/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Fantastically Fabulous Fantasy Funky Friday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWM3gH3qXYc
youtube.com/watch?v=GrurmuIeIeE
youtube.com/watch?v=j2mPBDVKULA
youtube.com/watch?v=3eZNCGAnNzk
soundcloud.com/user-567012063/sleep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_Q:_Shadow_of_the_Labyrinth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ann is my wife. I am claiming her and I love her.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter reporting in.

Futaba a Cute-aba

robot is forever!!

She's mine /pg/

You are now posting in Marie's thread. Pay tribute!

Obligatory Makoto post

THE PUREST!

These have got to be bots, I refuse to believe there are people out there who are this dedicated to waifufagging

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Not all heroes wear capes

Nope.

Haru is claimed by me. I don't want her though so if you can defeat me she is yours

it's not that hard to check when there's a new thread and fuck off afterwards my guy
also you do know what captcha is for right?

Thoughts on Ryuji repeatedly inserting and extracting his penis in Ann's vaginal cavity?

Fresh from /v/.
Meanwhile, in China...

Sorry bro, no bots here

Your move.

Floof!

I don't want to do this to Haru

Sorry but i'm a real human bean

My thoughts: He should instead repeatedly insert and extract his penis in Joker's anal cavity.

I'm real

He can't keep getting away with it

Well, alrighty then. Im surprisingly okay with this.
but thanks for the (you)s fellas

Let's try to keep it comfy around here, /pg/

>P5 PC port still not announced

I want to cum inside Haru and take responsibility!

no problem meight

>P5 Xbone port still not announced

let Joker join by using Vishnu and Shiva

Hello Kawawriter!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

I want to rest my head on Marie's lap and read her poems while she berates me!

No need for thanks, laddie

Theoretically could ATLUS sue?

Chibi Joker

I concede. Keep Whoreu. I got a new girl

>They copied Mitsuru and Makoto twice
I think they're onto something.

>t. shitposter
We know you aren't Mariefag, dude is more chill than that.

two, TWO MITSURUS

holy fuck

Showing more love for Shinji than Atlus, at least.

no, or at least it's not practical to
chinese copyright laws are wack, yo

China does knock offs like this all the time. I doubt anything will happen.

I actually didn't want her either I just wanted to play tic-tac-toe

"My forehead isn't really that big, right guys?"

"It's... it's just a meme, right?"

"Um, these pictures, well, they really hurt my feelings. I would appreciate it if you would cease. Please?"

Welcome to the Velvet Pharmacy.

But I do though.

Funny and cute. I can already see them being incredibly nervous and struggling to go through with it. Ryuji would hate the foreplay, but he'd go through with it on Ann's behalf.

/pg/, link me to something that will help me sleep.

>Implying Atlus aren't preparing a calling card as we speak

>fresh
got posted here days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=jWM3gH3qXYc

Fun fact, Fuuka is the only SEES member without an angry portrait.

It wasn't until the answer that they gave her one, and the one time it's used she isn't even angry.

My Fuuka is too pure and kind to feel hatred or anger.

Sure, it'd just be useless. These ripoffs are from China. A Chinese court will never side with a foreigner, especially not when it comes to copyright. The whole Chinese economy relies on this kind of theft.

You aren't even posting his images. Try harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrurmuIeIeE

youtube.com/watch?v=j2mPBDVKULA

Sweet dreams, broo

Yo Nose, I came to get me some medicine that will FUCK me UP, brah.

If she was less cringy (in all aspects, especially plot-jacking-wise) she'd be pretty high tier

youtube.com/watch?v=3eZNCGAnNzk

Makoto is love

I love Makoto

too real

soundcloud.com/user-567012063/sleep

I don't usually come here. I just finished my 2nd playthrough of P5, maxed all social links and 100%'d my compendium and levelled everyone and a bunch of personas to 99.

Do you think they'll add story DLC or something like that? I just enjoyed it too much and don't want it to be over yet.

Also I'm glad to see Sadayo is popular here, I thought I was weird for ramancing her.

"Why would you do that? Stop it! You're just a mean person!"

"I... I don't care anymore. Post whatever terrible pictures you feel compelled to make. I shall no longer be bothered by them in the slightest!"

"Am I really so ugly as that? Would it even help if I changed my hair? I'm so used to it this way, father always said I looked distinguished with it, like a beautiful princess... but I guess I'm just stupid as well as ugly."

Fuuka is for Fucking

hope you like warnings

>Yusuke senses great melancholy from both of them and decides to draw them to capture such despair
Every time.

Old men..?

Insecure Haru is a great Haru

Has Shoji Meguro ever produced a weak soundtrack?

Fuuka is for tender love.

How heartwarming.

>"FUUKA PLEASE STOP PUTTING HOLES IN THE WALL!"

but nothing could quell her rage

Why didn't Haru just use her forehead to catch Ryuji after the explosion on Shido's ship?

>Sex stories? I dated this guy... for a while, and he was really a nasty freak. He just loved to get down with sex all the time. He was like, any time of day, he was like,"Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty." And he'd be nailing me and he'd be like, "Oh, I'm nailing you. Cool." He loved to dirty-talk. Totally into it. He'd be like, "Yeah, let's screw, let's... I wanna fuck." God, it was so dirty. He'd be like, "Me so horny, me love you long time." I've been with tons of men. I've borked a lot of guys in my day! So... you know...

That was my feel with Persona 4 user. If you're lucky, you'll get Persona 5 Golden, Persona 5 Dancing All Night, Persona 5 Arena, Persona 5 Arena Ultimax, and Persona Q 2

DLC is unlikely, however there will probably be an enhanced version with new content that you get to pay $60 for again. :^)

Also I agree that Sadayo is awesome

Only thing missing is they go too hard at it and Ann involuntarily queefs and Ryuji freaks the fuck out

Aren't all girls?

>"Oh sis, you're a terrible liar."

I still don't know what they were thinking giving her an "angry" portrait.
It's not even original, it's just Fuuka's sideways glance with different eyebrows and a white mouth.

I've seen some girls who don't really enjoy tenderness, but Fuuka is certainly the type that does.

Are you a virgin Sae?

Ohya is for casual sex that eventually blossoms into tender love

Oh Sae-san, even a prestigious prosecutor like yourself would know that that was a terrible lie

Welcome, have some sensei frump

Ohya is for the Garbage Can

>One time, he even got so horny that I put his... That is, I put his p-p-... His p-... Thingy... In my mouth. He loved it, he was like "Whoa dude, I'm totally boning your mouth and stuff, dude" and I was like "I know." Yeah, sis. That's the kind of lady of the night your big sister is, alright. The kind that'll lick a boy's doodle. ...What? OF COURSE IT HAPPENED, HOW COULD I TELL YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE IF I NEVER HAD SEX WITH A MAN? GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Hey /pg/ I'm currently on a search to find the worst persona fanfiction ever conceived, if anyone can link me to some that would be greatly appreciated.

holy fuck i love this virgin sae meme

>Well, I've never had a boyfriend. So I can't relate.

How does this make you feel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_Q:_Shadow_of_the_Labyrinth