2017/18 Vanquish S

>$300,000+ Car

Steering wheel straight out of 90's econoboxes

Center console has glass buttons that provide no ergonomic feel and mean that you HAVE to take your eyes off the road.

LCD speedometer from a base model 2006 Chrysler 300c

Analog speedometer using edgy 14 year old font in non-contrasting colors.

Cheap plastic EVERYWHERE, look at those air vents, even a Jeep Wrangler has better looking vents.

What the hell are they thinking? Who buys Aston Martins? When will the AM meme end?

More than you can afford, pal. Aston.

Just drove one the other night... maybe not 17 or 18 but it didn't seem that bad... I mean I would never own one willingly (not that I could) but I've driven worse. It's british.... what do you expect?

>some sperging autist thinks this is somehow bad

It's not bad for a $70k pseudo-luxury car.
Meme-worthy for a $300k car though.

That steering wheel is harrible.

The only good AM's are the DB line ones

>unironiucally thinking this interior is better than the astons

nigga did someone total your beloved '94 eg hatch with a couple of simple mods in their aston? jesus christ

why the fuck would anyone get this over an S-Class coupe

Totally agree. How could anyone think the inside of that Ferrari is aesthetically or functionally pleasing. There is shit every where . They drive like shit. Have shitty lurchy paddle shifters. And idk whats wosre. The cars . The owners. The dealerships. Or the company. Bunch of kids that refuse to grow up and dream about owning what?... and cereal box car that is no where near worth what the are listed at. I never understood why people like cars like that. Although I will say the seat was quite surprisingly form fitting in the one I drove.

P.s. just a valet never owned or drove one for long distances or periods of time. Unless a client was drunk and wanted me to drive him home for some extra cash... that was just some 911 Porsche. Shit I'd rather own one of those than a "high end super car."

>M-Benz stalks and buttons everywhere

The steering wheel looks like a fucking toy, everything else is fine.

I'd say you are the autist for not understanding literally everyone's grievance with the shitty '90s wheel.

Am I the only one that feels extremely uncomfortable when I see a car interior without any kind of stick (MT or AT)?

Looks like Barry put the steering wheel rim on upside down.

Keep hating... here's the thing:

The reason you dislike Aston Martin is because they do some good things but suck at being Ferrari

The reason I like Aston Martin is because they do some bad things but are awesome at being TVR

>14 year old font

Hi Doug.

Only on Veeky Forums will you hear anyone find things to complain about in an Aston.

>cheap plastic

that's the point of plastic you mong.

>Click click boom starts playing

Because the S-class can't turn?

found the britbong james bond fanatic with shit boyracer tastes who just has to take Aston Martin interior designer's word for it because they have no idea how to construct their own opinion on why that interior is a piece of shit.

A tiguan interior is better that that aston. my friend, get off my board.

>am I the only one who is autistic?
no, probably not