What vehicle is best suited to your occupation?

What vehicle is best suited to your occupation?

>Bedford Rascal
>Beeing a cheeky Rascal

i donno but i bought a 40k car and i make 28k a year

living at home is awesome

IS300 because I am intelligent and sporty.

avalanche makes a perfect parts hauler for the swap meets

You spent 140% of your annual income on a depreciating asset that will lose the majority of its value in 5 years?

You ok dude?

Embarrassing

Idiot.

At least people like you make me feel better about my financial decisions. I bought a 40k car with 160k annual income, no kids, and a trust fund, and I still feel guilty about the purchase 2 months later.

Welcome to the financial literacy of the average American.

Different user, but I have a very strict rules about buying cars - maximum amount I can pay for the car is equal to my income for the past quarter.

Maybe he wants to keep it forever, and bought what he wanted because it's what makes him happy? If he can make the payment then what's the issue?

>E train
lol

>technician
Anything I can fit my toolbox in and has places to put jumper cables so I can jump dead cars when the jumperbox won't.

So pretty much anything except coupes or sedans.

>programmer

Literally anything. I just need space for muh bag with muh laptop.

ER resident in bum fuck nowhere

Some Mercedes AMG would be perfect for getting my to the hospital in the middle of the night quickly whenever they call me, but I'm too poor for that

Work on a dairy farm, so a piece of shit similar to pic related will do.

As long as I can put the calf box in the back and the 4wd works, it'll do.

Surely another employee will break abuse it, so it'll need to have parts readily available.

>pizza delivery
Any civic ever.
Though right now I'm using my daily driver Miata, also a great choice as its fuel efficient, fast enough for deliveries, small, and a blast to drive even stock.

I work part time in a factory. Most of my coworkers drive inexpensive, older shitboxes or new GM trucks so one of those I guess

>keep it forever
i wonder how expensive would it be
inb4 you run out of spare parts in 2-3 decades

>1st year uni student

Bus. Although, I'd rather ride the bus for commuting due to hour-long traffic.

Dont really get the question but i guess my car

This desu, you can use the time to study or to take a nap.

I bought a 14K car and a 20K van while living at home

Manic depression is a horrible thing, but the plus side I have a nice car and van I guess...

And at that point I have gotten 2-3 decades worth of use out of said vehicle? What is your point? People buy things for more than just their value after 5 years.

c 300

2-3 decades is kind of a long time

it stands for innovative sedan, not intelligent sport

>often need to carry tools and small machinery/first aid and rescue equipment into the mountains

Really couldn't have any car more suited

I really oughta get one.

Digging shit out of the back of a styleside has been tiring since 2010

>Living at home

Where else does one live?