/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fN-xq7t6pKw
youtube.com/watch?v=W4Z2mG9XFpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

furst for futa

www.strawpoll.me/13249633

Confess thy sins, /wfg/.

I really do like Edge Priest Frame, though.

>no option for ruk or regor
pass

Harrow will be Oberon-tier levels of shit

fifth for autistic taters

>rell

>you need to survive for 9 hours in mot before it becomes challenging
hmm

all taters are autistic

some are just on the edge of endearingly autistic

>tier

I have a theory that I want to share with you massive retards.

Someone mentioned why we hate AGGP and posted the reasons why, actually multiple posts and looking at those posts then looking at TQ I realized that MAYBE, just MAYBE the gigantic faggot of AGGP and TQ are the same person.
>Both are retarded
>Both believe they have the ultimate truth
>Both sucks at this game
>Both have retarded tiers and can't give proper arguments when cornered
>Both are massive faggots and try to shill their shit even when a massive amount of people already told them to fuck off
>Both are fags

>Rella
youtube.com/watch?v=fN-xq7t6pKw

>sortie 1 spy
>join a mission as Oberon because I didn't care to change class and its infested spy so no real need for invis anyways
>takes for-fucking-ever to let me actually spawn (there wasn't even any lag, it just wouldnt spawn me in after I was done loading)
>spawn in a vault but have the awareness to get the fuck out and let the Ivara that was in there attempt it
>some Loki fuck trips the alarms on another vault, goes down, and then immediately leaves
He had fucking 30 seconds on the timer and I was getting ready to drop an air support to give him 10 seconds more. Plenty of time to bleedout, respawn, and try again.
>next attempt, new group, get B while someone else gets C at roughly the same time
>another Loki fuck sets off A and immediately quits
>notice its the SAME FUCKING LOKI FROM BEFORE
I know >pubbing spy, but holy fucking shit. At least it wasn't a Limbo banishing me mid-hack, auto failing the console. There will never be a more rage inducing moment for me.

New theme song of Corpus missions

youtube.com/watch?v=W4Z2mG9XFpw

trying too hard

I tried three times with pubs. Each time all were a variety of stealth frames. Each time multiple alarms were set off and each mission failed. I just ending up saying fuck it and solo'd it as Volt.

Hello TQ.

>most enemies in the game get 90%+ fucking resistance without CP
>pubbies are too retarded to run CP
>pub meta is actually toxic/gas spam on non physical weapons

>tfw making everyone wait while you enjoy flying around

Remember to exercise your legs ground dwellers, you'll need them for all the walking you'll be doing

Wouldnt that be masturbation?

Ialso I rarely notice my allies in pubs

why does tq want to kill /wfg/?

No offense but it already was ded.

Gold potato again

void with infested what

Man, coming back to this game after 700 days of not playing it was a blast. What a good game, Lotus still a supreme waifu

>do the Forma alert that's up
>get a neat rare shotgun punchthrough mod that I haven't seen before. Not sure if it'll be used but whatever, it's neat.
>everything goes without a hitch
>everyone comes to the extraction point
>right as the cutscene plays for extraction the host changes
>get nothing in the end and lose the mod

I'm guessing this is working as intended, right?

Melee Warframe that flies and steals different buffs/resistances from enemies when?

Harrow update when?

Capture

xth for gimmicks

>Same guy that posted Euph Prime Riven with almost 3 second reload but massive damage, damage and element boost
>Harrow's second increases reload speed and fire rate

Something told me to re-roll and here it is. I'm going to be a fucking headshot killing motherfuckin' machine

Titania can fit that description, if loosely.

harrow is next week

>walking
what

if you're going fast, it's like 90% sliding and jumping

Hate to bring this up but that guy who said going fast is a luxury, would be so kind to tell me how to play Ember?

Because if I go slow I'll die, if I go slow I'll waste energy so please help me. How do we go slow and what are the best Warframes to go slow with.

>what are the best Warframes to go slow with
chroma because you want to get hit

all warframes can go slow you just have to try

it's your own fault for pubbing a spy mission.

Never pub spies, never pub rescues. They can only server to hold you back, or in the case of rescues actively hinder you.

Fuck, don't even pub relic spy missions, unless you can convince the cats whose herd you just joined to sit on their hands until you yourself personally have done at least two vaults.

WHAT GUN IS THIS I WANT IT NOW

primary version of the stug, it sounds like.

Can you make Dera Vandal decent with a forma dump + Riven? I like the way it handles.

I'm going to dust off Nekros just to have a army with this big guy

Pretty much any gun can handle Sorties, even MK-1s.

Easier with a Soma P though.

>earth tileset remastered promised last year
>dual wielding
>2 weapons and a warframe
>low effort quest

4 months for even less shit than the last update.

w e w
looks like a stug primary

Wait until Tennocon! That's when DE reveals what they've been working on for 2 WHOLE years!

>riven drop chance increased
about fucking time

>Using a Warframe with 2 abilities

>the only chroma that exists is ice chroma
really gets those neurons firing

The dual wielding is meh considering the state of thrown weapons , maybe we will be able to fill the syndicate gauge of the Kestrel + mod and get energy while using a secondary

Or deal confy self damage to shields/HP for Chroma buffs , and maybe ranged life strike if they somehow allow channeling when dual wield

It's only going to work with thrown melees?

>T H R O W N WEAPON + MELEE
It's SHIT Dead feature on arrival

judging from the site , yes , what else? we cant really hold a Jat Kittag in one hand a Lex in the other

Apparently it was something that you could do in dark sector ( the game , it also had a glaive weapon ) so they decided to implement it because it was easy

So , better craft that Kestrel and get the suda mod ( assuming that my idea works ) because the weapon class kinda sucks unless you have invis bonus damage

its meant to be more of a throw back than anything else.

But thrown weapons in Dark Sector did damage. Also give Excalibur a damage buff when using Glaive then if they care about fucking throwback.

I just finished reading the comic , didn't get it
what the fuck happened ? I know that the Zariman adults got infested or fucked by the Void and the potato kids killed them and ran but , what?

and what is that floating thing supposed to be
why didn't autismo kick the guy that blocked the door and get into the elevator with the rest ?

I assumed it was going to be secondary + any 1h melee. You could easily carry an offhand rapier/dagger/whip/whatever. I could've sworn there was something about blocking bullets with your sword while firing, too.

There are retards.

In this thread.

Right now.

Who will advocate going slow.
How does this make you feel?

If that user from the /aco/ thread about a month ago is still around, I'll be doing my best to fulfill his request for "giant shiny futa balls" this weekend.

the slow should eat the dust that comes off of the dust that comes off of my warframes feet.

Makes me want to go slow just to fuck with people in-game. From now on, I'm hunting sculptures in pubs.

>hunting sculptures.

>Shitter that can't even do sorties thinks his opinion counts.

You're cute, CUTE!

What throwing weapon is the least shit?
I haven't bothered with them since I used the kestrel 2 years ago

Glaive Prime?, Cerata?

Pls, that only yields one a day at best. I need at least three a day to sell slotted to scrubs who don't know better.

They're all kind of shit, but there's no telling how DE will change them. Machetes became somewhat workable with a single mod, after all.

I only get Riven mods and lenses from sorties

>there are players out there RIGHT NOW who got swindled by the OP and bought Radiant Finish for excal thinking it was worthwhile

I'm sorry

>Banshee
>Octavia
>Nova
How do I do even MORE damage on top of MORE DAMAGE?

>bring limbo to hydron
>press shift
>get tons of free affinity while watching anime
>get called out for it
>press 4 and 2
fun

>How do I do even MORE damage on top of MORE DAMAGE?
Nidus.

sorry for what? our daddy told us not to be ashamed of dealing massive dmg since they such good size in all

Harrow :^)

do people bully your loadouts? Are you emasculated by their large numbers?

Is that why you're so permanently butthurt?

ember? fire elemental guns atop that?

>actually defending radiant finish

I'm sorry

>self
dunno
>team
rhino

a buffer equinox nidus linking a banshee with a slova

You know what I hope Umbra is? I hope it's like the Stalker and his Acolytes and allow us to mix around abilities and appearance from multiple warframes after sacrificing fully built ones.

You know what Umbra is going to be? Just another prime/vandal/wraith/etc.

I don't know why but for some reason I've started keeping a spreadsheet of my trades.

Red Veil have the right idea for this setting. Every other syndicate is insane or hippies.

>umbra forma
>lets you swap one warframe ability for another

yeah ive been making some big plat trades and ive ran into really sketchy people. should probably do the same

If you've got prime parts you don't need, I'm buying junk parts for 1plat each. Message me for trade.

I feel your autism, I'm tracing the prices of the rivens for a certain gun.

I can level all of the 3 sane syndicates at once if I put arbiters sigil on every one of my frames, yes?

xd

i haven't farmed for prime parts since they nuked the void so i don't even have prime parts. sorry

so you wanna give us context or what?

FUCKING
ARCHWING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is the frame update coming before tennocon?

that dude was in trade chat spamming "WTN WHAT?!?" so I said stfu and he went off
i dont get it either man

YOU WANT GO?

>hon hon hon baguette

I lost.

Please more, thanks

ive met my share of weird people (they would make small talk after a trade ["nice dojo"|"you're a founder?"|"is x vandal weapons good?"]) but holy shit

YOU U HIDE? FAGGOT I KNOW IT YOU FROM EARLY BEFORE THEY MESSEG ME RETARDE FAG

I JOIN WARBROS NOW GO
U IN CLAN?
FIND ME I FUCKING MURDER YOU
THIS IS THE POEM THAT WILL KILL U

YOU NO ME
I KILL YOU
YOU NO ME
YOU STUPID MAN
YOU NO ME
I FUCKING CUT YOU
RETARD I FIND U
GUT U UP THEN DOWN PIG SHAFT

>weird people (they would make small talk after a trade ["nice dojo"|"you're a founder?"|"is x vandal weapons good?"])
That's not being weird, that's being "normal"

IT'S HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA