Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline. This game features large-scale PvP between servers called WvW, and structured PvP with multiple game modes such as Conquest and Stronghold. On the PvE end, there are dungeons, advanced dungeons called "fractals", and raid content. There are dozens of maps with dynamic events, tied to the game's story, updated in patches called Living World. There are social features such as partying, squad groups, and guilds available to players.

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Last updated: 6/23/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=ユベル
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies?

Just finished maxing out my mesmer, anyone tried raiding with power mes?

>power mes
you need commanders armor user, wiki it

maybe when new elite spec comes out mesmer will get a power build

Do friends do anything in ptd? How did these random people even find me to add.

Only with a mod to fix that dogshit game.

Yeah. Well, not really drops but its one of the rewards for spamming the grind drop item. It also drops popsicles for himiko.

I'm guessing the other two weapons will be for the EX version of the event.

Who's in the bottom left?

it was nsfw-male

Name recognition and being slightly funny

Besides what people are commenting, I'd recommend Gransteam Saga.

Also it may just be me but I'm having trouble understanding what's the issue with disc swapping, what hardware are you using?

>i kept trying to get through one level for 1 hour
that is normal

What do you think it is?

You're supposed to configure the CRT if it's causing you problems. There's also flatscreen CRTs.

got 3 skill ups from 10 books and im not willing to gem now cause ill waste too much stamina

im hoping to get him into the teens at least if i cant max him

also you can get fuji books on all 3 last stages

T H I S

BotW. It's the best Zelda game in a while whereas Odyssey likely won't surpass Galaxy.

I had it. It was pretty decent, and one of the few games my dad would play.

Not retro.

Zero's motives are very complex and 100% selfish

Viseryen

I don't think so

>Press X to look AWESOME and do BIG AOE DAMAGE

No thanks

>56 hours in
>still have only killed king slime and eye of cthulhu

People online =! Actually good game by anyones standards. If you're basing a game's overall quality by the number of people who play it online go play Overwatch and League.

>people win quitting on quick match after winning a single game out of a bunch of losses

Why? Don't you want to improve? There's nothing at stake.

Strictly speaking, he only explicitly erased any memories of him from the relevant parties. No one said anything about erasing his existence outright.

No, I play on pc

I reject the Ranger Weak Bullet doctrine
Follow me, my brothers and sisters, along the truth path to Bullet Enlightenment: Weak Bullet Level 0

"Reddit spacing" is a meme pushed by reddit expats desperately attempting to "fit in" while also turning Veeky Forums into more of a cesspit.

Sending friend request user, anyone else? Ive got like 10 more bucks in willing to spend today.

You seen sick when you move.
You have to telport instead.
And we have 70,000,000 FPS in VR that do that.

Why would you ever use Armor over a dodge build, goys?

in before that fucker says f priest

who cares that just means zones are crowded

padhack it

if they did, then you could, but having the AI try and pick the banner back up is retarded

dumb satania poster

Turns out 10,000 years ago never happened and this was all a plot by the yiga to get Ganon to possess the Guardians and Divine Beasts

is this a sequel to superior federation force game?

YOU HAVE SEEN THE GAMES RIGHT?

its funny cause from what i remember none of the kids in school were falling for this shit. All the kids thought the y2k shit was a joke. I think I was still in middle school when the y2k stuff was big on the news.

Where exactly? I see minstrel but not commander on wiki

Change your FOV to 120

> Silent Hill 1, is not that good on its own
Memes aside, what do yo mean by this?

Fucking fantastic series, I liked 2 a little less because of the change of the consistent art style and soundfont, but still really good

Yeah, I finally gave Unlimited another chance a year or two ago and spent time looking up how the hell everything worked, once I'd wrapped my head around that the game itself was actually fairly easy.

albw is alttp but better

at least you've gotten some SRs
most of the time level 40 spawns but the bastard won't drop anything higher than R

What the fuck, what happened to GW2 generals?

Spambot, but some of us are still here talking about gw2. Just use a name like me and we can see posts.

Who would spambot this shithole anyway, for what purpose?

Waifus are for everyone.

Its Bowser after investing into the arms industry.

I'll add it in like 10 minutes after I get off work

>can't kiss kate

wtf did I even get this game for, Max is a totally different person around Kate.

No idea, but at least we can keep talking about it here. Janis been awake today too

Megaman 6
Already did 2, 3
Will probably then do 4, then 1
not 5 because screw that

Can someone post screencaps of /y chat? Currently not ingame, can't see it.

I want to hack my 3DS so I can cheat like a little bitch in Pokemon Platinum. What do I need to do? I'm going to read the OP, but whilst I'm doing that someone spoon feed me or call me a faggot.

Just go do life skills and get better gear, it's not like you'll do much with your awakening with shit gear anyway.

Waiting until Odyssey comes out. Even then if I haven't gotten a PS4 by then it's not happening.

I'd rather dick a nautilus.

He put an image of the bow on the bow? What in the fuck?

Same here.

See We have a thread just like, please use the catalog before making a thread.

You forgot your image.

Occam's Razor strikes again!

gave her more range

literally who? Mike "Loco" Matei?

polygon colliders?

>Itsuno over Mikami

Oh please.

but i pay for YouTube Red so i never see ads

/thread

took way to long for this post.

really? I stopped after the castle raid.

>(((official)))

reddit

What does it matter

It's all getting censored in the end

Blame the faggots that wanted larger armies. Dawn of war 2 emulated tabletop perfectly and now we got this game that doesnt know if it wants to be an RTS or a MOBA

This is good advice. Like in that Curb Your Enthusiasm where the guy says to flip the questions around and start asking the job interviewer stuff instead.

the ability to move during combat
the ability to make plot decisions

Why do people even trust him anymore

Other than owning the prior version of the game. No. Just Temp.

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=ユベル

>Never clicks surrender in LoL just to annoy the faggot that lost us the game
:^)

Pretty much this, desu. It's a really charming game.

Also demo had way more in it than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise.

This man. It is super cool for what I got to play but it is just fucking brutal and I'm too stupid for those puzzles. I liked difficulty to a degree but those puzzles were some elder god/eldritch shit I was not ready to understand

>some games run worse now

Such as?

Whens the last time you came here anyway?

WE

This so much, I have too many girls. The harem has become unmanageable

Not sure if it really fits the theme but this is what I wanted to do.
Here.

OP here, thanks for all the suggestions so far. Are the Final Fantasy Legends/Adventure games worth checking out? Or should I just skip ahead to future SaGa/Mana games

Damn good taste, I love Bionic Commando GB.

It was just an early version of Tempest.

Its not like they make the same cpu every fucking time OP. They only make a limited amount and thats it

Any of the Duke Nukem 3d campaigns are better than the entirety of Halo

You mean the actress that played her? Hopefully back in Haiti

I'm honestly shocked Makoto is that high as well. Most fujos seem to despise her.

The team feature is awkward at best in pvp, thats why

>Don't lie, you set your dates to 2000 and later to see what would happen.
I didn't, because I was even minimally technologically literate and knew how to spot fearmongering.

I feel like I missed out on this game. My laptop couldn't run it worth a damn, had no console, and my internet was shitty. If they did a sequel or relaunch I'd pick it up, definitely.