Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/310_progressive/status/878310560458088448
twitter.com/MrWiz/status/878299751283695616
youtu.be/0Y62Y-Y88qE
eventhubs.com/news/2017/jun/23/capcom-says-chun-lis-face-disgusting-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-theyre-looking-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

Why does Broski like KoF13 so much

how do they have sex in two different languages?

Play Rashid's game

Reminder that when evaluating if a game is good or bad all that really matters is if the characters faces look good.
And if you don't agree with this and instead consider silly things like game mechanics and stuff to be important then you are an obvious shill for disagreeing with the obvious truth of my enlightened mind.

the more you can ignore the two player aspect in a fighting game and mash out your pre-board setups to land your 100% damage combo, the more he likes the game

need a new side kuso

Where did you get this picture of me and my gf?

homosexuals are not allowed here

Delete this

What if I like Chun's face in MvCI

Is Melty Blood worth buying for 6€ ? Main reason is the nasuverse but hows the gameplay itself?

love this costume

Only if you want to support the developer because the pirate version is better

wew this laggy for you too wargod? where do you live?

Then u shilling.

no chip kills is straight kusoge

Southeast US, also its playable

You get a B this time.

Yep, even with its issues, I still find SF5 in a state that is much much better than SF4 ever was.

yeah it's not great man, it's rollback back pretty hard. I'll be confirming one second and in an SPD the next

Last set then, must be 1 sided rollback

Steam Rev 2 - East coast

Room ID - jcpj

And here you see the Capcuck at full power, notice how it has absolutely no shame in having both garbage taste in games and waifus

Truly exceptional

That's a really nice picture

I can't beat Asuka players. Any tips? What's her biggest weakness.

The netcode alone puts it above SF4 in my book.

If you care about the story yes because it has translations for the mbaacc arcade stories. Not if you actually want to play the game against people.

found a really nice looking lars combo in the samples, his movement looks so good with dynamic / silent entry

redpill me on the mvci gem system niggas

>redpill me on the mvci gem system niggas
>redpill

Fuck off.

>waah stop using words that trigger me

kys nigga

The reality gem is the only gem you'll be seeing in high level play. Thing bring interesting concepts, but balancing gameplay around them will be a nightmare and Capcom can't even balance something as straightforward and barebones as SFV.

SFV is very well balanced. Character roster at the top level is very diverse.

yeah goods man but I can't even wish punish you in neutral because it'll catch up and I'm already being crush countered haha. Thanks for trying though

anybody west cost up to play!

Ggs Reno

Balance is really not a sfv issue, especially not when you disregard whiny "pro" gamers.

twitter.com/310_progressive/status/878310560458088448

Why is Cammy so fat?

?*

SFV East Coast anyone?

She needs to eat a lot to have healthy brown babies with Rashid!

I don't like this post

there's only like 5 shitpile characters in SFV and like 20 characters with a good chance to win.

That's pretty good.

brickpill me on sfv

Apparently he still could not sell as much as he wanted with the first discount

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/878299751283695616

youtu.be/0Y62Y-Y88qE

this looks better than MvCI

Can't run it on a dualcore

as long as it gives us a brown sniff in street fighter 6: the next (next) generation

>brickpill me on sfv
>brick

It's alright. Not a terrible purchase when on sale and you shouldn't have any issues finding matches thanks to crossplatform play. You could do worse.

I never ask for games here because everyone here I played is sub diamond.

@MrWiz 1h1 hour ago
All the melee players left after their game was over though.

lul
even though i am capcuck master race and would never touch gooby with a ten foot pole, i respect goobers enough to stay for their top 8
it's time to remove nintendo from the fgc

Tell me why Melty Blood AACC is the best fighting game

tfw not autistic enough to trainingboar

except the mechanics of MVCI are a fucking mess you diaper

>Strekken tag system except it doesn't cost meter, meaning the meta is going to be "what characters have the best lockdown projectile to tag cancel and get free braindead setplay with"
>Combos are going to be even longer and more braindead because of the above and stuff like universal OTG, except the damage is worse because it's 2v2 so you have the classic anime game problem of long ass combos that only do around 50%
>zoning has been completely killed. no meter build on block, it does bad chip damage and mobility is slower/worse
>combo breaker mechanic that seems to be even worse and more poorly thought out than the one in TVC
>Almost as many DLC characters announced as actual characters before the game is even out, including the final boss of the game

All of this in a game that's going to stop being developed on within a month or so if they're actually going to meet the stated release date. People rag on the faces in MVCI because other shitty fighting games at least have the decency to look good, capcom can't even handle that

>It's trash! My 12 years old computer can't run it! mamma mia

Reality gem will be the only one used as it functions as an actual assist.

>People rag on the faces in MVCI because other shitty fighting games at least have the decency to look good,
Except kof lmao

What the fuck is this?

does brick speak like mario mario?

The Smash Bros games were always fun to goof around in, but they are boring as hell to watch. Makes sense they would leave when they were no longer in the tournament.

A big mistake.

Remember when Xrd came out and everyone thought bishop runout was trash and waste of meter

Put Cyberbots in mvci

Fun! I love Sylvie, Mian and Kukri

Mian and Kukri are not that bad, but whoever created Sylvie should be fired.

A snk "homage" of kyary

redpill me on sjws banning bikinis in tekken

eventhubs.com/news/2017/jun/23/capcom-says-chun-lis-face-disgusting-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-theyre-looking-change/

tfw autistic enough to trainingboar but not intelligent enough to find anything useful when I do

my wife

They deserve better.

banning from what

An alien

they banned bikinis in tekken

Didn't they say this with Ken too?

I guess I'm playing a different Tekken

Trainingboaring is literally the only fun thing about fighting games

>sjws
They don't have the power to ban anything. Didn't the DoA community do something similar? The community probably doesn't want people thinking its a perv game, but I don't think anyone would give a fuck anyway.

t. Ramlethal player

Combofiends literal job description, like seth before him, is to say "No trust me, this game is gonna be great, I'm gonna talk to capcom japan and we're gonna make fighting games great again" to placate the masses while capcom japan continues to completely disregard what any gaijin pigs are saying about their games

I don't understand how people keep falling for it

I trainingboar when I feel depressed.

Yeah like being forgotten forever

Oh wait they already are

y tho
You can do much worse with the pop star archetype, look at tekken. Plus, she's actually an alien undercover

I still think calling shit tier facial models/skin textures a "cinematic look" is silly.

>devilot
dem teef

they also banned roger jr

What can actually stop MvCI from being another SFxT scenario?

It's humiliating and degrading as a woman to see all these sexual fantasies made by videogames that create impossible standards for girls.

That and it's just creepy to stare at someone's bouncy boobs while you're trying to play a figthing game.

Not even getting launch hype

Nice! Maybe they also can fix Chris, Dante, Spencer, Morrigan, Captain America, Thor's plastic hair, X's dead eyes, overall shading, lackluser voice acting, the UI, hitstop, hypercombos that are completely flacid, weird input buffer, downdown inputs for dps, over 80% of the roster being returning characters that no one asked for, no assists, no xmen and day one DLC while they are at it.

did someone say training boaring

Yeah well, Tekken having another dumb idol doesn't make her any better. They're both disgusting .

all talk

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

who are the confirmed characters in the dragonball game??

What's the best way to get into Guilty Gear? Just jump into the latest one?

The Capcuck is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scrub, shill, parasite, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Capcuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

First time hearing about this but it's something only Americans would bother, like the DoA american fgc did