Nissan 370z

>10+ years old
>still no update
Is Nissan ever going update this pigfat machine again or will they just kill it off?

I'm sure we'll see it updated in the next 5 yearsm the Z is a Datsun/Nissan staple

I thought 350z was released in 2009?

The 350z came out in like 2001 or something

>pigfat

in its heaviest configuration. it is just a bit heavier than the lightest mustang. though still hundreds of pounds heavier than a toyobaru.

And the lightest Mustang also have a V6
The heavier Mustang has a much more powerful V8 and costs a lot less

Because Nissan has no idea how to handle the Z car.

Datsun used the fairlady to make a car that sacrificed luxury and comfort for speed and performance at a price affordable to young guys. Ever since Nissan got it's grubby hands on it and the 280ZX it's missed the entire point and so it's not making any money because it costs too much for the normal person

GRIPZ

>Datsun used the fairlady to make a car that sacrificed luxury and comfort for speed and performance at a price affordable to young guys. Ever since Nissan got it's grubby hands on it and the 280ZX it's missed the entire point and so it's not making any money because it costs too much for the normal person

Datsun and Nissan are the same company, they just called it Datsun internationally in case the brand failed. The real reason is the fact that Renault is now at the reins, and they haven't made anything of note in years.

>they haven't made anything of note
They made a nismo note

Nismo? More like Jizzno

Didn't Nissan basically admit that they don't care about the Z anymore? It's over.

Datsun is Nissan you fucking pleb

Nissan just gave the bumper a refresh this year IIRC.

Besides, Nissan hasn't been good for years. They are the new Mitsubishi.

The new Z will be a cucked CUV.

If they update the 370z they will make it heavier with more unnecessarily shit.

>datsun
>fairlady

This is modern Nissan, anything that takes away money from their crossovers and gtr, they will discontinue it

>The real reason is the fact that Renault is now at the reins, and they haven't made anything of note in years.
the real real reason is this fucker
he's the one who ruined twingo 2 by redesigning *himself* the front end to make it more consensual
I hate this fucker

Ive heard rumors of inline 4 twin turbos, hybrid, etc for the next Z. In all honesty at least it isnt Subaru thats been beating a dead horse of a platform for over a decade. I drive a newer 370z and Iove it. Yes its heavy but despite its weight its also very nimble in my opinion

>v8 cost a lot less
*Citation needed

"no one buys these sports cars and bitches non stop about them..... We better keep building them even though we lose millions a year."

>I drive a newer 370z

Beating a dead horse that's still winning in it's category compared to anything in it's class.

>heavy
What year do you think this is?

they did update it, theyre all manual now
you can get it with stick shift, or...
P A D D L E S H I F T E R S

You're right, im not trying to shit on subaru by any means, I love my forester for the winter
It was a salvaged off 2015 that I got for 5k and I rebuilt the front end
For a modern vehicle its pretty normal weight yes