/mbgg/ - Mobage General #721

Hotgluing cute dolls edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pj_tokyodolls/status/878461122562609152
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we stop Bane once and for all?

Mamuru.

Quests for cursed fist, bow, sword and wand seems to be accessible for me on that map although it seems the quest count reset is every week now instead of every day.

Do friends do anything in ptd? How did these random people even find me to add.

I knew that was coming but I wanted to think otherwise. Gonna have some rough decisions to make coming up, I guess. Sorry Gatorin.

I want to put my key inside her lock and listen to the wonderful sounds she makes when I turn it

>levelling up refills your stamina
>expending those levels you up
why do mobages do this?

>get poisoned early
>cleanse it
>poisons me again next turn
>die when the boss has 1000 hp left
this shit is infuriating

>opens gacha
>gets items ranging from lowest rarity to highest rarity
They cant keep getting away with it!

Anyway to link Sarucolle from one device to another? I already tried using the same bilibili login on the new device but it only starts a new game instead. It's probably not possible but figured I ask anyway.

Make sure you select the same server on your second device.

How are you having problems with that?
I can play the same account on my phone and my PC.
Are you sure you're selecting the server you main account is in?

Pull off his mask.

If I pull that off, will he die?

Finally got lucky with rng. SSR Misaki felt mandatory here for the poison removal.

In Tokyo Doll, what should i roll for? Is it possible to reroll without re-downloading everything on android?

read the fucking thread

Check the previous thread

God damn it, I really need gravities.

I see, I should've mentioned that both devices use different operating systems. But I didn't realize until now that there are different servers for iOS and Android. Looks like I'm out of luck. Thanks again lads.

Are your URs maxed with 2 star weapons?

Oops, meant to quote too

Farming for weapons is worse than farming for girls, holy shit.

I'm done with tokyo dolls. After 50 rerolls without a single UR, I won't even be able to enjoy the game after I get one. Too much suffering ruined this game.

They're not maxed, Yamada is 40 and Hiyo is 30. Yamada has the 2* weapon from the chest and Hiyo has the 2* weapon you get for getting to chapter 10 of story mode.

At least the difference between T4 and T3 weapons isn't too bad.

Use the method to skip the tutorial on the previous thread and you'll be able to do 50 rerolls per hour

>50 rerolls
>Rerolls take 2minutes
Good one.

>tried fight league
>esport atmosphere stinking the whole place with announcer and shit
>battlefield is filled with furries and OC donut steels

yikes

Is the chapter 10 story mode weapons better?

Who did you guys vote for in the 4-star project selection?

No they're only 576 attack compared to 758 and they don't have any skills.

>level 25 is all the hardest neutral enemies so far with the dragon as the last boss
Fuck, this is going to be hell.

Nice

All of the girls. Don't know if I'll feel like helping anyone stay in this time though.

Well, it looks like I'm set, now I need to level her up and wait for Bismarck.

Yeah, 25 isn't even worth attempting without both at 50 or with much better weapons. It's the same bullshit as 21 with the double poison enemies.

All in on Floria. Not that she needs it.

Don't feel strongly about the other newcomers, and I think I have everyone I want from the old batch.

Plus her Onsen version was one of my first 4*s.

The last six ranks are unlikely to change so I just vote whatever.

What the fuck I am supposed to do with all this Oil

Not get Akagi/Kaga/Yuudachi/Maya

Brutal

ripip

Just get lucky.

What the fuck

that's what my last 2 looked like as well

Not everyone is as European as you are, user.

Retard

>still forcing this shitty meme

European

American

>

Just ignore his unfunny shitposts

Starting to sweat a little now.

A whole new chapter awaits you user

Like your samefagging?

23 and 24 are pretty easy since you can take advantage of elemental weaknesses.

Why did none of you PTD fags remind me to get the nekomimi and red glasses from the shop exchange?

Because i'm rerolling for Yuki

twitter.com/pj_tokyodolls/status/878461122562609152

Who cares about Maya, she's not a Saru.

>Still no weapon box from the 3rd exp stage
Do I need like 50+ runs?

What's a good mobage that doesn't turn into a job like Granblue? I just want to play something where I don't have to grind all day and where all units are viable like FGO.

Doesnt exist.

Let's Gather Pussies.

Potion Maker

Muslims move there because they want to be lucky. Apparently being in the area is what's causing the luck.

Anyone else cringing at the anons trying so hard to get his new meme jargon be used?

>europoster is a /pol/tard
surprise surprise.

>clear
>clear
>clear

We knew this

>Anons
>s

Didn't know that was a thing. I expected that icon to only lead to gem purchasing options and whatnot. How do I get more of those tickets for exchanging?

Only Americans, I've noticed.

I don't go to /pol/.

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of helping some retard derail the thread into /pol/ garbage

Yeah 24 was pretty easy, 23 was harder. I only struggle against the corpse brides or whatever because I have no clear. At least the wall should let me build up for next 2 stages.

>anything I don't like is /pol/ garbage

Post Saru's.

So I haven't played any mobile games in a long time and went to check BGHS. Are there patch notes or something I can check all the new shit? Like what's this second classroom and what's this gacha point thing? Do they still do the guaranteed 4* 10+1 gachas or is this point thing the replacement?

21 was a pain in the ass, had to slap everything at the boss.

>Do they still do the guaranteed 4* 10+1 gachas
It's gone, Jim. Now you hae to roll 4 10 rolls to get a guranteed 4* ticket.

I really need to update the guide with this shit, but it should be no surprise why I'm not very motivated due to the changes.

>Gacha points
The replacement. You have to roll four 10+1 to get a guarantee gacha ticket and it's very common that you'll get scammed hard enough that it will be the only 4-star you get out of those rolls.
Another fun thing they're doing is replacing outfits in the """permanent""" Hoshimori Gacha. They just finished replacing a rather good set with recycled old outfits and lazy new ones. With the only selling point being a kissing Live2D animation.

>Second classroom
For the girls that show up in Story 3, which takes place 5 years ago. You get 2* of them finishing Chapter 2 or you can roll Story 3 gacha. They're EXTRA cards, which have no activities at all related to affection. [Hope] Mari card is in there for the time being if you want to try your luck but not sure how good it is.

Otherwise, swimsuits should be next if they don't do an Anime tie-in gacha alongside airing instead.

Why did they have to change the way tenka accounts are given. I've lost interest in it and want to give my account away but the no password version is gone and I'm not gonna make a twatter just to give something away

Any tenka anons here with overpowered units that I can add to friends?

What does it have?

Ah, I'm guessing most people jumped ship when those changes happened. I'll just save my crystals for whatever.

Which mobage should I waste my time on?

Let's Gather Pussies.

I assume it's just only one for the release

How is 25 going? Doing it once made me want to farm more.

Yep. 2nd Anniversary was a shitshow for most here. I suspect the only ones still playing can also read Japanese.

klass of klans

Got my shit kicked in twice, I fall too far behind on the coffin bitch to catch up on the alien. Yeah I felt the same way after that and wanted to farm to unlock subslots and try to level up subs since that might be a stat wall or something.

Save for your favorite girls' birthdays.

Gacha points instead of guarantees is pretty shit, but gacha points added to stuff that wouldn't have anything is nice.

That or go for Hope Mari for esports.

Nah, I'm still playing and can't read it.

Kemono friends.

Is there any news of the new game for it?

A tsuda and 1250 gems or something

Some idolshit rhythm game I suppose?

Just one UR?

yeah

I thought Kemono Friends died just before the anime started and it blew up.