Cuck me on the Elantra GT Sport

cuck me on the Elantra GT Sport

>one of the cheapest in it's class
>hyundai warranty
>no stupid gimmicks in the interior
>good sound for a turbo 4

It's alright for a sporty economy car. The warranty is good and as far as I've heard there has been no massive issues.

Go for it. I plan on getting a Veloster N package when it comes out in a few years.

why would you buy that over a GTI? the GTI is better in every measurable way, and some.

easily the best looking interior in this class/price point

Fuck dude, I can't wait when they announce the Veloster N.

All the spy shots just keep me getting more on board the Korea hype train

It is definitely on my list, only downside of it is that it's significantly more expensive with the options I want. Elantra is like 25k fully spec'd out and the GTI starts at 25K

Do you have any experience with VWs/GTIs? How much does maintenance cost compared to others?

I'm not considering the civic si because it is dogshit ugly and the volume knob would piss me off too much

Yeah man. 271hp with 281ft-lbs and AWD. I know people shit on the Veloster for looking like crap, but I like the design. Bought my 2013 VT a few months ago it's easily the best car I've ever owned.

Really excited to see how their N line goes. I really want hyundai/kia to do well cause more competition the better.

Because if he wanted overpriced german crap, he'd skip that and go to Audi. At least there the price tag makes sense. A brand new GTI is NOT worth the money.

The design is definitely hit or miss, but I love me some hatchbacks and it has good proportions.

Was considering a used 2013 Veloster, but in the last couple years the newer Hyundais are looking damn tempting.

What a world we live in now, Hyundai making some scary competition

VW maintenance is probably as cheap as Hyundai, especially on these relatively basic 4-cylinder models.

>overpriced

at

>focus st
>civic si

>27k MSRP
>rest of hot hatch competition is sub 23k.

Overpriced. If I'm spending nearly 30k on a car, getting a GTI is not gonna be that.

>compared to a wrx
>goodfellas.gif

dude, u can get it OTD for less than $27K, and it's far from being overpriced given how well made it is. You've gotta test drive one along with its competitors to see the difference.

I have test driven it.

It's not worth the price tag. For it to be worth the price tag, new, it should be 23k.

For anything German, maint can be as cheap as a Toyota if you do it regularly. When shit breaks, when any part no matter how small, large, vital or frivolous, replacement parts are expensive as hell.

Bad resale value.

>At least there the price tag makes sense
What, more money for the exact same car?

>retarded blatherings
Cool man