Fucking Chad dealerships

>tfw go to dealership to sell car
>tfw both dealerships in small mountain town say no thanks
>tfw when I realized buying a Mitsubishi was a fucking mistake.

Have a picture of one of the 100+ test mules I've seen in this 10k altitude town. One of the benefits of living here tho.

I realized mitsubishi was a shit company when i opened the driver's door on my mom's 2 yr old eclipse and the fucking hydraulic that holds the door open jammed and tore in half

>t. chloe moretz

where do you live user?

looks beautiful and comfy

>A-pillar gauges
>cameras and sensors on the roof

Is this some performance SUV from GM?

what

>Performance
>SUV
>GM

No matter how you arrange those words under no circumstance will your statement ever make any sense.

I have a honda and the thing has leaked water everywhere since new. My dad took it in under warranty 5 times and they were never able to fix.

>fix.
fix it

>took it in under warranty 5 times
They just set the car aside if it still runs. A week later they call to say it's fixed. The warranty period eventually expires.

>Being this new

Welcome to my world.

More like Snailblazer. Hell it's just as slow as a stock Suburban, man.

sell it on craiglist to some guy 2 cities over

SS comes with the 400 hp LS2. 0 to 60 in about 5.5. And there's a lot more to be had for just a little more money.

Breckenridge Colorado. It is both but only if you get subsidised employee housing. Everything else is stupid expensice.

Here's a picture when there was a fire a few weeks ago in a neigh prong state. Smoke in the air made it extra comfy.

Yeah I bought an Evo IX and lost like $15k in depreciation over the course of 7 years or so. STi's seemed to be the same price as the were when I bought the thing. I was just happy to get rid of that pain in the ass.

Are you sure your not just noticing the pool of water that dripped out from A/C evaporator? Most cars feed a little rubber hose from somewhere inside the dash, to underneath the car so the moisture that collects on the A/C system didn't stay in the car.

Is that the new Amiga car?

LEMON LAW

this is why I want to visit the US so bad, the freakin mountain towns, man. Comfy incarnate

>you will never live in a comfy town at 10,000 ft

>leaked water

Are you pretending to be retarded?
You better be pretending to be retarded motherfucker.

Is the water clean and also very cold to the touch when it drips?

As a fellow Coloradan, its really comfy and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. But he really isn't kidding about the need for subsidized housing, its so fucking expensive up here that its the only way resorts can keep staff.