Holden Appreciation Thread

Chevy's Aussie cousin is far superior. You've never truely driven until you've driven a Commodore..

was*
ftfy

I like my Commodore.

this is a commodore thread yes?

Commodore drivers are known here as JADIACs.

Just another dickhead in a commodore

t. a city faggot who agrees that there are 63 genders

Fuck off mate.

Triggered jadiac bogan shouting at facts. Time for another slab of Woodstock and cola, eh champ? Make sure you do some sick skids on the way to the bottleshop.

>only bogans can drive a commodore
I bet you drive a basic-tier european piece of shit and think yourself so much better.

t. genderqueer dragonkin

God I love the older holdens, not such a huge fan of the newer designs but mannnnnn Im tempted to buy an old V8 for me and my dad

In for my heap of shit 5ltr ute that I can't get running and made me a failure of a man. I'm only dealing with old carby heaps of shit from now on desu
Also check out my proto commodore ute I just pulled out of storage last week end. Anyone know how hard it is to get a qld road worthy?

>holden
>australian
>2017

lmao

I've had a few nice commodores, quite sad to see the end of them

Friday will be a very sad day for Australia

This is the one I miss the most

Can someone tell me why they're ending the commodore?

>t. American with major aussie roots

>Roadworthy
>Queensland

Mate you could take this to them and they'd give you a roadworthy judging by the shitboxes on the road I see when I drive North.

Had a black VZ SS too, that was a heap of shit. Hadn't been very well looked after. I definitely think the vy-vz is the best handling model, and arguably the best looking.

Because they were shit, obviously

because FUCK australian motoring

They closed all the holden plants because sales are bad.

The new one is just an fwd opel insignia with no v8.

Can someone explain the sour attitude of Americans here? Too butthurt the commodore is superior to almost everything chevy has ever shit out?

A V6 Camaro will run circles around a
V8 commodore and anyone who wants one could buy any of the other Zeta cars and get the same experience. same reason the crown victoria ended production. archaic, slow, shitty fuel economy for the performance and infinity better options pretty much everywhere on top of the car competing with multiple versions of itself.

t. american that's never driven a commodore

WA reporting in. Where my perthbois at?

i didn't comment on the driving feel i commented on the stats.

t. Bus racer

>A V6 Camaro will run circles around a V8 commodore
in your dreams seppo

>You are now aware the Commodore and the Camaro share the same platform

Good job, burger.

>Streets of willow
>Camaro LT
>1:25.19
>Chevrolet SS 1:25.71
>You are now aware that the Alpha platform (new camaro) and Zeta platform (Commodore) are two different platforms and the Alpha is superior to the Zeta in every way
Good job, kangaroo.
Hey, he wanted reasons and i gave them.

>american track
>american car is barely a half second faster
man you'd think they'd pay the driver to go a little slower than thay lmao

VZ 4 lyfe

I love my commode.

>hes still in denial
lol here's a german six cylinder that's also faster.

Is it a 6 or 8?

>its a busracer american cant handle the bants thread

I prefer the Commodore over the Camaro i was just stating to the other user why it was kill.

6 unfortunately. But on the bright side, it's manual. Low km too, was at 68000 when I bought it earlier this year, now at 74000.

Do you really have to remove the inlet manifold to change the back spark plugs. I did my mums ve 3.6 and that's what I had to do.

Not had to do it yet myself but that's what I hear. Pain in the arse.

I'll pass. When I lived in the US I kinda liked Chevy, until I worked at a dealership and saw what absolute garbage they were. Figured I'd give Holden a chance when I got here and looked into them. Every mechanic I've asked have said to stay far away from Holden, and most of the reviews/comparisons I've seen say they're not dependable. Guess GM is shit anywhere ya go.

S C U M M O D O R E

The crown Vic ended because it couldn't pass the US safety standards in 2012

getting fuckin smashed cunt. you better take that shitpile to the motorplex.

but muh body on frame?

I never purchased a Holden because they never made a good turbo car

I don’t even care my ford has an Australian ford engine either, I just like well made shit