/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

A spic and a thief, a combination that couldn't be more obvious if he was black. Who would've have guessed that the dirty spic didn't even care about the series he shitposted in.

Azura is shit.

>early threads are okay if it's Echoes shit
delthea is a bitch

doot .3.

Fuck off drill.

Oh my...

No not really she friendzones you right after that.

Dyutie is a cutie

Need some doot for my doot folder

>flashbacks to Kris's support

I like to buy physical copies of games even after I've beaten them on emulation.
does that make me one of those cuckolds /feg/ likes to talk about so much?

I'd give some but I don't have too much on this computer

Is there a reason FE4 has this gross fucking black border around the screen?Was it to prevent stuff from being cut off TV screens? It's just so large and unnecessary.

Deen is best boy.

Azura a best

>Was it to prevent stuff from being cut off TV screens
Literally yes.
Have you never had a CRT screen before?

Don't remind me

No you're fine. Raul needs to be expunged from this general though

Why does she even talk like that

>I call it "Bold and Brash"

Where's the Sonya art

Proto-Gregor.

Deen is dead

I see no problem with that. You enjoyed the game, and you showed your support for the series.

You're better than Raul at least, who pirated every game in the series he supposedly loves. even the one his wife is in.

You have no right showing your face here Raul. Get the fuck out

>spoiler
Her revenge for Kris being a fucking retard in new mystery

I hated Kris so much in his Athena and Linde supports

I'm pretty sure Nino doesn't exist for me at this point. I pick a green orb if it shows up and a focus color orb I want isn't there and I only get Bartres and le unlucky justice man. I swear to god she's the only 3* I cannot pull.

Well what do you expect from a Mexican? His entire race is poorfags.

lads, when does the gauntlet start?

Git gud at being lucky, I've been playing for exact 2 weeks and have gotten 2, one +spd - res even

This a new shitposting tactic to try and get me to leave?

Don't mind me I'm just gonna SLUICE right in

Starts on the 27th

Alright, nice string of posts you've made, familie. You've managed to make, what, 4 or 5 posts now without a SINGLE argument as to why she's actually good/better than the other mages aside from ''she's doing fine for me LOL''.

And you know why? Because there isn't any.

Just keep lying to yourself buddy. The numbers don't lie, and I know you're missing a dozen+ extra kills on units in the arena because you can't double. And even more in stuff like the Tempest Trials and Infernal Legion GHB where enemies have inflated stats.

There is no arguing with waifucucks like you. Have a good night dude, and be sure to keep that dancer around so Lilina can actually kill units like Lunatic Veronica.

Yes? I don't remember cut-off being such a problem that my vidya needed 10% of its screen real estate occupied by emptiness to prevent it, though.

FUKC AXES
-Kaga Shozo

>image of Dyute with just her sweater on
Holy shit I've wanted this for so long.

There are no tactics you fucking clown. Literally every single person in this general wants you to either take off the trip, or get the fuck out.

You should be banned permanently for misusing a tripcode and shitting up this general

>rolled four Ninos, making her the green 3* I've rolled the most of
>don't need her at all, since I already have TA+raven Cecilia and I don't have a Renais twin
>rolled zero Bartres
>actually want him, because I've got a +atk Lyn with no Brash Assault and he's also just a cool dude
Gacha is a cruel mistress.

Thanks

Stop giving it attention

G R E G O R
R
E
G
O
R

My wife

I feel like people whine about same-turn reinforcements too much.

Do people really have so much of a problem with them? To me it seems like a typical sort of thing that happens in Souls games, where some trap will get you killed the first time around. And FE generally let you know about them by mentioning them in dialogue.

So FayeAnon, you finish your Telius cosplay?
I wanna see.

Gas Deltheafags

I'm going to commit a crime

>FayeAnon
user...

>15 def

boy he better get more durability because that's low on valm

he has lots of hp and will pick sol though, so his survivability will be nice

Yes it's fucking bullshit, and FE6 doesn't mention them at all only Awakening does.
I haven't played NM so I don't know if they give you warnings.

E A S Y A C C E S S

I am never gonna give up on our amazonian pudgy roll goddess/whale.

You can stop anytime, FayeAnon

OH LAWDY

defend this

I even have a Flolina, 4* Shanna, shitty IV 4* Palla. and Hinata ready for the day I do
Feels bad.

That's actually a great map for giving Leo a fuckton of levels

What's a good Nowi build? Triangle Adept seems to enter in conflict with QR so should I go with Attack 3? I don't have any spare Fury

wyvern/peg same turn reinforcements are cancer

Who's your round 1 pick, /feg/? Will you be faithful? Or are you going to try and play the feather game?

You're clearly on the offense.

The problem with turn-acting reinforcements is simply that you don't know where on the map they'll appear. If you had an idea that 'reinforcements will arrive from the south for a pincer attack' you could position your units accordingly.
Instead, what typically happens is that the reinforcements spawn on top of one or several of your units, and since you weren't prepared for 6 axe wyverns to appear and attack there, it's probably not a beefy red that just got caught out and attacked 4 times in a single enemy phase.
In 7, they just straight stop warning you that there'll be a wyvern fuckstorm at some point, because after the first dozen times you're just expected to assume that every position on the map that appears desirable for an archer is going to shit demidragons.

The difference being, of course, that a trap in a souls game will have some clear tell that a patient and observant player will identify, and will rarely insta-kill you even if you fail to identify it. Turn-acting reinforcements that can kill multiple units in the turn they spawn, in a game where units are limited and unit death is permanent, is just plain fucking malarkey, pal.

Kaga gets too much hate about axe users. Dagda, Lex, Othin, and Barst are some of the best axe users in the series.

There aren't as many OP axes as other weapons in TRS but I've used Barts in TRS before and he performed pretty well.

>tfw made Atlas an archer.
ez pickings.

TA was better when Falchion was everywhere. Now Fury is best. Without it you are just best running something like a raw stat boost. Attack is fine. There is probably a fury banner coming up soon according to datamines.

I'm just going to pick Clarine and ride feathers if she loses.

Lachesis first, then Cinnabun or Priscilla, whichever survives.

same-turn reinforcements that spawn on the opposite side of the map are fine
same-turn reinforcements that spawn on top of your army with no warning and OHKO your units are not

Be careful about what you're hoping for. It'd be a shame if you finally rolled Nino and she was +hp/-spd.

Sakura came to me today so I have to support her now

Sakura then Clarine.

Nah, I wasn't saying that axes in TRS were bad. I used Samson and he was good.

I was showing how busted some of the PRF weapons are in this game

Attack +3 is good until you get Fury
Inflated stats are better in current times

Game Designer here.

Do you want me to defend it against the standards that were contemporary for the time given the day's limitations in design and general coding ability, or do you want me to be retarded like you and defend it against modern standards of coding and design?

in 7? what do you mean? 7 doesn't even have them, does it?

All aboard the Elise train
I like Priscilla better though

what special should i put on eirika if i dont have moonbow or draconic aura?
escutcheon?

In other news Robin!Lucina is still broken

Can't wait to promote this bitch

I'm going team Lissa and seeing how far that'll take me.

I can't let her down in the first round

At least there wasn't a cantor

>awakening
nobody fucking cares

FLAMING HOMO MAN WITH A BOW BUFFED BY AN ASIAN AND A GUY IN HEAVY ARMOR TAKES ON A FORTRESS BY HIMSELF

Why the "fuck axes" then? You know there's no weapon triangle.

PRF weapons are just the tip of the iceberg, there's tons of broken shit in TRS. Fortunately it still manages to be fun despite all that.

What were your asset/flaw?

No dog in a fight, random user wanting to make random comment.
>Same-turn reinforcements
You tend to get a clue, but yeah it's an issue that could be easily solved if FE followed a formula many other games use by having a curson highlight where the reinforcements will come from or having a little danger zone light informing the player. I know someone will say it messes with immersion, but typically FE is not too good in immersion aspect anyway and the reinforcements tend to be on poor-balanced side of things.

but you replied

Lachesis since I got her today, then Priscilla.

Like, the entire second half of Eliwood's story has spawning reinforcements, and sometimes those act on the same turn they spawn (with no indication that this will happen). Typically it's just clusters of wyverns that spawn in, but in a couple cases they throw shit like cavalry and mages into the mix, too

Spd/Lck

They actually improved it in Echoes by making you start a lot closer and also not having a unit start smack dab in the middle of the desert.

>they didn't improve the maps they said

They're bullshit, but I think people who dismiss an entire game as having bad gameplay because of them are weird.

Kek, Gaidenfags are the most delusional.

Did you forget Shadow Dragon and the Sword of Light or Mystery of the Emblem exist?

>Why the fuck axes then
Just for the "kaga hate axes" meme.

And yeah, TRS has lot of fun and broken things, I really enjoyed the game and actually plan on rerunning it sometime.

They're done they way they are done intentionally.
Just like dodge and luck, the devs wish for their to be a certain degree of total unpredictability to the games that forces trial-and-error experimentation and repeated attempts to succeed. It's not accidentally annoying. They do it on purpose because they want to blindside you with units that will OHKO a member of your team without warning and force a restart.

I like Hana

looks all right to me, you get to play as the invading force instead of the other way around

me too

Gaiden was better than Dark Dragon and Sword of Light.

Also no shit Mystery of the Emblem is better, it's a sequel on a much superior console.