Ok I cried a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwDYYT3RnaA
youtu.be/7uGWacT_YwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this clingy to some stupid roastie

"Roastie" What the fuck???

maybe he's missing his shitbox ;_;

Shit like this pisses me off to no end. Like who gives a fuck about some dumb slut? She was never yours. The amount of effort dumbass simps put in for these roasties is unelievable

>when your ride goes to the big track in the sky

>DUDE, IMAGE WITHOUT CONTEXT LMAO

I can hear your fedora accent bro

Hit the gym. Disregard bitches. Get a nice car. Keep it clean. Get some nice shoes, and dress nicely. You’ll have bitches in your parking lot doing this, instead of you.

Sad!

Is this for ayy lmaos?

She’s fucking chad desu

She ain’t coming back

At least she isn’t fucking niggers.

It's Audi/Porsche's leMans rivalry spot thingy

>he doesn't know what this is

not him but im a social skills professional and a pro at keeping eye contact

Watch this
youtu.be/QwDYYT3RnaA
Then this
youtu.be/7uGWacT_YwM

Is this the secret?

>COME BACR

right in the feels

thanks user

>single spinner
That's why she left you lil' bitch.

That image is a bit large, it's difficult to read. Do you by any chance have anything smaller?

Or just fuck with them in the head instead. Explain why a fat out of shape loser likes me with a 2005 Subaru I haven't washed in a year always has girls.

:(

Rip Wec

Nice troll attempt

or absolutely pathetic projecting.

because you fuck nasty skanks. congrats.

about as amazing as a bartender fucking bar flies. i bet your women think their rick and morty fandom will make nerds like them

Did none of you retarded faggots actually see this commercial?

>Did none of you retarded faggots actually see this commercial?

It's motorsport-related and requires that we watch cars drive in circles for literally hours on end and hours in order to "get" the OP. Veeky Forums is about cars, not racing. Motorsports only gets mentioned around here for exclusively memeing purposes.

Take your shit to but I doubt even the people that watch racing over there would even care about your pic with no context.

I can't believe you faggots are this dense, I don't even watch WEC and I know what this is about.

For fucks sake, Veeky Forums is retarded just like the rest of the site.

if someone took the time to do that outside my window i would call the fucking cops

It's not even a 2 minute video, you don't have to follow le mans to have seen it. I recognized it and I don't pay attention to le mans.

this is so sad :(

1000 like

one tire fire

Realistically, most people who don't follow racing wouldn't have seen that commercial since it mainly aired during race broadcasts.

Unless you avidly follow all the latest ads from Porsche for some reason, you're really not going to know what the picture from the OP is referencing.

I was linked to it from here

no my women laugh at rick and morty fans

you're the one fucking nasty bar skanks if you need to compensate with everything else except your personality to get their attention lmaooooo