Guys

Guys,

I work in a newspaper and we are interviewing José Muñoz, Chief Performance Officer and chairman of Nissan NA.

What would you like to ask him?

Performance electric when ?

why is the gtr so ugly

Well, they confirmed a NISMO Leaf for Tokyo, but I doubt that qualifies as proper performance...

New Skyline fucking when?

Ask when the new GTR is coming out, and if it will be possible to shit on the competition for years all over again

Will the Stagea ever make a comeback?

Will they bring back 280z?

Why isn't a new/upgraded Z? The competition is all 2-3 generations beyond the 370Z now.

Most executives say "I cannot disclose future plans" when asked about this. That was one of my initial questions anyway, but I doubt my coleague will ask them.

A performance wagon? Unlikely, with the SUV market taking over.

Asking this along the lines of affordable rwd sports cars (miata, gt86 etc)

New Silvia?

Interesting. I'll ask.

When will they stop trying to make performance CVTs a thing?

What is Nismo doing in the world of motorsports on the international scene?

>What is Nismo doing in the world of motorsports on the international scene?

Sorry, we don't ask about motorsports. We're more focused on industry/global strategy.

They're gonna give me shit for asking questions about future models and stuff, but I think it's valid.

for real tho
what happen 2 u man?

When will.you stop raping the Z car?

Why is the 370z such a fucking pig?

How is Nissan handling the fact they're losing hand and foot to competition from South Korea? There is literally no reason to buy any USDM Nissan vehicle over a Hyundai/Kia, except when it comes to the GTR.

Tell him to stop being a faggot and make a new sport wagon.

That is such a beautiful car. Ask him why they can't make cars like that anymore?

Ask him if they'll bring the skyline back and if it will be electric.