Ferrari kit car, worth it?

On a scale of bootleg/10 how fake does this kit car look?

Car has a ford cougar v6 engine with 100k miles on it

It looks fuckin awful lmao

It's fake. All fakes look fake to a knowledgeable enough person so my advice is to buy one so fake only an idiot would be fooled or else you might look like a fool yourself.

Also get one with a good enough drive train you're not going to be getting your doors blown off by mom's minivan. Have some fucking self respect.

Why not just spend the money on a better car that doesn't make you look like a moron?

These always look ok in pictures but tiny irl

You're probably just too fat

There's something pretty clearly off about it, just get something that's not a Ford Cougar pretending to be a Ferrari.

Looks like a Toyota Celica

I am genuinely so fat that wide supercars shrink to the size of a Ford Cougar in my presence

Those Ferraris are genuinely pretty tiny though.

you're a fucking pathedic poorfag retard desperate to get out of the friendless, kissless virgin stage.

This is so pointless. I'd rather have an E36 or a Skyline 2dr or S chassis with welded diff than this piece of shit
Just saying I'm from UK and a mint E36 328i coupe costs as much as a skyline and S14.

Holy shit, the side view is almost identical

>pathedic

When I lived in the suburbs, my school had a dress code that required everybody to wear a polo shirt.
The rich/preppy kids would wear Abercrombie (back when that was the cool brand), and some of the poor kids tried printing the Abercrombie logo on tagless Walmart polos.

Realistically, nobody cared that they were wearing Walmart shirts. But making fake Abercrombie shirts was just pathetic and brought nothing but belittlement.

The only acceptable kit cars are Cobras and ones that aren't based on a pre-existing car(ie: Factory 5 GTM)

Who's this semen slurping demon? I've already seen her.

(((male)))

Google knows the truth.

>her

This would be kinda cool if you set it out to be known its not a Ferrari and made it your own. Put your own custom badge on it, Different paint scheme, A half decent fucking motor. Acknowledge its not authentic but take pride in the fact you built it yourself, to your own specs, and happened to like the body but didn't want to sell your soul for a ferrari. Could be pretty more than rad with the right mindset desu. Pretending its a ferrari though would make you worse than a badgwhore

I didn't know that...now I need the name even more.

interesting

This is so convincing I am now worried that at least one of my GFs may have been a man

lol no brake calipers

learn to reverse image search ffs.

Alexandra Gaier.

>spoonfeeding

>implying these virgin cucks could tell what the differences between a woman's body and a mtf fags.
I suppose she had hip, face and shoulder bone surgery

exept tires

omg haha did not even notice it until you pointed it out. That is one way to know its fake. real calipers are probably hidden behind fake rotors.

CUDA BEEN KANGZ

>100k miles on it

i see nothing wrong with it EXCEPT the 100k miles on it.

anyone who knows cars knows that a 100k mile car is like an 80 year old man

everything starts falling off; thats probably the reason owner is selling it. he is tired of weekly mechanic visits and spending thousands on repairs each year

Can't tell if you're trying to russle our jimmies or retarded

I'm actually impressed how close the side profiles are, only the shape of the windshield is different
But the issue with this and the Peugeot 406 based replicas (all of them actually) is the the donor cars are way too narrow. Looks ok in pics, but in reality it's way off.

Wow I really, really hope this is bait

Not op but let’s be real here, 99% of people would not be able to tell this from a real Ferrari. 99% of people wouldn’t even know what kind of Ferrari it was if they saw a real one in person, which the vast majority have not.

OP isn’t going to fool anyone who knows their shit but that’s not the point. You only buy a fake car to impress normies who don’t know a Ferrari from a Lamborghini.

No, the car hasn't been used since tax has not been paid out. He's merely trying to resell it

>Cougar V6 engine
>Engine on the front.

Why even bother?

The wheels look kinda shit, but overall, from the pics, I would give It a 7

That looks totally like a woman and not like a trap?