Bdog black desert online

First to erp buys me a pearls
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/95w7gyUM

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread. Dont Avatarfag.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/
strawpoll.me/13266604/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit thread.

Shit game.

shit players

If I play a witch do I have to wear a stupid hat? I just want a cute girl nuking things.

>"Are you doing GKs?"
>Yes.
>"Ok", *flags*.
>Bring him to a third of his total HP.
>GK attack kills him.
>Haven't see the guy since.
I wonder if his crystals got exploded.
No.

shit erp

Buy costume for shekels then fucking poor- and steamfag.

You can hide hats

Is it hidden for the other players as well?

Kititng that guy to there must have been hard
You couldn't even kill him normally.
Surely you're not that bad, right?

Jesus, steamfags should just die.
At least try to be of use to society.
Maybe your parents would love you then.
And you would stop being shit at games
Literally
first letter of each line

>still no nude mod
I will fucking fix this next OP.

Please don't forget your promise. The current OP is a massive fucking faggot.

>40% off explorer's pack upgrade
fucking kakao getting another 24 bucks out of me

Yes.

Proof: My girlfriend and I fish together. My helm is hidden on her screen too.

nobody wants it that's why. When someone makes a nude mod that isn't complete trash maybe it'll get added.
It doesn't belong in the OP anyways

>giving jamal attention

Nude mod info:
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

Can you buy me one? I really need pets but I'm a NEET and my mom wont let me get disability.

>no nude mod in op
>erpfags and pathetic losers butthurt as fuck
Doing god's work
This. I'm going to try and make ops without it

I'll buy you one for a pile of valuable steam codes you NEETs are always rolling in

I won't.

>implying you'll beat me to the next OP

How about you tell us just how it is "complete trash"?

so is the game worth the $30 price tag? i tried the 7 day trial and to me it wasnt worth 40 bucks, but with the 40% off sale i MIGHT reconsider. what sets this apart from the dissapointment that is tera and BnS? do i get a free coupon to remake my characters appearance in that game pack?

why the hell wouldn't you want to wear a witch's hat

it is literally the cutest kind of hat aside from a sunhat

I don't use steam, so I guess I'm a failure as a NEET.

kys faggot

peoperoni nips and a nasty vag
doesn't work on tamer at all
and the placement of every part is not where it should be

But it's only 7 eurobucks on Steam

Tera balance was a joke and Elins made the community a bunch of autistic shitters. BnS combat just isn't fun and the game makes no fucking sense. BDO has all those problems too except the combat is more fun so what ever I'm playing.

How are nipples supposed to look in your book?
You do know that the vagoo texture was changed a while back? There are also alternative textures

Can't even NEET right holy shit. Just sell drugs and invest crypto with the funds and break out of your pathetic dependent lifestyle. Then spend it all on bdo.

strawpoll.me/13266604/
vote, cucks
strawpoll.me/13266604/

eh, but isnt that only for the standard pack?

go look at a girl and tell me
im just a virgin retard that likes to make gravity defying boobs tits

warrior or ninja for my first class

>Wanting nude mode on Tamers
Fuck off pedoshit

There are many different types of nipples in real life.

Why would you pay to win?

I can't sell drugs, I can't even leave my house. I have a lot of mental illnesses that prevent me from doing anything but playing games in my room.

why would i not?

>he can't find the version of the mod that makes tamer textures and texture swapping possible
you don't deserve to have it

being a useless nigger isnt a mental issue

Try being born healthier and with a natural penchant for success you dumb shitter im sorry to hear that friend I hope you find something in life to give you purpose someday despite your flaws

Somewhere between 300-400. PA makes it their mission to get people buy things off the cash shop like good goys.

Texture swapping is possible with every mod though.

>those proportions

They're even here right now

If I was 12 my character would looks like this cause thats when I thought boobies that big were good

>implying that's your money

how do you mod poses from different outfits over?

Flat > Cowtits > Normal

Yes hello why are there no cute Sardine posters?

You're right. I see something I want and get someone to buy it for me. Thanks for correcting me, friend.

cause they think is attractive

This, cowtits are an abomination, any self respecting man prefers ass anyway.

>Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy

Why won't it let me have this name for my char?

asses are for blacks

Warrior. Can't go wrong and is very strong.

This game is fucking complicated help me I just started yesterday D: I'll give you friendship and pepes.

you got it

>pepes
thanks reddit

You're saying I should go bigger?
You'll need the meta injector and the file extractor. I'm not sure if you can extract single files, I've extracted all of them. You'll need to find out your class idle animation (for sorc it's phw_00_00_stand_idle_00.paa), put it in the "files_to_patch" folder that comes with the meta injector, run the injector, afterwards you go to character/motion/1_pc/(yourclass) and replace the file with whatever animation you want.

anything bigger than an A cup needs to be youthanized

>playing black desert
>when stormblood is out

t. manchild
A good ass replaces a flat chest, but tits can never replace a flat ass.

Let me break down for you what a women should look like
Tight Ass
Wide Hips
Flat Chest
Short Hair or Very Long, no Medium

Thanks for the help.
please go bigger

back to /terag/ you elinshitter

what server am I choosing from a noob perspective?

>40 dollar content patch for a shitty tab target MMO
Nah homie

You forgot 2D.

hi friendo

>modded out the leggings
why

>40 dollars for an outfit and no content
Nah friendo

Those are just channels, the only 'servers' are NA and EU.

Any Olvia channel is good for noobs because they are restricted to new and returning players, with an XP bonus.

t. pedo

what is best way to make money during leveling? i'm new player.

>33 dollar costume with a required 15 dollar subscription that allows you to effectively use the marketplace that is ruled by the game and not players for a game that is f2p in every country bar EU/US that you pay 23,99 dollar for with a mandatory cost of 88 dollars for pets and to smash them together so you don't have to loot
>grind the same mobs and same 5 groups of mobs over and over and over again for hours on end to try and reach a level you will never reach as other players spend on average 300 dollars a week on artisan memories to get full TET

They're already clipping into each other
Forgot to mention, animations from sorc/valk/witch/DK/kuno/maewha are compatible with all of these classes!

This is fine but don't make the ass too tight, it needs to be gripped properly.
Also retards he said wide hips which a girl cannot have until at least well past puberty.

Why are you here instead of enjoying the new DLC?

damnit, now i'm gonna have to fap

Max energy? Gather
No energy? Grind
Not at computer? AFK Fish/process/cook/alchemy

>Also retards he said wide hips which a girl cannot have until at least well past puberty

which is why elins and any loli with wide hips are legal.

>he didn't play tera, bns, or any of the other pedo games

Amazing thread so far, keep it up.

I don't know, how are you enjoying the only content you've gotten in the past 8 months, 2 boring classes to repeat the same content with and an outfit or 2

>15 bucks a month on top of 20 bucks for an outfit, 7 bucks for emotes and 40 bucks for """"expansions""""" of the same tired content
Het comrade

what kind of filters do you have?

a friend of mine gifted me a trial for a week
i remember being told ''just ignore that'' every time i complained about something i didn't like, like the mega intrusive HUD and all its overcomplexities.

i'm a pedantic fucker and i just like my shit to be simple. i also like the combat, and making waifus.

should i get this game? can i make it playable? is there a hud mod that deletes fucking everything?

I just filter common things that the avatarfags say, and a few other words like "erp" or "stormblood" and instantly hide posts with characters posted and no other text.

I did play tera. Elins have massive womanly hips. I'm not into how they're pretty much furries with their ears and tail, but I am unsure of how pedos would be attracted to hips like that.

Because the combat is fun and there's more to do then run the same instanced PvE over and over?

You don't even need a mod, you can delete most of it yourself in game.

which AFK thing do you recommend? how does one get started.

>child face and upper body
gee I dunno, same way I'm attracted to cowtits when they have a nice butt perhaps