/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Replying to Bait edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
Streams are usually on twitch, evening US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases there via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: [YouTube] [Subbed!] Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (The Great Ace Attorney 2) - April 2017 Trailer
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo:capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

This seems like an appropriate first post for that OP image.

One month remains until we can get indicted by best boy.

Does the ripping team have JP equipment for ripping this qt right away? It is omni-important.

Don't get baited by obvious bait this time user"grill"

They want to rip in order, making DGS2 after SoJ or PLvsAA if they ever hack it.
So we are going to have to wait like a year until Liquid allows her slaves to rip Ryutaro or hope Trick rip it and Liquid doesn't deny it from the suggestions doc for not being hers.

but the trolls are just too cute~

That and I do what I enjoy. Pointlessly arguing with trolls is an old guilty pleasure of mine.

oh, was this another one of those baits? Silly me :^)

>still has """""""""her""""""""" trips on

I miss Lewdton.

pic related.

For someone on Veeky Forums you sure seem to dislike it a lot.

you're on Veeky Forums
everyone here is on the opposite spectrum of autism

s m u g

You just became the defendant in the last case you played.
How fucked are you?
>my defense is a shill for apple knock off products
>the four little shits that obviously killed my dad are not indicted
>instead Moe is indicted, but nothing comes of it

Bring back Lewdy.

Don't be silly I love this place.

all the memes. Trolls. shitposts. Mixed in with a tiny bit of srs talk generally responded to with memes.

But I mostly love this place because it's so easy to trigger people.

Responding to bait triggers people

Being a grill triggers people

Posting with my trip triggers people

Posting this post triggers people

God I love triggering people

>using 'triggered' unironically
>reddit spacing

"Reddit spacing" is a meme pushed by reddit expats desperately attempting to "fit in" while also turning Veeky Forums into more of a cesspit.

and it's something I'm entirely unaware of.

I assume its the space between the two lines...which honestly is something I don't normally do.

Or do I?

>Being a grill triggers people

""""""""""""""grill"""""""""""""""""""""""

>Posting with my trip triggers people

It's not "triggering" people for people to point out that you have some severe form of autism

Fuck off dyke

Can we go back to the time when the ServerAnon trip was literally just used for official announcements?

>not even knowing they are triggered

simply adorable.

>le triggered if you disagree maymay

people were getting "annoyed" by the "lack of presence" of moderators on the thread.
Notably that we didn't respond to false information and allowed said false info to fester and spread.

Sadly, what should have been obviously fake information was spread enough that people began actually believing it, and making points of it outside of the thread, convincing people who generally ignore the thread that there was more going on then there really was.
This was brought up to me as an issue, so I took it seriously and made a point of it to have a more active and visible role in the thread.

That and I just dislike removing and reinserting the trig.

Also it makes the namefag fags foam at the mouth, which is an added bonus.

bepis
user when does the current serverpoll end

ended already. Currently compiling the info

>namefag fag foam at the mouth
That's really telling of how you view imageboards in general.

Maybe Reddit better suits you if you want everyone to know who you are so badly.

I don't think it really is if you've been paying any attention at all. But you do you.

Maybe, Never actually been there though.

>Maybe, Never actually been there though.
As much as I meme, I would actually very much recommend against it.
The interface is shit.

Correction, I had to go there once because I was informed we had a Reddit thread or something, to which I made a one time announcement.

(probably. I may have had someone else make that announcement for me)

>user"grill" so blown the fuck out she pretends to be LE EBIN TROL XD to hide the fact they are having a crying fit in the thread

I'm so happy the thread is back

oh shit I've been discovered
I'm really irl insecure and hopeless and lash out online because I'm boolied so much irl
I come on here to booly but then i get boolied and it makes me cri and im trying so hard to make comebaks but i just cant do it

you finally have shown me just how broken i am.
it's not i could just leave the thread and ignore it like i used to.
i mean, this is my life.
Woe is me

posts like this are what are be referred to >didn't respond to false information and allowed said false info to fester and spread.

>Sadly, what should have been obviously fake information was spread enough that people began actually believing it
also since you're the one invoking the card, you are admitting to being retarded and not having any dignity.

Add Naoto

Yes: 27 81%

No: 6 19%

Poll passes

The next poll is the "Add Bayonetta’s One of a Kind as [B] One of a Kind" poll. "/pm Votemod" 'yes' or 'no'.

Was Lupadim this retarded?

As dumb as Lupa was, at least he wasn't openly hostile to the community.
The instant Anongrill stops being useful, we should toss her out.

No.

He was worse.

Rank stenos, gogogo

Stenos>not stenos>"stenos" who don't document shit correctly.

>Best Tier
peepo

>Great Tier
Almost everyone else

>Shit Tier
Marisu
Anyone else who just dumps raw text and doesn't bother formatting

if she's openly hostile to you, maybe you should rethink your life choices. She has been nothing but nice in every interaction I've seen her in. Even when she's talking to the retarded democrats, she doesn't call them retards

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invade your safe space and hurt your feelings.

Would you like a therapy kitten?
Here, have a therapy kitten.

Since when the fuck was politics a part of this?
She's nothing but a smug bitch, have you seen her here?

>Someone points out that you treat the community like shit and are horrible at what you do

>LE SAFE SPACE XDDDD TRIGGERRED XDDDD
you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>garbage>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that one diego who uses tons of shit memes

Try reading, dipshit.

Read what? What the hell are you even saying?

Actually they were pointing out that I'm hostile to the community, which I'm not.
Being 'hostile' (and I use quotes because mostly I'm just laughing with them) to an individual isn't the same as being hostile to the community as a whole.
That, and I'm not spreading misinformation and malicious rumors about them, which is what I was accusing people of doing.

So please do a better job of understanding what's being said unless you're just trying to get the (you)'s.

Nah, the ACME crew needs your therapy kitten more than we do

I think they might need more than just a therapy kitten

well I thought I'd check out the Veeky Forums AO server but if this thread is any indication then it's a total shitshow

Best peepo chikkers
Great seb gummy vera
Also great everyone not mentioned
Shit marisu 5wpm

>responding to bait

Forget what I posted, this is the right answer

The thread has never been, isn't, and never will be an indicator of how the server is doing. The only people that will try to convince you of this are people that try to spread drama over here.

It's not. Thread is full of shitposters and idiots, and the admin is baiting them for fun and to keep the thread actually bumped.
In client cases range from 'normal' to completely off the rails, sometimes people get mad after a case if a witness has no contradiction but other than that the server is fine.

I want to say goodnight to anongrill!

I want Anongrill to give me a goodnight hug!

Samefags

user, you can't pick posts at random and call it samefag. That's not nice.

samefag

Did you win today, /aog/?

Today's been a lot quieter than usual. And it's a Friday night. What gives?

10 hour case in Area 4.

All me.

no, me

No memes, but I kind of want a hug, AOV.

The hell chrono began.
We've managed to avoid drowning.

Sorry about the lore case i couldn't even myself awake what was the result ?

Is that the hell format beyblade pokemon chrono part 1?

If so, it got Not Guilty.

If not, 10 hours. Verdict unknown from this one.

it was the case with dante out the ass and LORE

and over 200 statement testimony

I do enjoy arguing with myself.

It's so lonely in here.

Also I made this post too.

everything is a (you)

I want to impregnate the Anongrill.

don't even think about my waifu like that! I'm going to impregnate her

No fuck you, I'm going to pump her full of baby batter.

you can pump her plump rump full of it, but her cunny is gonna be filled with my honey.

What the fuck gives you the right? No, I'm calling dibs on her velvety puss to slide my cock in and out of with rhytmic, passionate thrusting!

I talk to her more than you do and she likes me more than she likes (You).

Implying you talk to her more than I do.

Unless you're, like, Adam, then I'm going to go impregnate her now.

I bet you don't even talk to her off of AO. Unless you're fclss, but she already said she doesn't consider him a potential romantic interest so you don't scare me one bit.

Stop that! Anongrill is for hugs, not impregnation!

I'll see you all when I get back from training.

this thread is a mistake

>Someone who pays for the server + advertises it + moderates the community + bothers to communicate in the thread is horrible at what they do.

What the fuck is a chrono?

Twin Peaks case when? New season is great so far.

the fuck is that art style and why do you have shit taste in art

Why are people ironically waifuing the admin?
And unironically

user it take $5 to run a server
not a $100

Because she's cute cute cute! And I want to hug her and kiss her and take her on a date and watch movies with her

I want to make her my cockslut.

I want to cum inside her puffy vag and make Ginamod lick it clean

Shouldn't the game be alive by now? You are letting me down guys.

Fuck off, user.
Ginamod is pure unlike Anongrill who is an slut who ERPs everyday with the ACME girls.

Don't lewd my waifu like that!

Okay guys, it's not funny anymore, I wanted to get a break and play AO for once, and the game is suddenly fucking dead. Why dis?

It's 1:30 PM EST. There's a case scheduled in a couple of hours so people who want in that case don't want to start up another one since they would then likely have to bail to participate.

Generally this is the slow period where cases are being built And getting ready to start.

>this thread

The game seemed interesting but the community seems pretty shit. Instant no for me.