pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iNUlq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for turning Curie back into a robot.

cait

>can pet the dumb dog but not any of the ingame cats

xth for fuck settlements build camps.

Fuck cats. They killed my ducks.
Luckily I poisoned them. Fuck them.

>petting things that doesn't exist lore wise
ayy

I hope you die too.

your duck should've been smarter than to get killed by fucking cats, bet it tasted good.

>Spend like 10 hours installing all the mods for the New Vegas STEP guide
>Followed all the steps, game runs pretty stable and looks gorgeous
>Finally, I'll be able to replay New Vegas again in style, and will be able to enjoy all the DLCs for the first time
>No desire to play
Why has god forsaken me, anons?

First for, can some femanon fucking please revoice the transgender npcs on the nexus. I want female danse, mccready and preston.

>ducks
>eaten by a house cat
you have more problems to worry about than cats

It's a well known fact installing mods for Bethesda games is more fun that playing them

Why? It's realistic.

>NV
>Bethesda
user, I...

>can pet the dog but companions can't pet you
feels bad man

Is pretty

It kills my boner when they have a voice like a robot cat with aids being butchered. The voice processing is awful.

Haven't heard of that

mostly because I'm new to modding due to only ever owning toasters before hand

stop wanting trannies in your game you fucking faggot.

>almost all the companions are men

Best robot copmanion.

>follow TTW guide for MO
>doesn't work when I load it
Literally have no idea where I went wrong.

>implying women are fit to survive in the Wasteland without plot armor
See Nora.

How come you can't sell people to the Fiends like in F3 with Paradise Falls?

It'd be priceless to see pic related react to being sold as a sex slave and eventual kindling to Cook-Cook.

Speaking of, any decent slavery mods yet?

I don't want trannies, I want female versions of the male companions so I can fuck them all and have a harem of waifus. As of right now they ARE trannies though and not even the good kind with dicks still attached (i.e. shitty male voice with a vagina, how much worse can it get?)

I thought Curie was just upgraded

I think there would be more men running around the commonwealth being adventurers.

I think Isabel might have been a companion at one point in development, it would be cool. Sparks would accompany her and she'd be in her Mechanist outfit.

A quest where you help Haylen with a task, that lets her become a knight and get some armor. Afterwards, she becomes a companion.

There is a mission where Ingram accompanies you, and she's more than capable. She could have been a full time companion, after you do the ship fuel quest. She can spend time out and about instead of constantly at the ship if you get fuel for her.

Glory could easily be a companion without even having to do mental gymnastics or do a quest.

There could also just as easily be a female courser like X6 and you choose one.

9 Men
Preston
Codsworth
Nick
Deacon
Hancock
McCready
Danse
Longfellow
X6

4 women
Piper
Curie
Cait
Ada

2 neither
Strong
Dogmeat

Anyone wearing power armor could. Cait can. Cricket and Carla and Rylee seem to be doing fine.

Thats not Ada

>9 Men
This makes me visibly angry, what kind of male wants a male companion? A fag. This game was obviously made for gay men.

That's not Divide E-DE

>Haylen as a companion
>Possibly a Haylen romance
user, please. My poor heart can't take it.

>4 women
>2 are robits
>even then synths don't count
>1/3rd of the male ones are synths

How is wanting fire support from another man gay?
I don't care who has my back, only matters if they can shoot straight.

>4 women
Ada doesn't count.

Fuck. I meant Ingram. The hours are catching up with me.

hence why i said, 2 are robots,and synths don't count

Its actually 10 men, you forgot Gage

>he doesn't solo
>he takes companions
That's even gayer, companions have horrible AI and pathing in this game and ruin any atealth options almost immediately. There is 0 fucking perk to having a companion unless they are hanging around your settlement for sex and side quests.

>stealth options
>fallout 4
Who's gay now?

Nice buzzwords you fag, stealth archer is the ONLY way to play this pile of shit

>stealth archer
aka the most broken build in any game ever
but alright sweaty

>almost all
Made the female ones into men with vaginas, step your pussy up bitch.

>Anyone wearing power armor
>Power armor is exceedingly rare, while also being expensive & difficult to maintain.
That's not really a feasible argument.

How embarrassing would it be to let someone borrow your IP only to make it better than anything you could ever achieve?

Is hardcore in new Vegas fun? I've played through the game 2-3 times but it was a few years ago and I didn't play DLC either

>your IP
good one

why are you playing with the lowest settings idgi its an old game toasters can run it fine

I would like a Nubian goddess waifu. Any mods that can let me achieve this?

Steam screenshots make it look like poo.

Something is yours when you buy it.

hit up the nexus

I transformed a few already black female npcs into being attractive. Too lazy to upload pictures though.

If plastic surgery exists in the FO universe, why do all of your characters look uggo?

>hardened war vet
>anything but uggo
also I don't want to look like the bog

Broing it up with your bro isn't gay user. Lots of male players would think nick or hancock etc are just cool dudes.

Hey, either way. Ingram and Haylen are both some of the cooler characters and a companionship or romance with either of them would be wonderful.

I did indeed. 10 men. he's dead in my game so that's why.

Heather's mom is exactly that though. She has one suit that she maintains at her garage and her adventures are in between maintenance sessions.

>hardened war vet
>anything but a strong jawed bond-type with a hysterical sense of humor
beta cucks need not apply they're the skeletons dead in their beds in this universe

>Not wanting to look like a literal GOD

If plastic surgery exists in our universe, why do I look uggo?

No one knows of or cares for your existence. However, in FO we can clearly see Piper in full (unfortunate) glory.

>too dumb to click the green button on nexus and fix companion AI

>stealth archer is "broken"

>companion choice is predicated by gender

Who is he quoting? That will remain an unsolved mystery.

Because I'm an ugly skeletor and Im a selfinsertfag

>Power armor is exceedingly rare
>when theres partial and complete sets every 200 feet in the commonwealth

Caitffag?

Does anyone know how to fix this, or even what's going on?

Should be /fg/ instead of /fog/.

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

Archive invalidation issue

Your textures are being mismatched because Bethesda can't into rendering engines. It should go away with a restart.

Thanks
Not sure what exactly caused it but I can try a few things. It's kept returning even with a some restarts though.

is jet prewar?
is fallout 4 good yet?
are aliens canon?
my enb looks weird, or my game is crashing, help!

It happened to me back when I was running on an ayymd video card. Is this the same case for you?

>is jet prewar?
apparently
>is FO4 good yet?
depends on the mods
>are aliens canon?
technically yes
>my enb looks weird or my game is craching help!
yes it is and you should feel bad

Only TRUE Ada.

Yeah I have AMD too

Should be /discussionofthefallout series,developedbyatriadofstudios including:BlackIsle,Bethesda Game Studios,andObsidiangeneral/ instead of /fg/ or /fog/

I was annoyed that I couldn't say I was a trader from Sanctuary, or that I couldn't link Diamond City to my network.

Jet, the amphetamine sold as Jet, is pre-war, it's made from feeding cows and later brahmin pre-war artificial protein feed. The cows were culled before the war because of the contamination, Myron in Fallout 2 discovered some contaminated feed and it's effects when some slaves were digging up brahmin shit and got high. The pre-war amphetamine was probably called Jet too since Myron is ambiguous about if he came up with the name or just "found" it like everything else, he's a magic mushroom guy not a chemist.

The question is why one can make Jet in 2290 with Brahmin fed razorgrain or corn or foraged grass turned into manure. Jet is a pre-war synthetic protein consumed and converted in a cow/brahmin's digestive track. Random fertilizer won't make jet.

how we stop this shit?

Boycott nexus?

by eating a bullet

Outside of getting a new GPU, there's unfortunately no stopping the textures fucking up. But you can make it less frequent by tweaking your graphical settings. Try putting this under [TerrainManager] in Fallout4Prefs.ini
fTreeLoadDistance=75000.0000
fBlockMaximumDistance=100000.0000
fBlockLevel2Distance=80000.0000
fBlockLevel1Distance=32000.0000
fBlockLevel0Distance=20000.0000
Keep in mind that this lowers framerate and increases load times, but it's the only fix I've found that does anything.

Wow Mercenary Gear seems OP as fuck when it comes to Ballistic DT

Kek

that's not healthy.

You can leave the first bit out honestly. Nobody discusses anything but 4 and occasionally New Vegas.

>implying modders can into balance
only based trainwiz can

So why is Piper so useless as a companion? She can't lockpick or Hack, and her companion perk is five shades of fucking useless. More xp for speech checks, when all there ever is for speech checks is jew give me more caps shit?

Thanks, i'll try it out if it continues to be a problem.

But user, your choice of companion should be who you like.

and she's a wonderful person.

waifub8

/discussionoftwoentriesinthefalloutseries,whichbothincludeathemecenteredaroundthefallandeventualrebuildingofcivilizationinthewakeofalargescalenuclearwargeneral/

aka /fag/

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKS

We all can admit these game can be better. As fun as they are, there are glaring quality assurance issues, lack of unique assets between npcs, recycled assets from previous Beth titles, like 3 voice actors for raiders, and i won't delve into the "radiant" quest system or the blatant cutting content to resell as dlc.

SO

Why do YOU think no one can compete with shithesda, and no one can seem to beat them at their own game? ie: making an open world arpg with diverse weapons, dialogue options, open ended quests and large gameworld, replete with an inventory system and consumables.

It is so easy to point out cut corners in every title since morrowind, so how is it that no one has stepped up to the plate and blown bethesda the fuck out? Ubi couldn't do it, but they've come the closest.

Should be /doteitfswbiatcatfaerocitwoalsnwgl/ instead of /discussionoftwoentriesinthefalloutseries,whichbothincludeathemecenteredaroundthefallandeventualrebuildingofcivilizationinthewakeofalargescalenuclearwargeneral/

1. expensive
2. not easy to port waifu mods
3. will just be called bethesda clones

the companies that can skirt around point 1 and 3 get fucked with 2 by being anti-mod in general

>Why do YOU think no one can compete with shithesda, and no one can seem to beat them at their own game? ie: making an open world arpg with diverse weapons, dialogue options, open ended quests and large gameworld, replete with an inventory system and consumables.
Except The Witcher 3 was massively embarrassing for Bethesda.

Critically, sure, but stat-wise even fo4 is outpacing W3
Must be embarrassing to release that much content for such a cheap price and still not even beat a half-assed game.

People buy Bethesda games for how moddable they are, something the majority of other game studios shut down. Even if there's a game like stalker or something with developers that 100% encourage the development and distribution of mods, they usually don't have the brand recognition and publicity that Fallout and TES have.

It's like other user's said. I never ran around with Piper till I did this RP, and i'm glad I did it honestly. She doesn't have any useful combat skills, but she does have a nice personality.

Also, I changed Piper's outfit a little, I wanted a vest with this for a while and I got tipped off to a mod that had one. I wish I had a Army helmet that said press on it, I'd throw that on her too.

Here's the imgur link with the story so far in case anyone wants to catch up. I will be starting here within the hour.

imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Thanks for haning out with me fog, I appreciate you guys :)