>dont click with anyone else
>pick up yoshi and win a few online matches
>liking yoshi and customize him
>yoshi is shit

Fuck sake why?

Cross-Posting:
Why is Asuka so fun to play?

Because it hits high.

I always see the same king in my match list because nobody wants to play with his laggy macro using ass. Feels good man.

practice

All King players deserve the rope

>Devil Kazumi

>Be a dipshit
>try to play five characters at once
>be shit with all of them

>combo
>not even 50%

Somewhere a Hwoarang main is chuckling..

you can play with anyone and rape online
also Yoshi is great

Ft5 me right not faggot. Ill beat you with every one of my character's its not even funny

Why would refuse a rematch with someone 11 dans lower who you narrowly beat

I just want to learn

>crops out own rank
lol

>Ft5 me right not faggot
Imagine being so mad that you can't type coherently

>be me
>recognize this guy I've seen in tournaments several times
>beginner rank
>9 of past 10 are 1st place, one is 2nd
>so obviously he's no beginner, but probably just opts to not play ranked ok fine
>make it to the finals i'm a bralwer
>"we meet again"
>he rapes me 0-3, I can't even come close to a KO
>"damn bro how do you just block my every move"
>"well they're just high/mids or slow lows" for the laymen, these are the only moves in the game
>he continues "your offense is just really bad. Hey guys I'm gonna change my name real quick then start another tourney"

If I'm providing such a boring inadequate challenge to you why don't you rank up a little and play some people at your own skill level you fucking assfaggot prick retard

>WAN TSU
>DUBL

FUCK
THIS
GAME
IM FUCKING DONE

Any news or info at all on who the guest characters might even possibly be? Or are they keeping that shit under wraps as fuck.

>lucifer exposed mashing F5 to get first reply on threads
I thought he couldn't get more ridiculous

>backup bob katarina and Jack

The 2 ugliest characters in the game and the shitter designated character, please for the love of God user get some better taste in your picks

PSN: Zahlzeit

who do you play and what moves do you use?

Playing more characters makes you better, though.

how

Fuck you!!

I hate people like that. It's like they're afraid to lose so they bully scrubs

I still can't believe they approved this clusterfuck of early 2000's design

The lower ranks in this game are so fucking weird

In Street Fighter, Bronze / Silver is full of mashing people who can barely do combos and think neutral is something you put on a pizza

Meanwhile 1st Dans in Tekken juggle you from wall to wall for 50% damage and mash a million safe strings gorilla mashing you against a wall and evading everything with movement

You don't understand why people may want to play more than 1 character in a fighting game with almost 30??

I was playing kat and what do you want like a full list?

I'm not actually mad that I lost to him, he's a MINIMUM of like 5 dans above me in terms of skill and iq. Even though I hit brawler recently, yes I am indeed still a scrub in terms of playing fighting games in general (this is my first fuckin one)

You don't understand how hands on experience with a character will help you to play against that character?

>hiding your rank
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

>how
You understand the characters you play on a way deeper level than those who you don't play. And it strengthens your fundamentals.

furthermore, I came in second place. So its like if you're shitting on me you're shitting on everyone else in the tournament who I beat, who was nice enough to stick around till the end and watch the finals, which is pretty rare

I'm still dropping strings after 2 or 3 hits and failing to block lows

Whats your rank?

People always say but, I have 200 hours with Feng alone and I still lose to other Fengs doing gimmick unsafe shit

Any tips on how to pull of Hwo's JFSR?

To a certain degree, yes, understanding the core of other characters will make you better overall. However, trying to split practice and play time over multiple characters will impact you negatively, as you won't be as honed as a character loyalist.

Ultimately, being a loyalist that dabbles in other characters is better than trying to play half the cast.

That's because Feng is a kuso character

There are no tips

Hulk Hogan when?

That just means you're fucking garbage bro.

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13268602
strawpoll.me/13268602
strawpoll.me/13268602

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13268602
strawpoll.me/13268602
strawpoll.me/13268602

are you the guy who was playing persona 5 and tried to name the MC "sacred flame" but you fucked up and misspelled it?

Well yeah, i'm just saying playing other characters wont teach you anything except how to do his/her moves

I get hit by Kazuya's 1243 3 times in a row and I still dont know how to block it

just wondering if you only use moves that will literally not work on good players. moves like df3,3 and db4

when fire pro wrestling world comes out next month

MIGUEL IS BEST BOY

FUCK YOU IF YOU DISAGREE

And that's why you're fucking garbage. If you bother to learn the properties of moves, the typical set ups for the character(s), and the general gameplan, you'll better understand that character and thus how to deal with them.

It's pretty clear you're just ass, either because you're a total scrub to the genre, or you've got some DSP/LTG tier mental handicap.

>tfw you know the other players is going easy on you/mocking you simply by standing still waiting for you to attack

Both DSP and LTG are better than me and always will be

playing defensive is insulting to you?

>tfw can't KBD with the proper inputs instead of shortcut
>still can't even do it consistently and very fast with shortcut
How long did it take you guys to KBD to the point where you could connect 3 in a row?

>Get destroyed by move
>Dude just go into training mode, record it and learn to beat it
>Do exactly that
>Ha this will never work against me ever again
>Get destroyed by that same move again not even an hour later

I can't and it hasn't mattered at all because nobody under Overlord plays like that.

>dash into grab
>problem solved

I love defensive players. I just punish them with grabs.
I won two rounds against a Jin only by using grabs.
His fault for block everything.

I don't think that's defensive. I think they just no I am shit so they are waiting for me do make an attempt so they can clobber me. Defensive might be move back and forth and trying to bait me with a light attack, not standing perfectly still

It took me years until I knew the actual way to do it and then it's just a matter of not tensing up and doing it fast.

The online interface is so fucking bad. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make it so you can't leave a lobby until the host fucks off or kicks you?

Is yoshi actually a bad character? He seems better than ever

>Wahh I'm a stupid 16er that wants instant gratification and to be a tournament level player overnight!

If it makes you feel like they're mocking you it's a psychological attack lol, like launching your enemy and not doing your combo. The ensuring butthurt rage is the best. I can feel it through my internet cable.

Nice projection

Even when you get the technique down, doing it consistently in training is a world away from applying it successfully in a match. According to Aris, it can take years to incorporate kbd into your movement well enough that it feels natural

he aight

High risk low reward

I don't even know what d/f+3 does, but I do use d/b +4 sometimes when they're already down but I usually go for d/b+3 because of how much quicker it is

I got most of the moves i use from the link in the OP, but I picked up others like u+3 or f+4 and then the four different combos you can do off of that move, like for instance f+4,3 looks confusing as fuck and closes a lot of distance and hits low, 1 is a nice high quick slap

any other suggestions or criticisms?

>gets called out on being a baby
>p-p-ppprojection!!! ;~;

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

>Leo has a large number of Wang Jinrei moves
Why was I not told about this?!
Explain yourself

Whats a good fallow up to Alisa's d/b 1? I usually just hit 1,1

I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS
EVERY FUCKING TIME I FIGHT LUCKY CHLOE I LOSE
JUST
WAN
TSU
DEAD
EVER YIMTE
FUCK
THIS
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

No. I have never played Persona 5 and don't even like Persona 4.

>Stuck syncing to the other player til it takes us back to the lobby.
>Communication error out of nowhere when everything was playing just fine.
>Nearly everyone drops a bar when starting the match or they stay a bar lower despite having a full bar higher in the lobby.
>Some error that takes me to the main menu then says I don't have access to online feature because hurr durr.
>If I'm not constantly doing something in spectate I'll get kicked or some shit for waiting my turn in a lobby.
>Player lobbies just fucking up for some reason.

I don't even know what's going on anymore or if it's just me somehow having a bad connection. A lot of the time in lobbies someone else has had the same issue at some point earlier in the day. I just want to play the game online. ;_;

Honestly, everything about online is worse than TTT2 and even T6. I don't know how BAMCO shit the bed so hard here. There's no excuse either because this isn't their first attempt, so 'trial and error' won't fly.

They had a decent system beforehand and they somehow some way, made it worse. It boggled my mind.

shes so bad tho

This guy is pretending to be retarded right?

>and even T6

T7 is actually playable online, so it's not worse than T6.
Are you playing on console?

if they don't stand up hit em with d/f+1+2

but it has to be while crouching, so you need to make sure you don't stand up either. Also works well after b+1 or any move that leaves her crouched

also 4

I guess your move selection is alright then. Remember to mix them up with mids if they block the low from harrier. Use faster lows like 1,4 and d3 if they're reacting to sweeps.

>Still hiding rank

Allowing tripcodes was a mistake.

yeah I'm just bad at hitting with d+3 because of the range , and I never know how to follow up

>still hiding your rank
scruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub

There is ALWAYS one full blown autistic mind in "general" threads.

Look at "Lucifer", this is beyond ridiculous.

Not him but I'm on console and it works just fine. Much better than 6 for sure.

He was in /dsg/ too. Still as retarded.

>paying attention to tripfags
you guys aren't better

Are there ways to cheat in customization items? Fuck treasure mode desu, it's so repetitive.

>still don't have a main
>thought I had a main
>was wrong

When you block something safe and think you have frame advantage is a good time to use lows like d3. Or after you land a move that's plus. It's neutral on hit so jabs and df1,1 will beat a lot of things. Or you could try to predict your opponent mashing jab or downjab and crush them.

What do you mean?

IKTF
FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS JACK
THEN I THOUGHT IT WAS BRYAN
THEN IT WAS HEIHACHI
NOW IT'S JACK AGAIN
HELP

>tfw going from asuka main to josie main to leo main

IM GETTING STRONGER

>three fuckboys