/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 24rd of June:
1997 - U.S. Air Force reports on Roswell
1948 - Soviets blockade West Berlin
1675 - King Philip’s War begins
1812 - Napoleon’s Grande Armee invades Russia
1901 - Picasso exhibited in Paris
1973 - Eamon de Valera resigns
1915 - First operational flight of new German fighter plane
1945 Russians enjoy a victory on parade on their victory over Germany
1864 - Colorado Governor orders Indians to Sand Creek

# News
CK2 DD 19/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1030752
EU4 DD 20/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1031010/

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Kampuchea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

fuck anime

qt OP picture

>1915 - First operational flight of new German fighter plane
Which one was this? First one ever?

Marx was anti idpol as well he kicked out feminists from the internationale because they focused on identity not class struggle. Communism is about economics not identity.
R-rude

Face it, lad, communism is just impossible nowadays.

m8 you're not really an actual unironic commie right? Seriously, what's your excuse? You know it's a dysfunctional impossible system of government founded on false premises, so why would you advocate for it?

thanks lad
yes it was the first German one

Communism doesn't really work. I mean it's a nice thought but the basic assumptions are just false.

>it's a dysfunctional impossible system of government founded on false premises
Prove it.

But I honestly can't be arsed to have a political debate on gsg

Is it worth changing succession laws?
I kind of like the +10 opinion but I fear that my vassals will betray me as soon as I get an heir that's not universally loved.

Feminism and similar ideologies were literally invented by commies whether you like it or not.

>Communism is about economics not identity.
That's fucking retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Kampuchea
etc. you already know all the failed commie shitholes of the world. tbqh though, you should be the one proving marxism DOES work, not the other way around. But I guess that's because you can't.

>inb4 "that's because it's never been tried"

name one (1) successful commmunist country

To be fair though, communism [hasn't] been tried because it's nigh impossible to actually get there. Planned communalistic economies have been tried.

>>inb4 "that's because it's never been tried"
>To be fair though, communism [hasn't] been tried
every time

The soviet union became a super power under Stalin
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Kampuchea
Not even commies they denounced marxism-leninism at some point

>Feminism and similar ideologies were literally invented by commies
U wot m8? It was invented by Liberal not commies. Feminism is already a thing since 19th century.

La PIata

CWE

>inb4
I'm responding to the inb4 and am not him, I don't think it would work I'm just pointing out that communism refers to the endstate, not the path to it.

But that's not communism, that's Stalinist realpolitik and retarded chinks.

I can't because it hasn't been tried

fuck this. early thread stays and the 750 thread gets deleted.
what the actual fuck.

This sort of moderstion is why threads began to be made earlier and earlier, sad! Many such cases!

>retarded chinks
I'd say we're doing pretty well for ourselves.

Janitor probably just wanted to keep it in one place.

Do you legitmaly have autism? This thread was made at 748 ffs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU LAD GET FUCKED B&W ANIME WILL WIN
>Communism is about economics not identity.
it is

lmao nice one janny you deleted the wrong thread
at least i got first post on both of them

>tfw changed the name and flag of my country since I don't want to form Byzantium and lose that comfy color

>black anglo.

Can't blame you

is there an event to fix this monstrosity or am i going to have to cheat?

oh well. steamcord wins another.

>this much denial

>it is
That's why it's retarded.

It's a good game, but you should pirate it first to try it out and buy if you like. The game is really good for what it sets out to do but the main draw of the game is the grand campaign from 1941 to 1945 which is fucking huge with managing over hundred divisions and is not something you can just jump into and expect to do well.

You were retarded for letting those "communists" into power.

Anime isn't steamcord historical paintings are
NOW FUCK OFF bomber
no I said it is about economics not identity just like capitalism is about economics not identity

Why the fuck is my game doing this?

>"Haha, just make a historical pic thread at 750, lad, we promise we'll all report early threads and only use the proper one!"
>b-but what if someone makes an earlier thread
>"Haha, how would that even happen, bro? Haha, like, it's literally impossible."
>o-okay guys il trust you
>"After the bump limit threads FTW!"

>it is about economics not identity
That's why it's retarded.

>this much stupidity
Perhaps you should read first before spouting bullshit.

making the thread 3 posts early is steamcord lad

Why?

Try clearing your map cache and turning off graphics options in the settings.

>Steamcord gets shat on for making a thread after the proper thread was made
>I-its the proper thread I swear it was made at 750 not 748
Lol your tears make me happy

>it's another commie pretends to be educated episode

Lads, stop fighting, this is what R&I wants. The important thing is we beat Steamcordplaza today, and no amount of him spamming duplicates can take that away from us.

The gf
This 1000 year anime/historical picture reich NOW!

make the thread at 751 next time

desu, Chiang Kai Shek is pretty retard. And Nationalist China was more divided than what we thought.

anime is cancer

Explain what's going on here.

t. nu-r&i

What do you think to the R&I/anistorical thread wars, PRCanon?
i bet your an r&i shitter

I don't know, why do libertarians exist?

can you delete your post, thanks

Should I do it?

I think everyone should shut the fuck up and start talking about games instead of metashit.

>cette image d'OP
qu'est-ce qui nous est arrivé les juifs? qu'avons nous fait pour mériter ça?

yes

should i ask our good friends over at /sc2/ to join us again?

You forgot the infopic, retard.

>implying I'm a commies.
Nah you are just typical brainlet /pol/fag. Like I said feminism was already a thing even before Marx write his stupid theory.

I'm fine with this.
Next thread should have historical.

Reminder that pre-rationalist classical liberalism did nothing wrong.

Can you explain what's happening instead of just dumping screenshots

Literally anything other than the Infopic is great.
t.ardent supporter of historical

>this much stupidity
Perhaps you should read first before spouting bullshit.

here is the infograph. please refer to this if your new

Not that user but he's right in the broadest sense. Feminism in the 20th century sense of the word is a Marxist offshoot though yeah.

Heh, you fucking losers beat R&I, heh, whilst he was ASLEEP.
You try to do this when he's awake ane he will bloe your retarded anistorical coalition to smithereens.

The argument was whether "idpol" is actually separate from communism or not. The answer is obviously "no."

Are RTS games allowed here? I asked yesterday but nobody responded, they were before but now its missing in OP

t.nu-r&i

I was just dumping random WitE shit, but I could post my mini-aar of the Road to Minsk scenario I did a few months ago, would take like 10 minutes at most.

So this is the end of /gsg/...

Sure go for it

/civ4xg/ is the /rtsg/ and /cbg/ refugee general.

Why don't you ever talk about anything that happened before the 18th century?

So now you faggots know why the threads are made so early, Janny always deletes the second thread, regardless of how early the first one is made.

It's more like the other way around, the basic assumptions about labor and capital are correct, but the conclusions about how to resolve the problems are entirely backwards.

The conclusions about how to resolve the problems make assumptions which make no fucking sense.

I remember we can fuck cutie loli until some triggered feminist old hag want to raise age of consent because "muh exploitation".

>the basic assumptions about labor and capital are correct,
That's like saying intelligent designhas the basic assumptions about genetics and biology correct

It's more that it's all correct, but instead of being founded by based ethno-nationalists who wanted to protect their people it was founded by Jews who wanted to exploit them. Fascism could have fixed this.

this

The assumptions that communism makes about capital is that capital adds value to labor, which is, well more or less the definition of capital.

based

>labor is the end-all be-all of value

>capital adds value to the work done by labor
>therefore labor is the only factor in value
Are you high?

It's 1941, Nazi Germany just declared war on the USSR. in the Road to Minsk scenario, I take control of Army Group Central for 3 turns with the goal of taking Minsk and hopefully Vitebesk. I start the turn off by using my infantry around the pissa river and brest-livost to rout the soviet forces and make a path for my armor and mechanized divisions. While the Soviets ar fairly weak due to the surprise rule, I still need to be careful due to how many there are so I need to encircle them, although the problem is that my armor needs to race to capture Minsk in time but also are in danger of having their supplies cut by remaining troops, my solution is use half my armored/mechanized to complete a fairly tight encirclement in the center while the rest head east towards Minsk. Since time is of the essence, I decided to just attack the Brest-Livosk fortress s head on and historically it was a tough nut to crack, but I managed to take it on turn 1 without waiting for them to run out of supplies. in the northern part my infantry divisions close in on Kaunas pretty much unopposed, any resistance is easily swept aside. Air Force bombs the shit out of soviet air bases meaning that I'll have complete Air superiority for the remainder of the scenario, as well as giving me lots of victory points for destroyed vehicles and aircraft.

based keep posting

So we've gone from "communism is essentially correct in fundamentals" to " one facet of communism partially matches the definition of one of the traits of capital"

Which country has the best unit models and why is it Theodoro?

do it me lad @180611885

The fundamental starting point of communism is the definition of capital.

Wait didn't Marx claim that automation ended up costing more due to maintenance than it saved in labor at one point?

>The fundamental starting point of communism is
a neet with a richer jew friend