User why do you keep moving both your legs

user why do you keep moving both your legs

uhh user, what the fuck is that third pedal for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Jv_XR6RMAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the fourth?

this thread is retarded every time i see it
no one is looking at your legs
if they were gonna notice something
they'd notice ther fact that you were jerking the shifter around like a spaz
and the car kept jerking forward because you suck at driving
go fuck yourself op

you start off on the middle smaller pedals and you pedal them alternately like a madman to get going. the outer two larger pedals are for a larger gear so you don't have to pedal quite as hard once you reach a certain speed. they pretty much just keep your momentum going

the 2 middle ones are for left and right brakes

it's a dual clutch manual

I’m surprised no one has done that. Would actually be kinda useful during winter. Most tractors are setup like that, allows for sharper turning and turning in low traction situations

if you're not trolling, its a dead pedal. you put your feet there when you're not clutching.

youtu.be/0Jv_XR6RMAI
Here's your (you).

Maybe 200 years from now people will say this.
Right now though it just reads like a poorly written movie script by someone's who never had a social interaction.

Do girls even pay attention enough to know that you are driving a manual?

The only girl who ever said anything, told me it is cool because that means I can drive in countries outside the US.

I'M IN THE COCKPIT DON'T INTERRUPT

No, most girls don't give a shit about which transmission your car has, let alone cars themselves.

I'd go as far as to say the majority of people are like that. Only car guys care about this stuff, but car guys are faggots anyways. Why would you want to socialize with them?

Wasn't there an illegal F1 car with this setup? 2 brake pedals right next to each other allowing you to pivot your foot on them

This one, some McLaren

>implying I don't shift perfectly
>implying they wouldn't notice the manual when I peel out from every green using racing launch techniques to reach the speed limit faster than anyone else

thats exactly what im implying

>No, most girls don't give a shit about which transmission your car has

Only if she is planning on moving in and scoping out which of your cars she'll take.

Honestly these threads are fucking stupid. Everyone here drives a manual and considers auto as a sin, even non-car guy. Why this a board has a complex with a stick? We get it, you drive one, so does the rest of the world. You are not superior to anyone.

People can't even handle one brake pedal properly most of the time. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I see you too drive a Model T.