>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, the craft essence "beginning of the journey 10 4* exp, 5 fous of each kind, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxoEpVDGvPE
youtu.be/_zJBSNM77rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to gently search for UFOs with my daughter

Ok /fgog/,
I plan to become a regular here in a few days so I've a few questions.
What are the main fgo memes I need to familiarize myself with to fit in?

Nice OP. Camelot was the best order.

nice op pic

Give call to this phrase
ARONDIGHT IS

Witch Thread

Reminder

Muscle saint in a few more days

>tfw waiting for the next volume of the FGO materials that will cover Camelot on August
soon.

>Grand Assassin appears, eyes set on Lion King
>nobody but 1 man has noticed
>that man has his Divine Construct sword ready, resting on his shoulder
>that man is also UNRIVALED
Sorry KH but if you couldn't handle Gawain without Numeral you sure as hell can't handle the best of the era.

This is a better OP pic, make sure to use it next time!

New players soon!

My only question is why Launcelot is in Berserker form, since he was in shitty haircut mode during that chapter.

Best boy.

INVISIBLE JANNU WITH FLAG

Best Dick Wizard

Wha is it?

Because nobody likes Saber Cuckcelot for anything other than gags. Berserker Lancelot is an actual serious character when he needs to be.

Fuck off Destructo.

Camelot is a silly place.

JANNU

>nobody but 1 man has noticed
He isn't even looking in the right direction.

what a cuck master

Arthur can wreck the so called """"unrivaled"""" 20 times out of 10.

I can't wait for someone to edit most of the character portraits of the Round Table FGO to Monthy Python and the Holy Grail

Siqura doki desu thread

And this is why we have Altera the ayyylien , a shitty whore nun as one of the Ebin beast and a evul plot point recycled from Melty blood to "his" magnum ops

He is, you just don't see it because he has the helmet on. His eyes are clearly on KH.

You too? Nice.

/JannuWithFlag/ thread.

Taiga thread.
Post your favorite Taiga images.

janu*

I like this art. Draw more.

sure

Regend is the best dragonslayer of all.

Last time I checked Cuckthur did not have Arondight meaning he is not the best of his era.

Destructo, I thought you left yesterday in shame? Why are you still here?

Okay

Last time I checked Kekalot didn't have Excalibur, meaning he is not worthy.

Say no more

Last time I checked Lancuck didn't have Excalibur. Meaning his little fairy toy is nothing compare to it.

We know you love non canon drawings after what happened in Fate Accel Zero, don't worry.

Sure thing.

Arondight is literally just the evil version of that girly "Excalibur". Nothing compared to EXcalibur.

He just put his helmet on to fit in with the tincans. His armour is still white.

Yeah I like canon pictures too.

These are really bad drawings.

Even some fanboy like Richard can Excalibur, that weapon doesn't have any requirements that the user has to meet.

Ohhhh.... how come i've never noticed this... unrivaled ass..?

Everyone wants to say how Fate killed Tsukihime and Mahoyo but people forget about the main victim that will never see the light of day

youtube.com/watch?v=oxoEpVDGvPE

Except there are no requirements for Excalibur. Just some sword that anybody can wield even some random mage.

It's definitely going to be shitposted but it's something I've wondered for a while that may as well be brought up.

How does Heracles' defenses work in regards to KoO? I know the Nemean Lionskin would make it so that anything man-made will bounce off, so that's obvious but I'm not certain if God Hand would build an immunity to the NP instead of the specific weapons.

Did someone say canon?

I like Gilgamesh's ass better.

>filename
Reddit among us

We know you find them bad for being canon, don't worry.

>comparing Excalibur (Fake) to EXcalibur
Really gasping at straws Jetcucks

That random mage is Merlin you piece of shit. Merlin MADE Arthur. Lancelot was made by fairy girls how gay is that. No wonder the boy didn't turn out right.

Lancelot would not be able to acquire strong enough weapons to hurt Berserker anywhere near fast enough

I don't think there's a single person who actually really looked forward to Girls Work, let's be real here. At very most I was intrigued by the concept.

>hiding behind Reddit now

You want more canon? I can give you some more if you want.

Misnomer from the start of this shitposting a long time ago. It was never said that he was the strongest, or even the strongest in his era, just that his skill with the sword was said to be peerless in his era. Not that he's unrivaled in his era in power level, but rather that his martial dexterity is peerless in his era. Doesn't sound like it makes a difference, but it makes a huge difference.

Arthuria is stronger even if she's not as skilled with the sword. Sasaki was already more skilled than Altria. Fights really aren't just sword skill or else Sasaki would win each time. Literally the only thing EaM means is that he's more skilled, not stronger. By just throwing around the word unrivaled for two years he's created an advertising trick.

He has KoO and can take the toy at any moment he wants.

I have yet to see your citation that EXcalibur has some requirement to use that Lancelot doesn't meet.

Depends on if each KoH object is its own NP or if it just falls under "KoH". If it's the former then Lancelot just has to smack Herc with 12 different objects, if it's the latter then Lancelot pulls off 2 kills via KoH and Arondight then it at best becomes a draw.

>How does Heracles' defenses work in regards to KoO?

Anything Lancelot grabs becomes a D rank NP, which can't hurt Heracles. There aren't enough servants in a war to steal all of their Nps to kill Heracles enough times. Plus all the ones he stole would have to be A rank and enough to even count. Heracles is meant to be broken.

It seems like you need to be reminded that Gilgamesh with help is unable to even kill Lancelot while Lancelot easily killed Gilgamesh in Accel Zero.

>grasped Saber's sword in Zero in their final fight
>didn't KoO her sword

Just because he can doesn't mean shit when it didn't when he should.

Mhmm yeah keep spouting that headcanon boy.

For one EXcalibur is an EX NP, so all Arthur has to do is fire off a mana burst and Lancelot gets his chest ripped to shreds like Herc did.

>trying to spread misinformation again
Do you need to be reminded C rank Caliburn slashed Herktard arm like it was butter, simply by tracing Saber original A STR?

>It is the shining holy sword that saves the planet. A golden blade that repels pretty much any evil, built to defeat an outside enemy that destroys the planet.
>A golden blade that repels pretty much any EVIL
Ummm.... Jetcucks?

Ah, right, I forgot that random objects don't carry over the NP's rank.

Since he lacks the ability to think, I presume unless he has a readily available source of A rank items to KoO he might just smack Heracles to no effect without realizing he's not doing damage until he's beaten to the point where he's forced to pull out Arondight.

The retarded garbage the US version should have avoided but won't, ensuring the goddamn kusoge dies before next year:

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Asterios)
- non Quick Assassins (Shiki, Hundred Lips, King Hassan)
- offensive Casters (Illya, Sanzou)
- Casters and Rulers being on the field instead of a separate Assist slot
- weak Buster NPs
- fucking break bars
- expanded Fou shit
- fucking grail ascensions NOT boosting you fully to 100
- no way to directly buy the fucking servant you want

>UNRIVALIZADO
>Gilfag

It's conditionally A+ so it doesn't count for shit newfag

>canon is headcanon when I don't like it
Yeah that's actually your mindset, we all know that already. Too bad you being butthurt about facts doesn't make them any less of a fact does it?

Someone needs to read the novel before he shitposts.

youtu.be/_zJBSNM77rQ
>we'll never get this atmosphere again
Come on, Nasu.

>weak Buster NPs
Name two, Leonidas and Stheno don't count they're not damaging.

>Gilgamesh is the strongest Servant
>Melvin

Fuck off.

How about you read it for me bitch boy?

He probably doesn't really know how the game works and files all AOE Buster NPs without an interlude and/or prana burst equivalent under it.

I think your daily posts are one of the shittiest parts of this general

>It's conditionally A+
Condition that Shirou doesn't meet. He was never a King even of his own fucking life.

Nice try replying to yourself but you sadly got disproven by canon facts once more

>tracing Saber original A STR
It wasn't C Caliburn. Caliburn is conditionally A+. It was reunited with Saber, her mere presence powered it up and it even moved on its own.

Why do people think Lancelot is unrivaled when he got wrecked against Jeanne in Orleans? Fucking Jeanne D'arc beat "unrivaled".

He meets it because Saber is holding the sword with him. It's why he can use Avalon.

Stranger was fucking GOAT.

And where does it say it has requirements again? You can't find any of that do you? You know why? I will tell you.

Excalbur can be wielded by anybody.

You mean use that attack even D AGI Iskander dodge at point blank? Wow I'm trembling pls dun do it.

Because the Jetfag is gay for Lancelot. I bet if he summoned him in a war he'd become his bitch and command seal him to fuck him in the ass.

I knew that reading VNs again will be troublesome, I'm having fucking weird dreams three days in a row.

Post collab that will save FGO

I want to FUCK Melt. new thread and already most of is filtered nice.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately.. like if any of this for real.. or not?

Reminder that Jetcuck will ignore this

>He meets it because Saber is holding the sword with him
Confirmed for not reading the VN

>proving he didn't read the VN but still shitposts
Saber didn't grab the sword until later, secondary shitposter

JoJo Collab

Fucking when Nasu you fucking hack.

You mean the beam that B rank Herc can't dodge? Plus that was A++calibur, EXcalibur would just rip Lancelot by being around him.

>projecting

You know, before all of this GO shit I was really waiting for that Girl's Work anime. What a shame.

Jetfag confirmed for using pictures he has no context of

Can he be any more BTFO?