Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6j2wwk/wow_class_design_ama_june_2017/djbplrs/
peakofserenity.com/2016/08/20/spinning-crane-kick-theorycrafting/
warcraftlogs.com/reports/x9g3rZTkfhBHtpWd#fight=26&type=healing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WUZ KANGZ

any other help for this?

Sell boipucci

From what I understand my friend makes approximately 10k an hour gathering herbs and making potions, is there something equivalent you can do?

gather profs are good for gold making if you have the time/motivation to gather shit for 10 hours a day

enchanting and alchemy are probably the best for generating gold through general gameplay(DE epics and make prolonged powers)

but if you want to make a fuck load of gold you have to work the AH which gets very complicated and time consuming

valeera!!!

>on balance druid alt
>go do wardens tower pvp quest for a neck
>fill up my bar and wait on top of the tower
>like 6 people show up waiting for it to spawn
>cyclone the boss as soon as it spawns
>everyone's already popped CDs and shit
>"fuck off dude"
>"kys"
>cyclone it again as soon as it ends for shits
>realize there's no DR on it
>keep cycloning endlessly until I get bored

>get 3 new pieces from tomb
>can't use them until i get my 4p boni

>DBM meters broken for more than half the tomb encounters

>using dbm
what's broken with that piece of shit this time?

>Goroth countdowns start 2 seconds after his abilities go off
so.... this.... is the power... of mods... whoa

>tokens are 124k each
>need 2 for faction change (248k)
>10k gold an hour
>he would need to farm for 25 hours to get his faction change

rip user

/wowg/ Guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
@ Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance)
EU:
@ Shattered Halls (Horde)
@ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

>tokens are 224k gold each
>need to play 12 hours everyday for 30 days to pasivly earny 224k

iktf

shadow 4pc is so 2 good both t19 and t20

Does anyone want a tank for 90+ dungeon stuff? I am level 91, got a lot of rested experience and I am currently awfully overgeared.

I'm on EU horde.

is this your first time doing a new raid on heroic week 1?
boss mods usually take about a full month of updates to function mostly fine

How many 110 alts do you have? Give them herbalism (level herba to 100 or was it 80 to see the WQs) and one of them alchemy (making your main alchemy is the best really since it doubles flask duration). Farm Felwort every time the WQ is up on the alts. Since you're a miner, you have been farming infernal brimstone I'm assuming.

You need 5 felwort which is 1 WQ from 1 alt. 1 infernal Brimstone which is piss easy since you're a miner and 3 blood of sargeras which you can naturally get with Bloodhunter shoulder enchant. Craft Infernal Alchemist Stone and obliterate it. It'll give 120-170 obliterum ash. 1 Obliterum is 3k-3.3k in my server and people are buying it in batches of 10 right now to gear up their alts. It's easy money right now.

imagine
it's a friday at 7pm
you're at home after a long day of answering questions about cookies on reddit
suddenly ion calls you up
>you dumb fuck
>go answer a question for real
sighing, you pop open reddit and finally give a real answer to the Windwalker thread, hours after the AMA ended

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6j2wwk/wow_class_design_ama_june_2017/djbplrs/

>yeah we know WW is shit
>players say it's shit, logs say it's shit
>will we buff it?
>eh, maybe

yeah rest in fucking pieces monks
rerolled three weeks ago and never looked back

Embarrassing, but all of my alts are 100. I just got back into the game, and I spent my time at release leveling and gearing my main. I guess I'll get a few alts to 110

>done stomping old raids with main to up my legendary chance
>log into mage alt
>remember it doesn't have any legendaries and the best i can do to gear up is run EN and NH twice
>log out
>log into hunter alt
>remember it doesn't have any legendaries and the best i can do to gear up is run EN and NH twice
>log out
>log into warrior alt
>log out
>log into druid alt
>remember that when i get to 110 the best i can do to gear up is run EN and NH twice
>log out
Legendaries were a mistake.

>This is especially true of the "All Bosses 75th" stack rank--the default display.
balance whiners btfo into the 6th dimension

on a more serious note, with the exception of survival hunter which is an extreme underperforming outlier (although part of that might just be because it's hard to play, even if their new tier set is exceptionally shitty compared to their old one, even post-nerf), should wait until more people get their tier sets and new trinkets

I just rolled a blood DK
I've never played much WoW.
besides a boost, what's gonna be my fastest way to 110?

>FYI, we're done here for today, so ongoing discussion will be on the forums as always.

what does fyi mean

is it just me or is heroic tuned like shit? my guild went and cleared the first 6 with no wipes except for 2 on desolate dude ...

whats your guild's avg ilvl? if its 915+ you should neck yourself

help

oh shit guys it's the cops

fuck you, idiot

there's literally nothing he can do

he has no power outside his sandbox

Fuck you, imbeciles/idiots

for your information
it's a common acronym since like the 80's, but it's not really internet speak

Judging and balancing specs by viewing "All Bosses" is retarded in the first place rather than looking at it per fight type. Glad to know it's not the deciding factor for what specs are buffed or nerfed.

>waiting for DPS
how

Survival is underperforming because it wasnt pulling great numbers outside of Gul'Dan to begin with and then theres T20 being almost a non-upgrade

I also like the rotation so I hope they dont fuck with it but god is the artifact ability a piece of shit on ST

any big butt fem pandas around?

ded game

>guild geared in mythic from last tier with ilvl equivalent to what drops in a raid had little trouble with old normal mode/current heroic
this has been pretty common since BC, are you just new to raiding on a regular basis?
especially now that normal mode/old flex gives you an environment to learn what mechanics look like before they become actually deadly on heroic

FYI

just do your emissaries. all my firstleggos on all my alts came from emissaries

are people having fun today? these dungeons queues are hell, amiirte

see

Hope they banned him from discord

say what you want about autistredditlonius and his desire for buffs, he definitely makes some very good clean guides for M+ where windwalkers belong
peakofserenity.com/2016/08/20/spinning-crane-kick-theorycrafting/

Valeera is bae.

She makes me want to make a Rogue so I can fucking tame her.

40% lmao

babs is a treasure and only megabullies don't like him

What is a simple class to pick up for fun.

havoc DH

why are redditors always faggot-supreme

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3c

he was right you know, that monk autist spammed the thread with long ass posts, annoying as fuck if you wanted to read other stuff

Anyone else fucking sick of the "throne saddle" shit on most new mounts?

Do you know what else is annoying?
Trying to play monk.

>You will never feel her plump, tough, creamy thighs squeezing your head in their crushing vice-like grip.

>just watched the end cinematic
>illidan literally makes the entire world *blocks u're path*
this niggas fuckin retarded

>You will never feel her plump, tough, creamy thighs squeezing your waist as she forces you to finish inside of her

imagine being these guys

NICE SPOILERS

One of the rogue legendaries is a pair of Valeera's old pants

*dashes behind you*
pssh... some times the hand of fate must be forced... kid

bros... gummy's server is almost here
pls don't go
i don't want to be alone

I love cross-dressing, omo

when will it come

you can just hide all his posts with one click

pls make wpsg again i miss it

also a redditor

no release date yet but gummy has said they're quite close

What class is the best at WORLD PvP? It's the only PvP I really enjoy. Not rogue, that's a given I assume since that opening gank is too much.

I mean the brew rework is great
the mw rework is ok after the new changes, but I still prefer mop/wod MW by a large margin
ww will never be as fun as RoRO ww ever again

>wanting wpsg back
it was the most cancerous thread on this board with people actually fuming mad over other people playing different servers than them

all the pug groups with BR hosts never fill haha
nobody wants to waste their time playing with them

Druid. They can grow seeds in their class hall that can be used from stealth, without breaking stealth, that root the target and deal around 10 million damage over 3 seconds.

Also there's the whole "unkillable bear/tree" thing.

Gummy soon lads.

>the little meme boots that could carry some russian shitters that stand in tornadoes

was still fun though

save us gummy
save us from legion

forgot link warcraftlogs.com/reports/x9g3rZTkfhBHtpWd#fight=26&type=healing

Every time the force of Azeroth won, they just go back to a defensive battle or get into some stupid alliance vs horde fiasco letting the legion reorganize. Illidan got sick of it an just forced everyone to go on the offensive or die. You can't beat an endlessly reviving army anyway unless you stop what gives them the endless revival which is said to be in Argus.

>You will never fuck a plump, pregnant Valeera, and tie her up and tickle her with your tongue.

lol nice you showed them haha what a stupid people imagine being them

what class should I boost to 100?

this is getting too weird sorry user

>have a question about holy pala
>shiki isn't in this itt right now
._.

What class might I have fun with? I have a 110 enchancement shaman that is boring now

Do NOT trust this poster.
Havoc isn't even finished. Half of what you'd call class mechanics are talents because they couldn't come up with enough things. What's even worse - those talents force you into other talents to make them work.
You want to play with demonic - you're stuck with blind fury at 99 and demonic appetite at 100.
You want a raiding spec - memesis and chaos blades aren't negotiable, at 99 you cant take fel mastery because frush takes you out of melee range and decreases your meta burst and blind fury isn't even real. At 100 you're forced into demon blades because it frees globals up during meta.
At the start they wanted mementum to be the strongest option until they realized that mandatory movement is RETARDED, but the base kit is so empty that they had to buff first blood and start working with the assumption that you always have it - see the t20 bonuses and new cloak.
The people that designed this class are morons and have 0 idea of how to make it actually playable, they're openly admitting that universally liked changes are not the way they envisioned the spec and refuse to implement them and now some blizzguy said:
>I don't think that it's a good thing that I haven't pushed either Nemesis or Chaos Blades on my Havoc DH alt since I hit lvl 110. Instead, I hit my macro that casts both at once, because there's rarely a case that I need to use the buttons separately.
If they change these two talents to not sync up and don't rework EVERYTHING we will just delay the one with the shorter cooldown, use them together and take the dps loss.
All the while it's been over a week, a raid tier opened and convergence of memes still outright doesn't work for us. It just never procs. And we have gotten 0 response, not even a "we're working on it". That makes delusions of grandeur unusable unless you have a meta cd reduction relic. Oh you don't have one? Fuck you, that's another legendary that does absolutely nothing.

:O

what is this...

OwO

k
he just said simple and fun and i think double jumping is neat so i suggested it

Fat
Dwarf
Shemale
Cock

Meme spec Hunters can hit for over 6 million damage in one attack. That's kinda fun

what about their lore tho

>Female Draenei
Best race.

>Healer main, decide to sim my DPS off spec
>Still do more DPS using my healer spec than I do my off spec
Whelp, time to dump some AP into it

which specc is the meme?

You go camping with Rexxar. That's pretty much the highlight of the campaign.

Piercing/Exp over PS/TS.

how could we possibly answer that