Is it a good deal?

Only 70k miles, perfect conditition, only one owner., is this 150hp c220 sport coupe worth 6000$?

They're actually pretty good, fun enough and practical enough, depends, is it a manual?

>Only 70k

they're pretty ugly
go for a normal w203

I was going to buy a manual but this one is an automatic... i’m going to test drive it this weekend and I’ll see if it’s good enough though. Heard they were alright
+ i can still drive gf’s e36 if i want to drive stick

well for a used mercedes at this price, it’s a really low mileage

I would have considered a sedan or a wagon if they hadnt been treated like shit
+ the sport coupe seems to be less common
I might change the exhaust since it looks like shit on the diesel version btw, what do you think?

just get a civic for 3k. these cars are hideous trash and this one is automatic.

>I might change the exhaust since it looks like shit on the diesel version btw, what do you think?
aftermarket ones look even worse, too obnoxious, don't

prepare to be raped for repairs.

I imagine it's not fun at all with an automatic, I have only driven a manual one though.
and this is wrong, the large engine older mercedes are shite and cost a ton to repair, but this is only a simple 1.8 or 2 litre

Do you know what C stands for?

Cuck. Mercedes-Benz Cuck-Class

Used German pos for 6k .....
I'd get get a Lexus for that price that'll outlive it twice over

Not into Civics, thanks

pretty sure you dont know a thing about mercedes

I heard the kickdown is nice, but as i said before i’ll test drive it, so if it feels "bland" I’ll search for a manual instead.

nice

You can’t find a Lexus for that price in Europe tho.

well as far as i see the 203 doesn't really attract ricers
most of the ones i see have been taken care of
if i were you i'd get a cheap diesel 201 and spend a good amount of money on it,they can be pretty fun

that was my first choice but I wanted to have a more recent car to DD and then I could think about a new "project"!

Get an is300, you might even find a manual one of you're outside the US.

take that 6k and buy a decent condition honda.

Jap cars are pretty uncommon in France tho. + I only drive rwds

The closest I found was the 220d Lexus, but I read that it wasnt made to live in the city at all unfortunately

Are 2000’s BMW good? I don’t know anybody that own one but with my budget I can get a Nice condition 320 or a 120 coupe
Howrver i grew up with benzes and porsches and i always heard bmws (esp modern ones) were unreliable and offered no fun
True or false

E36 is bulletproof reliable but you gonna find one that wasn't raped by ricers.
E46 is bulletproof reliable unless it's a 320d. Also subframe cracks on them if they're driven heavy.

So if you want a BMW find (M50, M52, M54) 325i or 328i especially in Europe where they aren't put together by iq 50 Mexicans.

seems like a lot of retards here
I actually own a c220 cdi wagon tho
I spent 3500$ for it and no problems with it at all tho the trans is acting weird and imma sell it to get a w211

I just realised my post didnt contain any useful information
the 2.2 is ok but get the 2.7
MPG will be close but power difference will be huge
The autos are bricks and wont break unless something retarded happens like the FUCKING MECHANIC NOT CHANGING THE TRANS GASKET AND FILTER AND NOT ACTUALLY FILLING IT TO THE TOP
I would say 6k is a lot for a classic and 2.2
w211 are getting cheaper and cheaper and you might aswell just get an e270 the difference is amazing

depends on how fucking RUSTY this bitch is. if it's rustfree then go for it. personally wouldn't want an autrotragic.

you are stupid, stop posting

I would pretty much stay away from it
look for a clk270 cdi
the manuals have some problems
the chassis is pretty much w203 so its not that expensive to own

Too bad I need a diesel as gas is at 1.45€/liter and diesel is 0.50€.. and that’s a lot of money if you look far enough

well the one i found has been taken care of by an independant garage and it has been fixed up, so i’m not really worried about that
Well the sportcoupe version seems to be worth between 5k-7k€ in good condition so idk, seemed like a good deal
I like the klasse E too but I was worried about using it in the city, to park etc.. that’s why the hatchback seemed to be a better choice :/

It’s totally rustfree as it’s from 2007 and mercedes started to rustproof their cars in 2004 or something :o)

I’m looking for a CLK too but they’re more expensive. I really liked it tho

where are you from? (I actually paid 3k euro for my car I am just mentally retarded and cant think and write) there is no point in buying a 2007 w203 chassis
does it have to be a 10 year old car?
cant you go older (2003ish) because you will have more options then
also like sure that merc is better than something like an e46 but its just not worth it if you can afford an older CLK or e class
I never have had problems parking my wagon and only hit it once while parking (was on my prom in a suit and was super sweaty and I pretty much just rammed the other car with my wheel while turning )