia put millions of miles on the test cars. The ones they're shipping to the dealerships aren't even street legal in the US. They're doing this one right.

The K900 was "good for the price" as well, but it still sold like shit. Selling high-end cars isn't the same as selling cheap shitboxes. Your target demographic is no longer coupon-collecting neckbeards. "Good for the price" is a lot less of a selling point in high-end cars.
Since the vast majority of the people shilling for this car here won't actually buy one, I can see how this doesn't make sense to you guys, but it's true.

As for your "literally maybe half" comment, according to Car and Driver the V6 Stinger will be $48k. A BMW 340i which has similar performance is $49k.

>They're doing this one right.
Any other brand puts a shitload of testing miles on vehicles as well, it's common practice. The fact that they're giving cars to the press (to racing drivers, no less) and then excusing their shortcomings with "Oh it's not actually ready yet" is a massive red flag and certainly doesn't ring with your "doing it right" statement.

Apples to Oranges. You should be comparing the Stinger to a 5 series.

>OVERACHIEVER
pigfat

Even the chief designer says they started out with the 3-series as the benchmark.

Exactly, started out as a benchmark. That means it has to be even better than a 3 series. 3 series is the bare minimum.

No, they started out with a 3-series as a benchmark and then went in a different direction, wanting more of a touring car than a focused drivers car.

For a shill you really didn't do your homework very well.

Duh, that's why I said 5 series is the better comparison.

This.
The Kia stinger had to be compared to middle class luxury sedans I.e. the E-Series, the 5-Series and the A6 line.
Not the 3 series and similar.

So you know more about it than the designer does? Okay.

Have it your way, the 540i is 5k more expensive. Now what.

Go be a badge whore somewhere else. I'll see you in December bimmerboi

Nice argument.

I'd bet nobody on this board is going to buy the stinger.

I was going to say maybe some of the shills will, but they probably don't make enough

Leroy Rodriguez from "Busdriver and motorist magazine" say that the Kia Stinger felt better and look better than a Mclaren F1 car

Bad comparison anyway. The Stinger is a luxury touring car that just happens to beat most sports cars in its class.

It better be Fing good as it's the same price as a 340i M Sport.

Bugatti Veyron, Pagani huyra, koenigsegg agera, Kia stinger,

Believe me, after you take a ride in the Stinger you'll start to think about trading in your M for something new.

I love this Leroy Rodriguez meme

I highly doubt they do

Shame the professionals who have tested it say differently.

I heard the new FF movie is going to use only kia stingers in the entire movie because they would have to wait at least 20 more years for other auto manufacturers to catch up with their technology and performance.

I don't care what the paid BMW shills have to say. I'll be making up my own mind when I finally get a chance to sit in the car we've been hearing so much about.

I overheard somebody at my local PD joking about ordering some to replace their aging chargers.

PISS OFF KIA WE DON'T WANT YOUR SHIT KOREAN CAR.

cant wait for the stinger hatchback,stinger coupe,stinger full size suv,stinger crossover,stinger wagon,stinger full size,stinger rv,stinger van,stinger bus and the stinger space shuttle

STINGER