/elyg/ - Elysium General

Lusting About Elves Edition

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:
(most people play here)
/whisper Manlett/Risa/Madtii/Infamily/Luthien/Valky and SAY YOU'RE FROM Veeky Forums for invite

Horde guild:
(dead)

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/menstruation-and-menstrual-cycle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lets get this out of the way early
"le trandate of trannies lmao tran tran TRANNNNN TRANTRANNY TRAN TRAN le underaged 16 yearold dicks le trans tranny tran tran le 77th fastest clear time of trans trannies"
>tranny underage dicks tranny reddit cancer orbiter tranny clique loot council corrupt aids madti aspie roastie tranny pile of rocks 82th server clear dog guild pedo edgemasters dads freezing band loeiz guild bank earwen babymetal literal children officer artie tranny nudes just nutted ama salty keks dank budders experienced raid lead MC speedrun tranny snapchat Nihilum success where is the proof tranny drama paladin mom discord child penis channel ironfoe boypussy choker tranny healing meters 39% damage increase

manlet here. we invited him as just a meme kek

I prefer dwarves.

No, you wouldn't get anything last.
You won't get anything at all.

>Friends tell me WoW used to be better than it is now
>I know its bullshit but play with them anyway
>Get to level cap
>Get pre-raid bis gear in a week thanks to not having to share drops with anyone in my groups
>At this point there's literally nothing to do in the game except farm gold or pvp titles
>Run raids over and over until against all odds an item I want drops then somehow win it
Uhhh nostalgiacucks can you explain this?? I thought this shit was better than retail yet its actually worse.

5th for /a/

well thats it, did you have fun?

who /so drunk about to blackout while tanking a dungeon/ here

And I came back as a meme, and I am a wonderful meme

> Why would we let someone who spergs out and deletes his character/loot attend raids and get gear lul
Why is Grude still in the guild then?

Me too

Ok seriously though no memes, Pouncy. I shouldn't have promised you choker and then changed my mind on the basis of "your raid attitude is poor". I get that. I fucked up. I'm serious.

But I stand by my choice. Your raiding attitude was terrible, you reacted to things like a baby. You wouldn't buff people, you would instigate things on disord with puddi. You blocked Samfu on voice. The fact was I couldn't trust you with one of the most powerful items in the game for healers.

I was hoping you wouldn't overreact about it. But you did. This kind of proved my point your attitude was all wrong. I understand why you reacted the way you did however, as I somewhat mislead you to believe you were going to get the item.

Regardless its a fucking meme item, I have accepted I dealt with you in the slightly wrong way - can we all just move past it and accept that I'm not some ninjalooting evil guy?

Damn...so long ago. We've come so far since then.

>be officer in MoH
>have to deal with all the spergs, write walls of text explaining your actions all the time while the GM afks on the bridge

I would be as angry as Madtii too.

>choker to healers
LMAO

I'm not angry. Just disappointed.

when will you leave

Why doesn't he just quit MoH or step down as officer? Seems like the logical choice

I still love you tho

post your nudes again, then make me a sandwich lol

hihi

because he never asked to be officer, manlet just gave it to him because he's a "girl."

Madtii is waiting for pupper pals

didn't you go to bed 2 hours ago? prove it's you
then tell me what you think of Manlett as GM

isnt he just going to join pupper pals on his renamed rogue?

I think manlet is a nice guy

Manlett is very nice! I'm not even in MoH :3

Let's fill this thread with positivity!

come on man, the signs are obvious

nice proof

Fucking kill yourself.

deca stop ban evading you roastie retard

got 3 chokers and gave them All to healers. Dont believe me? Check their raidstats

Do NOT bully animefriends...even if they spam the thread a bit sometimes like deca.

Give me your favorite ASMR channels on youtube. I need something comfy to listen to while I grind.

What's the "O, MY RUBBER NEN" of /elyg/?

le epic crossboarder face

why are you so mean to her?

Fuck off.

Leave her alone.

you listen to sounds of guys chewing on cheetos while grinding? come hop on our discord voice senpai

anime hating cucks can go to reddit.

Reporting in

I like anime. I don't like retards who post this absolute fucking shit in this thread.
Muh positivity.
I l-love you all!
Seriously just fuck off and die.

number of people you had sex with - number of lvl 60 characters you have

post results

How can I do jumpies with decadence?

1 - 2

he doesn't play anymore

1 - 1

:confounded:

She should! I want the gleeful Madti that talks to me back! :3
Not the Madti who never responds. :_:

I want madti to quit and go back to reddlt

Madti is like Dads at this point, the guild would be better off without her.

Dads is just a raging sperg.
Madti is a washed up manwhore who actually believes everyone should do what he asks them to and abide to his whims.
It's fucking awful. I wish the meme rumors about that faggot leaving for lndi's shit crew were true.

They're true.

-Madti -Dads but who to replace them from the doggos? :thinking:

Is it Jyrone?

1 - 1

I sure hope so.

how can a single roastie fuck up an entire guild so badly. imagine if there was two of them

Just ask!

It's a dude you idiot. Not even a tranny or whatever.
Just a guy who thinks it's absolutely hilarious to spread the ebin meme that he's a girl.

>he still thinks it's just rumors that people like Madti or Melori who constantly get shat on by the guild will leave for dog guild
they will leave, it's not even up for debate

Oh no. Anything but that.

I don't want Melori to leave, stop bullying her. Madti and Dads can go...

>madti thinks ruining a guild people put a lot of work into is funny

are roasties incapable of empathy?

>still posting the super hilarious madti is le girl XD meme
fucking kill yourself. it's a mentally ill man and nothing more.

But that is her guild, this is Nihilum 2.0, she can do whatever she wants with it.

Manlori...

what's the difference if it's a tranny or not, xe's a cancerous narcissist piece of shit

It's not even a tranny you fucking imbecile.
It's a normal fucking dude. Just absolutely retarded and high on attention. The biggest fucking cunt you could ever meet.

>I'm not a girl guys tehee xDD

fuck off nobody cares

Just kick Loeiz and let him join Dog Guild, there, problem solved, MoH is fixed, Madtii is happy and Dog Guild gets even more cancerous

Madti...

Or excise all of the cancer and kick both Loeiz and Madti.
Easy.

>madtii doesnt take care of the healers at all
>no you cant join raid X___D
>never speaks on voice

can he already leave the guild, might aswell make dads healing officer at this point.

>he thinks it's just Loeiz
she obviously has problems with lots of members now
kicking one guy wouldn't solve it

Madti will quit his priest and play on his rogue undercover

fuck off loeiz nobody wants to give gear to some guy who spergs out and leaves the guild suddenly for no reason

Under what fucking cover. You can check what gear he had.

your entire guild is cancerous as fuck
you should talk to these people to solve whatever the fuck is wrong, not shitpost about them anonymously

>replace a few items
>new name

voila

the poster number didnt go up after you posted this, maybe you're a shitposter too dog guild fellow

How do you talk a spering retard or a washed up attention whore into becoming less cancer?
It's impossible. You can't talk this shit out.

>he obviously has problems with lots of members now
Who the fuck is now also problematic?
Who should also be kicked to fix MoH?

his wow "personality" is all he has. he won't change his name ever.

womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/menstruation-and-menstrual-cycle

>up to 7 days
there you go

kick dads

Madti, Babymetal and Dads.

wtf im angry now

I love madti's big fat "personality"!

WTF guys why are you all going against Madtii, what did she do to you guys.Or is it just you Loeiz, making half of the posts itt

I haven't seen Madti sperg at all on discord, just noticed the activity went down. Did all of this happen in a secret channel outside of #guildchat?

yes it's all me. why did you kick me from the guild you dumb roastie, I thought we were friends??

FUCKING TRANNIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

ALL THEY DO IS ERP IN THE BRIDGE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>madti - 23
>tran - 28

the only "sperging" I saw was threatening to ban Hopestar because he tried to post nudes with written on his body or some shit in #nsfw

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

TRANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

lol