/svg/ - Shadowverse General

1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Part 2 of the anniversary has begun, log in daily for 5 free packs a day, link below for information regarding which ones.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/2XX3RWEm

Dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a4Y8pO9kGWM
strawpoll.me/13268987
imgur.com/a/kSdHq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pits

Is WD going to be the first expansion that will barely change the meta? There are lots of strong cards like Emeralda, Snow and Golden Lion but I don't see any of them close to 3 big mistakes in ToG ( Eacthar, Grimnir, Sibyl)

FREE PA-

Need a concede senpai

As the card pool increases in size new sets are going to have less and less of an impact, you see this every time in card games. Unless the devs have power creep spiral out of control or use set rotation, they can't swap out the core engines of every single deck each time, so you'll have fewer and fewer cards being played with each new set.

How do we actually solve the Eachtar problem
Literally everything about the card is broken in one way. Theres no way to 'nerf' eachtar because he'd need to be nerfed several times.

You're blind if you can't spot the powerful cards of WD

>imagine being french
>this new card game is out in your language!
>it's full of shadowniggers
life is hard for a frenchman

Wallet Strom is new king

Of course WD has powerful cards, just none that are strong enough to compete with the current meta.
I'm sure we'll see WD cards being played once the expansion after that hits, but not right now.

Name me 1 card in WD who is equal to Grimnir or Eachtar.

Looks like there won't be French voices, just text translations. The frogs are going to be so mad.
youtu.be/a4Y8pO9kGWM

JUST

>How do we actually solve the Eachtar problem
Nerf him?

But Cygames only thinks with $$$ so...

That new blood ward is better 99% of the time for blood.

>french voices
who the fuck would want that

some people here don't play all the classes

lol

pls send help

>english
get fucked pierre

I'm pretty confident that Abomination awakened is eachter levels of powerful

Blood doesn't even run grimmnir right now so it's a moot point.

Why is Arisa still the poster girl when forest is dead?

>dubcuck voice
>frog text
Getting the worst of both I see. Besides, anyone who cared already plays this. I don't see why they even need to support another language.

Just make him cost 8 lmao

>turn 8 do nothing

Some people don't have dreams of beating the shit out Luna after raping her

lol

Either make him cost 9 or incrase his necromancy cost to 5.

some people here don't take take 2

You can't just nerf a single part of Eachtar though.
Increasing the cost of his necro effect is useless
Changing zombies to skeletons or something is useless
Removing the +2 is useless
Removing the rush is useless
Making cards he summons get banished is useless.

Eachtar would need insanely heavy nerfs to make him acceptable and at that point no one would play him and everyone gets x3 3500 vials.

He's just too powerful of a play. What were they thinking.

CUTE

Can anyone give me uncropped version of ?

Psst, hey kid.
Having trouble with that rune daily?
Fear no more.

>name a card better than grimnir
>name it
>n-no THAT one doesn't count because they don't run Grimnir NOW, which they still do sometimes btw.

Best new feature tbqh

Thank you, Urias

For example, Yu-Gi-Oh sets have 80 cards, but unless there's a new powercreeped theme or they did a meta nuke ban list, only 1-4 cards out of that set will see play.

>You can't just nerf a single part of Eachtar though.
Yes you can.

Increase him to 8PP.
Remove his +2 dmg to everything on board component.
Change his zombie cost to 4.
etc.

Any of the above will make people think twice before using him.

>Ha, you're wrong because the worse card isn't meta for them right now, so the better version won't be used when the meta changes.
ole.

Thank god you retards aren't in charge of the game.

You're fucking retarded than. Eachtar is 7pp do everything. You can clear board with him, you can push damage with him, you can fill board with him. You can drop him when in almost any situation.

Ancient Elf is standard and is better than Grimnir.

She is the main character and the cutest leader

Hey guys! Theorycraftfag with Tabletop sim back from yesterday.

Before the expansion hits, I'm probably going to run a simulation tournament where I pit 4 TotG meta decks (Mid Shadow, Ramp Dragon, KYS Blood, Aegis Haven) vs 4 Theorycrafted decks from WoD (Neutral Sword, Garuda Haven ft Tin Man, 2 choices not decided on yet).

I'll post updated results on /svg/ for anyone who wants to keep up with it for the sake of getting a clear image of the meta. I'll also link decklists when I'm about to start the playtesting. I'm gonna make a strawpoll in the meantime to help determine which other 2 decks I should put on the WoD side. It'll help me greatly if you fill this out for me :)

strawpoll.me/13268987

I haven't seen a single blood deck run grimmnir since totg. Vengeance needs too many offensive 3 drops, aggro benefits more from veight, and control blood literally doesn't exist.

if the control blood deck you make is ass I'm going to gut you

>blood
>grimnir
C1?

>strawpoll
:):):):):):):)
:)

Ae is worse on turn 10 4 aoe and face damage is insane, Ae wouldn't really be good in other crafts since it destroys your board to get buffed

This. He's Otohime + Sage commander + rush in one card

It's fucking absurd why anyone at Cygames greenlit this card. How can MTG pros miss something so obvious?

Don't forget we are getting the option to change audio language in-game once WLD arrives.

Tempo Lion of Goldenia ft. Aegis probably

D0?

Forest will never run grimmnir over ancient elf since they will never want to drag the game out to turn 10 and if they do they want to finish with a meme OTK combo, not chip away at your health. Even Jungle Warden synergizes with Forest decks better than Grimmnir ever will.

Have any suggestions? Im not going to pilot the deck unless I know that its satisfactory, but I could always use help from all the vampy posters here.

How would I best alter this to incorporate my waifu? 2x Animated Pascale.

We should make /svg/'s meme translation pack where we rerecord card lines and replace the Korean files with them.

Just make his rush and +2 effect on evolve.
It would make shadow less oppressive when going first, and stop the back to back Eachtar bullshit when they run out of evolve.

Carabosse aggro blood.
Everyone is shitting on her but I think she has great potential.
Take this as reference and just replace the cards that cost more than six pp with her, maybe replace a couple of imp lancers with big knuckle guy

post all the decks before you start testing them and we'll give our thoughts on it.
That way you won't test some C2 trash by mistake.

Remember a tilt a day keeps the shadowniggers away.

I got you senpai.
No guarantee that it's actually good though, but that should be obvious because it's dirtrune after all.

>Everyone is shitting on her
not true in the slightest.
only shitposters with the "muh 6PP MM"
everyone can see her power in Aggro Blood.

OTK Dirt
>Arriet
>Mage of nightfall
>pascale
I know theres a deck for it

>6PP
>aggro
D0?

I decided to play Shadow for the 5 ranked match reward. (I am A rank).

Only legs are 2 echtars, no catacomb because vialed. No death breath.

Managed to get 5 win and 2 lose.

Echtar was useless because I never drawn him.
Orthus is beyond broken, probably one of the best silver card.
Even if I didn't draw Echtar, opponent was so scared of it that they prefered to kill my minions instead of going face and winning next turn at turn 7/8/9

Remove 2 cards choosing from:
Goblin/Melvie/Aotw/Demonic strike
I wouldn't suggest it at all, but good luck anyway, I can see it working since nightfall and illusionists can stick for a while, even crafty warlock

I'm at the same place
Was tired of getting my shit pushed as sword and slapped up a nigger deck
I have no cerberus or reapers, x2 eachtars and DBs, though
Shit is literally broken

Well the ones I have ready so far are my Neutral Sword and Garuda Haven: imgur.com/a/kSdHq

The TotG decks will most likely be netdecks of successful builds so that just leaves the 2 strawpoll decks to build.

All cards have been revealed already? I can't believe that they didn't added Queen of Hearts to the game, im so fucking mad.

MAGIC
IS
DRAGONS

Wouldnt carabosse be good in C blood too? drop 2-3 after turn 8 or so and stall the opponent dry

>fucks up Spawn tutors
no
>needing the stall the opp when you have Spawn
no

I said in any other craft AE is worse, it's not better than Grimnir though it just synergies with forest comboing better. 4pp aoe and 4 face damage is much better than AEs effect that destroys your board and gives you an okay taunt that can be removed easily.

>muh spawn
watch this shit become the next meme snek

Would Carabosse's effect stack?

If you played 3 in a game would your opponent take 3 damage a turn and you draw 4 cards a turn?

>spawn tutor
What is this? Google brings up Minecraft.

shit,nevermind,drawing 4 cards per turn sounds suicidal to get decked out

Meme sneks needed vengeance to be effective
Spawn may as well be a neutral legendary. It has nothing to do with bloods regular techniques and tools

How can anyone possibly justify this card? It eats up a 2/2 or grimnir for free, has premium 4 PP stats, doesn't use up an evolve (and if it does, it's better than a cudgel/dragon warrior) and has a completely negligible downside since if you're at 10 health or less it doesn't even apply.

It's clearly a busted card. Blood didn't even need help. What the fuck is wrong with Cygames?

I don't understand why noone builds neutral sword with the valkyrie banner
Imagine those 1/3's with 1 more attack!
Literally 5 pp death's breath
And it amplifies your 1 drops to 2 drops

>might as well be neutral

But it can with looking glass :^) sorry dragoncuck.

we wanted to focus more on the Control Blood decks

rejoice bro from now on shadow will get jack shyt. Echtar is shadow ''Roach'' a card that is to op making imposible to balance around it i can bet my ass shadow will not get good cards from now on only neutral memes or shyt like that

Your post makes no sense and looking glass doesn't even work on 8 pp followers

This card will make Cblood really bullshit to deal with.

This literally goes in every single Blood deck from this point on. Aggro will run it. KYS Blood will run it. Mid and Control >Control will run it too.

What were they thinking when they printed the bane deal 2 heal for 2 that doesn't require evolve as well?
What were they thinking when they printed that Storm chick with execution strapped to her butt?
What were they thinking when they printed bandersnatch and spawn?
Clearly someone likes to play blood.

because kmr thought his cblood deck needed its own cudgel but he didn't want to be restricted to evo points

Tutor describes the fetching of a card from the deck, a term coined in magic. He means to find spawn of the abyss from the deck using baphomet.

T2 king. Prove me wrong

If this is the best thing blood gets, fine. It DID need it, Vengeance is great and balanced right now, this is just the kind of card that keeps it fair even when other crafts get new shiny toys.

It's Cudgel, but destroy instead of banish. And in return, no evo, but self damage. It's up to you whether eating 2 face damage in early game is a negligible risk like with KYS, but most of the time you don't want to let a 2/2 hit you in the face on T4.

>tfw a neutral gold is better than a staple craft legendary

I would take decking out any day of the week instead of running out of steam and topdecking a fucking ambling wraith.

>sword gets a destroy x with a body
>it needs an evolve
ITS NOT FAIR

You need your shadows for eachtar

Shadow's cards are much easier to play around with
Nep is a prime example.
Dark Alice is another example.
Making corpse have last words would make a new non Hector shadow deck.

But does it compete with Belph?

Ah thank you, forgot what Spawn of the Abyss was.

What a unique title...

>Your PP cant keep with the drawing
>most of your draw gets wasted because your hand is full

satan time?

blood wants to get hurt nigga it has 0 downsides