/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1244

Last Thread: The Steam Sale is here. Go grab yourself some nep games while they're dirt cheap: store.steampowered.com/

New 4GO-related figurines: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/543/1543930/
Tsunako, Mizuno and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792 (embed)

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
DengekiOnline's livestream with fresh new gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=-OSXubI6_VU
Official VIIR website got updated with new in-game screenshots and world info: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/world/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
First Hour of Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=IOymPIprkZg
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/544/1544104/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gearnon's bitch no.3 sure is weird.

Fuck off, she's not Gearnon's.

And that picture certainly wasn't made by "Sun1345".

Blanc is sexy! SEXY!

that's not even a Nep

You seem upset?

Word cloud for the last thread.

She's in GekiNoire.
Play the games BEFORE embarassing yourself.

>run

Forget abouto playing the games, there is LITERALLY a screenshot of Tiara in Noire's game 2 posts above him.

Hell, here's another one for good measure.

yeah yeah and Star Wars is related to Soul Calibur

Nice to see that games were more discussed than the girls.

How embarassing!

I'm going to post this every thread until you like it

Given I almost puke every time I see it, you're gonna have to post it a lot.

>Black Neptune top
>enough neps
>need Uni
>Dark jokes keep user around

>compa lewd
>need uni game
>play lot
>love ram
>joke post noire
>hard vert
>neps nepgear
>tsunako based
>iffy making shitty friend
>steam goddess
>husband better
>gearnon little aware wife

There's SDN IF in PSO2?

it was a promo thing

To continue on what was said last thread, there's a game who perfectly resumes what Let's Play (and thus Twitch) are about.
>"When watching a Let's Play, you go for one of two reasons. A : you want to watch the game, and the game alone. The person playing does not matter. Or B : you go to watch the person playing the game."

Yeah, and Purple Heart too, their respective JP VAs are in the game too, so you can copy them seamlessly.

PSO2 introduced a bunch of Neptunia cosmetics back when SeHa first released as part of their cross promotion thing.

Of course if you want to get your hands on them now it'll cost you so much money you'd either have to grind until you retire or cough up roughly the same amount of money as a small nation's national budget.

as optional DLC

Just like Million Arthur in VII. And yet she's canon.

Your point?

I'd say there's a bit of overlap, but that's pretty much it. You want to watch the game, more or less regardless of who's playing it. Or you watch a person play a game, even if you've never heard of it, because you want to watch them play it.

I usually don't give a flying fuck about who's playing the game. If I look for footage of, let's say SeHa, so that I can make my opinion, I don't want to hear some retard responding to the girl on screen and reading all the lines with a high-pitched voice.

So it's one or another. Can't be both. That's why you have "no comments" run.

>tfw Gunslash still doesn't have high damage
>tfw it can be used by all classes
>No class the specializes in using it
>Sega still hasn't updated it so you can change modes while running
It's a fucking gunsword and would be the best thing ever but Sega sure does their thing similarly to Compile Heart.

There's some overlap in that if you're in the A category, you still have standards. If you find the voice too high, you watch someone else. If you dislike how they play, their commentary style, or anything else, you keep looking for a different video of the game to watch.
That sets you firmly in the A category, far enough that you'd prefer longplays with no commentary. That's your thing, that's fine.

Summer is here.

Uni's got a nice ass.

>post Noire

Post your perfect threesomes, nepgen.

Iffy x Noire is mine.

>Need Uni game

Honestly, I'd like to see HD Noire and UD Noire together more often.

MAGES. and Blanc.

Uni x Saturn

Nitroplus and Tiara.
I'd go for it all night long until I can't walk anymore.

Nepgear and Vert.

Chaos Ruche when?!

Beep boop desu~
Happy to serve you user

Noire x Uni

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Do you want to dick K-sha straight?

Vert x Blanc

When MML 3 comes out.

Uzume x MAGES.

I'd rather take a foursome with Nepgear x Vert x Compa.

What's wrong with Dreamcast's skirt? And her arm? And with K-Sha's shoes? And her coat? And the bench's shadow?

Sango and Ryuuka

Dengekiko x Famitsu.

NepuBuran

Robo Nep x Docking Sister. For real

I'd say Blanc and somebody, but I get the feeling Blanc wouldn't share.

A personal robo-Compa would be the sweetest thing to happen.

What if Robo Compa x real Compa?

Wrong, Blanc would share with her sisters.

True, but both of them would make it a foursome, so I can't think of a perfect threesome with her.

Then take the foursome path like There's nothing wrong if you all agree to it

You don't need both, you'd only need Blanc and Ram. Rom would freak out at faint once you get your p0n0s out.

But Rom is one of the best parts. You just have to introduce her slowly. Obviously you're not going to walk in the room and disrobe dramatically in front of them.

Would die of happiness. Although the real Compa might be baffled on someone that looks like her is very loyal to me.

You use that to gently suggest to her that she should be, too. Also, you get the glorious sight that is Compa on Compa.

Right, corrupting innocent little girls is my fetish

>Not the glorious sight of Compas cumming because they feel so good with your dick

>Implying any of them would let you fuck them
>Implying they wouldn't reject or ignore you
>Implying they wouldn't just do each other, especially Compa and IF then Nepgear and Uni

Tamsoft and Rei

Hi Ghostroach.

That's later. You have plenty of time, and who better to warm them up than themselves? Obviously Compa knows the exact spots to hit to make Compa feel good, and then you can put yourself in the middle of the Compastack.

Yurifags are fine, they said

Don't shoot them on sight, they said

I'm worried about the robot though. Specifically, the one addresses to. She would most likely short circuit and malfunction like crazy in front of the real Compa. And, unless it's your fetish (in my case it is), it's gonna get a bit disturbing to see someone human-like go haywire and later have mechanical parts suddenly pop out and explode.

>Implications
You seem upset

Not even corrupting necessarily, just making sure she isn't traumatized by you, because that would be terrible and unthinkable.

I want to trick Neptune into thinking that there's lots of pudding on the fridge only to find out that I ate them all!

Is she programmed to think that she is Compa, or is she aware that she's a copy? If the former, she might have some problems upon seeing the real Compa.

Calm down here Hitler.

[ Public Enemy #1 ]

I want to make special pudding especially for Neptune!

>liking yuri in /nepgen/
may as well be a jew in nazi germany

He's not talking about yuri, he's just trying to push his headcanon.
Don't make this about yuri when it was never mentionned.

Jokes on you, it's still yuri.

Liking yuri and attacking people w/ yuri are two different things. Imagine if vegans starting insulting people because they eat m-

>He's not talking about yuri,
>>Implying they wouldn't just do each other, especially Compa and IF then Nepgear and Uni
>He's not talking about yuri,

Rrrrright.

Why do you feed the troll?

I want to tease Nepgear's cunny, touching, rubbing and gently pinching it, then stop when she's about to cum. Then I'll go to sleep and she would try to finish and do it herself only to find it not stimulating enough. And in the end, she'd get all pissy pants and disturb me then force me to do her until she's satisfied!
Yes, holding hands is mandatory.

I hope it's the latter. Although, considering the robot acts like Compa, they would probably be on good terms after awhile.

She'd get all what?

Considering that I can't recall all that many people Compa has ever been on bad terms with, I don't think it'd take all that long.

Nepgear is old enough to have a proper pussy, c**** is for Rom and Ram and maybe Uni

"pissy pants" – a somewhat redundant though nicely alliterative extension of “pissy” (AmE slang) meaning “foul tempered; like a baby; whiny”
Well user, neps are really small, but I digress.

Fair enough. I was aware of pissy, but wasn't sure whether you meant that or if you were referring to her wetting herself or something. Wasn't sure, and was hoping it wasn't the latter.

My girlfriend, back when I had one, referred to hers as such, and she was more than old enough. I think some of it is regional.

Would cuddle Robo-Compa everyday.

Cleaning her would be pretty fine too.

>dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/544/1544104/

Having to replace the sheets and clean the mattress kinda takes the fun out of it, though.

Ohh.

>ChaosGear
OH YES, THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I.
I can use it to tease Nepgear even more, that's much more fun. Besides I do daily house chores so it's not a big deal.

It's not great for the mood you were trying to set up there, though. With her teased to the edge and all.