Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Gas the heretics - Edition

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1026

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112777ih.1a243a5561.11243545.152f3f446175.1125334155.14556175
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112777ih.1a2a345561.11243545.143f415a6a75.11344555.1355617185
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31444..1a284f526575
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31444.11244555.1f21314f516575
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/infinite-party-members-unbreakable-weapon-upgrades-druid-transform-crashing-channels-etc-etc/313564
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/post-for-unbreakable-weapon-upgrade-reports/313697
forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/214441-ragnarok-online-restart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's her meat sacks?

dead boring game

Can someone post screencaps of /y chat? Currently not ingame, can't see it.

it's dumb

hm

burned

Yes, now please go ahead and post some.

Swaaz and Voxandra are ERPing. That's all. Before that some dumbass was spamming facebook memes and ironic ERP leading to Swaaz jumping in.

>Voxandra
Ew

>voxandra
remember when she posted her ugly fat tits? lol

did that actually happen? I honestly doubt it

No wonder the only thing I saw was bane memes,
I blocked that shitter.

Post them

what skills should I pick if I'm going c2cleric->c3priest->chap->miko->tao? is that class build even good?

incidentally, why do people only mention the classes when suggesting builds, and not stats, skills, or items?

Hm.

I don't like that build because there's no real reason for Chap to be in it; I really think Cleric 2 Diev 3 Miko Taoist is a lot better for supporting. People don't talk about stats, skills, and items because those systems are super straightforward; SPR for summoner/priests, Full Int for non summoner wizards, dex depending on ping and then strength for phys, and Con for full support/pvp memers.

get ready to be jailed

what's with cryos showing their panties?
are they all this needy?

Why?

nice snowballs

>keknewal

lelnewal
ayynewal
lmaonewal

haven't played this in ages and friend is telling me that the revamp fixed a lot of things, I jumped on and as a sapper my cooldowns are still pretty horrible.

Did I just get shafted on the class selection or did all the cooldown reductions end up being small?

huenewal

Cooldowns are still a pretty core part of this game, but generally as you take more class circles you get more skills to fill in the gaps anyways.

hecknewal

Renewal!

p2wnewal

so then would something like this be good?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112777ih.1a243a5561.11243545.152f3f446175.1125334155.14556175

I just sort of put points into what sounded useful.

Fixed for you, cutie, now suck me off in game. I'm wetting weet and weet.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112777ih.1a2a345561.11243545.143f415a6a75.11344555.1355617185

>monstrance 4

never do that

Literally doesn't matter because the only priest C1 skill that you'll ever use is Resurrection.

Monstrance is good if you're running a monk

increases cast animation lock

the problem is leveling it above 1

This is true but I don't think the DEX buff scales, so there's no point, really

My archer friends love it, though

>dex
>on archer
>on anything in itos
kek

What if DEX also lowered the cooldown on speed of attack skills?

I tested it and it doesn't scale, not by level at least.
If you're going priest 1 you max res/blessing, you'll only have the option between points in monstrance or aspersion, I just maxed it because I don't want to bother with carrying another item for casting, and because if I ever want aspersion I just go to a pardoner.

>some rank7 mats, bait and a 300 cardExp card
meeh and took long today again

You can just go AFK the whole time, right?

Yes, i did other stuff too. Just buy enough bait at npc but they are cheap.
Had some crash's while fishing, but maybe that is only because test server.

How lame, I wanted an actual fishing minigame. Instead it'll just be another daily chore.

Just like afk-crafting...
Thanks MrKim

Nice
People actually queue for Saalus now

dude you're poor

A lot of Korean games do shit like this to inflate their number of online players. BDO has it so you can straight up bot fishing overnight. It's disgusting.

Just dont know what to play

I'm making an archer and I have a question, what skills do I choose for ranger?
I only know bounce shot, steady aim, and spiral arrow are the best to max
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31444..1a284f526575

just b urself

True. Played some with stuff like that too, even had 4 or more alt accounts gather the whole day+night. Such a lame system.

Yea, i que'd a few days ago too, not bad runs but i guess i carried.

JINSAE IS HERE OMG OMG WERE BOTH HUNTING DOWN DULLAHAN

WHAT SHOULD I SAY? OMG OMG OMG

Why are you such a cuck rance?
Just tell dvine to fuck off like the garbage he is since your friendship with him is nonexistent now.

Stop trying to use logic with the retard and just outright shitpost back since no amount of logic will do anything against his autism.

just play the game

Is it 2016 again?

If it is... Kim fix Wugushi!! Oh wait that's now too.

Is this some blast from the past posting?

is that some weird meme?

I do tho
working on making another alt again, don't worry about me I got enough silver but I dont really buy anything because no mains

It's really hard to play this game with no goal. I've been able to craft an orange for two of my classes for a while now, but I just haven't done it. What's the point? If I want to farm, I'd just use the farming classes, neither of which need gear. PvP is AIDS, ET is boring, Saalus doesn't need gear. I just sit here trying to decide whether I just sell all this shit or hold on to it in case I suddenly develop an interest in actually playing.

yeah you should just try to play the game

I miss /tosg/ with daily drama and namedrops

>I've never played pvp properly and I never tried to learn the game

this general

I can't, I just get bored doing the same thing every day. I don't even need gear to do it, so the gear feels pointless.

I played PvP back before neutrality, but TBL is just a desync mess with shit rewards.

>tfw some dude just answers a post aimed at you and it looks like its you whos posting

Please respond.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31444.11244555.1f21314f516575

What dungeon is the best to rush boss?

user please.. i wish.

So, I've been avoiding looking into forums since I started the game earlier this month but some people have been saying that the exploits being made right now are out of control.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/infinite-party-members-unbreakable-weapon-upgrades-druid-transform-crashing-channels-etc-etc/313564
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/post-for-unbreakable-weapon-upgrade-reports/313697

What do you think about this exploit? It is true? I don't even want to know how it works since I never wanted to keep frying my head over late game numbers but that seems like a pretty big deal that could shape the economy of the game.

I've seen other exploits but they don't affect me personally since I'm not competing in guilds or worldbosses but this one, if it is true, will affect anyone who play this game.

does the game still stutter like mad

>July 2016

Are you retarded?

no joke, yes

>July 2016

not for me

It was the first post it showed me on that board front page. Got so dishearten that I went here to see if there was hope for this game. All is good then.

Nope.

>full con pelt 3
>bad equips
>has to carry a whale playing best archer pvp build

and before you start making excuses its all recorded, youre legit trash

Is this also from 2016?

i was told not to bother because "its a known bug and people abuse it all the time"

some BR falconer was bug abusing and killing people the second match starts at home base using his falcon. is there actual interest in seeing this?

I don't want to see one of your webms, they're garbage. All you have to do is fiddle with the settings until it looks decent, it isn't even hard.

okay post the webm/record you shitlord.

lol how ironic the next match im against karga and i have it recorded showing him trying to also do the falconer bug abuse to kill before match starts]

such a piece of shit you are

Can you stop posting? No one cares about the shit minigame.

Link me to your youtube channel please. I want to watch the whole thing.

okay show it you piece of shit i want to watch your filthy lies.

It seems that someone likes to kick dead dogs, and feel proud of it

>playign as a girl

gay kys

Please do not bully Josephine Swaaz.

ToS Death:

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/214441-ragnarok-online-restart/

Stop linking this trash here. No one gives a fuck about RO.

Nobody even played that.

You will regret Diev3.

Oddly enough I never thought MapleStory would have fishing but they actually did this right and didn't make it an AFK thing.

Can also either:
A)Enjoy people knowing the big bugs and exploiting the shit outof them
or
B)Everything being actually different because the bugs that literally created economies are gone.

Doubt this will kill ToS but they're obviously just playing off getting what few players there are to be had from RO nostalgia, similar to ToS.

I played the shit out of RO, admittedly not much iRO because it was p2w quite a bit, I played a 1x/1x/1x pServer for 3 years.

Farming smokies, enjoy your fun

Why are monks just the most terrible people in existence?

The Monk master is canon wise the most shitty person alive

What did he do?