/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #126

58 New JobsEdition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process. Wait, he's gone now. God bless.

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji (HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KnNJqG0W
mega.nz/#!KQElTZqb!L9PpVMpNnqsaAd6uGemKfXJMFazpP4-ALhCAwrHu1xM
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Cosplay tier

Monster girl centaurs are an affront and abomination to god and man.

Un_Do is based as usual.

>wake up
>harpies are not real

PRAISE ILIAS

ILIASUAKUBAR

Guideanon still stuck here, haven't slept in over 24 hours, so I'm going to do that. I'll check back in the morning. Good luck to anyone still chugging along!

In case anyone's curious about the edition, I've been...well, just check the pastebin.

pastebin.com/KnNJqG0W

Post a cropped version so I can be sure of which one is it, I only see Sonya xelvy abominations scenes

>haven't slept in over 24 hours
More coffee.

She's quite smug

Just so you know, you switched the order of events you should have done the quests in after the tournament event. According to Ilias, you should have done the minotaur and Yamatai quests before the magic academy one, and Amira states that the minotaur quest is easier than Yamatai.

Succubus fox
Succubus plant
Succubus snake
Succubus Scylla
Succubus slime
Succubus succubus

>Holy Knight job
Uh-oh indeed. What was the name of the Monk/Priest job in Japanese?

Working on a image dump so people can see all the H-scenes with the correct labels such as loss scene, 0 affection and 100 percent affection scenes. I wish there were a way to upload all h scenes as well so people who just wanna pop one or several off could just go there.

Boner levels are reaching critical mast.

>not even one ancestor sex scene

>Promestein is researching Luka's quickshooting
Does this mean if you raise her affection high enough you could get an upgrade from her?

UN_DO DOES IT AGAIN

>Katana skills can also be used, being the apex of the sword.
Folded 1000 times

Titania was pretty fucking cute. Also she has, what? 7 request scenes? Not quite succubus witch level but still pretty crazy.

Well, I got the orbs, did the Tartarus Hellgondo, beat the fly queens, recruited Selene, and then got a cutscene of the flies appearing in a few places. I'm absolutely stumped on what to do now, though.

There is another orb(6 in total) you have to get by doing selene's questline. It is inside a green chest in the treasure room(requires level 8 master thief)

UN_DO really delivered

Final chapter of Paradox is going to be a fuckfest clusterfuck of ancestors archangels a dozen monster lords lilith sisters and heavenly knights.

Good job.

No sadpada Game CG set yet for part 2 ;_;

These jobs sound like they were written by Nero their great

So who got the most work this time? Seems to be Arekishi, Xelvy and UN_DO.

>pastebin.com/KnNJqG0W
what unlocks kunoichi?

Holy ___
Dark ___
Ultimate ___

I think it would have been better to add more levels to the existing classes and fewer, higher quality, new classes.

Part 3 will be ultimate chaos chef

The Grangold arc has been hype as fuck.
Deep lore related to the Magic King ahead:
At the campfire scene right before Gold Castle, Mephisto can go into detail about the King shrugging off getting stabbed in the face and proceeding to nuke armies. He isn't some cyborg or monster in disguise. He's just a human, in the opposite way of the Replicant.
Legend has it that during the Age of Myth the original human species had power on-par with monsters. The catch was that they were highly unstable. Mental disorders, prone to rampages, low fertility, etc.
Ilias admits she shitcanned the idea in favor of the mediocre but stable modern breed humans.
However, a trace of the cream of the crop of that super caveman blood lies dormant in the royal families of Sabasa, Grand Noah, and Grangold. Incidentally, the Grangold family had an exceptional affinity for magic among modern humans.
So when Gold King's latent power was brought out he became a war god.

Also, I think Ilias might mention how Lucifina was ultra sadistic towards Eden. Or was Micaela the one who bullied her? Both?
That Punished Eden art from Xelvy makes more sense now.

>Librarian Lord

All hail king of books

So did It happen because of the mana in the air?

ver2.01:

mega.nz/#!KQElTZqb!L9PpVMpNnqsaAd6uGemKfXJMFazpP4-ALhCAwrHu1xM

The one that requires mastering Warrior and Priest is called Holy Knight. In Japanese it's 聖堂騎士 or Cathedral Knight.

Oh yeah, I might've embellished a few stuff (the titles especially; almost called the Perfect Maid "Custom Maid" just for shits and giggles) myself. What you're reading is by no means perfect or even completely accurate. Just to give you all an idea of what jobs you're choosing and what they can do.

I was pleasantly surprised myself when I poked through the Pictures folder. Really liked her back in the original trilogy but that could be the Loli Baron in me talking. Didn't expect her until part 3 but I already whined enough about that datamine being bullshit in the end.

No idea. The script doesn't tell me any requirements.

Thanks, but before I go about downloading and transferring 2GB again, what got fixed?

Anyone got a changelog?

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/ google translate it.

>Holy Knight job
Uh-oh indeed. What was the name of the Monk/Priest job in Japanese?>The one that requires mastering Warrior and Priest is called Holy Knight. In Japanese it's 聖堂騎士 or Cathedral Knight.
Probably would have been best to just call them Church Knights, then. Or Temple Knights, even.

Thanks user

Mostly small bugfixes, biggest one would be the Sphinx sometimes never giving you the yellow orb , stopping you from progressing.

Gotten all six orbs, went to the tower, and Nero showed up and then left. Can't do anything else at the tower, it seems. Where to from here, anons?

I don't know yet, but presumably it's Lilith's handiwork.
Both Grangold and Grand Noah are manipulated or outright controlled by the Monster Lord. Lilith dominates Grangold while Mephisto serves as Grand Noah Queen's adviser.
Mephisto admits she doesn't know what the purpose of the war is, only that she was commanded to faithfully help the Grand Noah side as much as she could. (Hence why she still helps and becomes a party member after being found talking with Lilith)
From what I understand, Mephisto might also serve Alice 1 herself as Lilith does. They only take orders from the 15th due to both groups being on the same page.
Keep in mind all of his was gleaned through machine translation.

I don't trust your Japanese.

>Mephisto
Post a picture please

>Google translates "Pirate King" as "One Piece"

wat

I think its this one, might be wrong though

That explains why she's in the room with the other royals I guess

Okay bros that's it.
I'm going on no-fap until Dargoth & co. release the first patch with a translated new h-scene.
How long am I supposed to last?

Just started playing the first part of paradox seeing as how the final patch is out. Is it possible to miss a companion, or will you always be able to recruit them later?

You're right, that's Mephisto.

Yep, that's her.

At least half a year.

Yes, they'll always be available. Mimics and Honeypots, however, will only appear as random encounters after you clear Part 1's boss and the building from the Tartarus is teleported into the map. You'll find Mimics and Honeypots there in the basement area of the building.

You can always get them later.

That's really interesting. I used a lot of the same names as you but we differ greatly in other areas.

Based.

You tried making sense of that too? Out of curiosity, which names?

TT really dug himself into a hole for part 3 if he keeps the commitment to make all the monster girls recruitable. Having so many powerful characters to recruit is going to ruin the pacing... We still have

Nero & Neris
4 HK... and apparently the Paradox HK?
Astaroth & Lillith
White Rabbit & Death
Seven Archangels
Six Ancestors
VN Lucifina & Micaela
Eden #2 and Paradox Ilias
VN Adult Ilias (and her final form) and Alice
VN Black Alice (possibly/likely in all her forms)
VN Promestein (and maybe Promestein belonging to the paradox world?

And then there's the apoptosis characters like Nuruko's second form, Sonya, Adramelech...

Seems like it'll be a too much of a clusterfuck of characters honestly. Either part 3 will be massive, there will be a part 4, or part 3 won't be done well.

If you defeat Black Alice in place on Heinrich you get a special fist weapon and a Star trophy. After beating her she congratulates you but then teleports away saying that her defeat is Heinrich's job not yours.

You have to fight all 3 of her forms too aside from her White Rabbit.

Yeah they have a thing going on

Nero and Neris are endgame recruits, they're pretty much broken. We don't know if White Rabbit and Reaper will be recruitable.

>Legend has it that during the Age of Myth the original human species had power on-par with monsters. The catch was that they were highly unstable. Mental disorders, prone to rampages, low fertility, etc.
>Ilias admits she shitcanned the idea in favor of the mediocre but stable modern breed humans.

FANFIC BULLSHIT CONFIRMED AGAIN! YEAH!

>Blademaster = Edgemaster (I thought it was funny)
>Holy Knight = Cathedral Knight
>Holy Lancer = Divine Lancer
>Holy Samurai = Sword Saint
>Dark Samurai = Demon Blade
>Demonic Fist = Devil Fist
>I'd rather not say my mage names. They're too cheesy
>Holy Mage = Arch Bishop
>God Archer = Celestial Archer
>God Gunner = God's Eye
>Bullet Archer = Deadshot
>Librarian Lord = Head Librarian
>Necromaster = Pale Master
>Negotiator = Silver Tongue
>Goddess Disciple = Apostle

>the second shittiest illustrator of the group is secretly the best artist

Man why can't Setouchi's game art be as good as his ero manga stuff?

Unleash your inner Nero and share the mage names.

Not that guy, but I really dig Sword Saint, Head Librarian, Silver Tongue and Apostle

I will now leave to do pic related because all my edgelord bullshit is coming true, it's like that one guy that I gave the link to is actually TrTr himself.

>Wait, he's gone now
Why?

He's just on vacation.

For you, guideanon, some stuff I've found out so far.

The quest in the Ladies Village is pretty easy, just go to the mansion, beat blue-haired gal, talk to the blobs, and then go to a mountain dungeon to the east of the village. Beat the boss there, and go back to the blobs. That's all I know so far.

Also, after getting all six orbs, and getting a Nero cutscene, you can access Snow via the ship. Talk to White Rabbit there, and you can enter a dungeon.

There is never any rest for the man on the run

Fanfic bullshit? Do share.

Generic enemies

>That HP difference between Luka and Saki

As for the picture I wonder how much town and event dialogue they have.

>I can finally make a full angel party and purge monsters left and right

>Anons are already getting close to finishing the game while I'm still working on making a basic UI translation for myself

I've spent 3 hours on this shit and I'm not even half done.

What's the best new music track, and why is it boss_lilith.ogg?

>have to wait until Part 3 to get anything more than a magic handjob or a footjob from Morrigan

fuck you trtr

>still no Morrigan blowjob

She doesn't like Luka enough yet, her whole motivation for joining was to drain him when no one was watching.

You have to get her to 100 affection for her not to kill you with just a playful footjob. She still comes pretty close, Luka passes out.

Fuck huge spoilers -

World is starting to be overrun by the chaos, White Rabbit reveals that the world you're currently in is the original parallel world rather than the root.Originally the timeline was stable - every time Luka died Ilias would have White Rabbit resurrect them. However 30 years ago something happened to create a Paradox in the timeline, coinciding with Luka killing the root world's Ilias.

Flashback to 30 years prior to the start of the events of the game, a research institute is attempting to summon Heinrich or some shit using his sword. However instead they summon the root world's Black Alice who had just been on the verge of death. Now in the new timeline, Black Alice finally accomplishes the perfect holy and dark fusion she had failed to achieve in the root world and becomes the third God. Alice's new power tears apart the world, creating Tartarus. Now a near omnipotent God, Black Alice is capable of viewing all the different fragments and possible timelines that the world could have taken. She decides to connect them all together to make a playground for herself. Black Alice (God) suddenly cuts in to White Rabbit's recap, becoming aware that White Rabbit is showing you scenes from the past. White Rabbit quickly transports you back to the present.

I forgot to mention but the Paradox world's Ilias is also here, heavily damaged. She tells you that two assassins from the root world (Hint) have come to find a way to stop Black Alice. Before she can continue the Shibuses appear and kill her, her final plea is for Luka to save the world.

The Shikibuses reveal they're from a world where the Ancestors defeated Ilias. Their goal is to unify all the worlds into one by absorbing the souls of everyone in the various parallel worlds (Which will let them reincarnate into their world or some shit?). Either way they say they weren't massacring for pleasure. Before they can explain further Eden and some other archangels show up

>believing mikubus will ever let you near her incredible meiki

Lots of canonically false info. Your machine translator is shit.

Remember when everyone dismissed the Alice and Illias route split as insignificant?

Well, if you want the plot important monsters, you're only going to get them on Alice's route. That includes the Lilith sisters and probably the heavenly knights.

If you want the plot important angels, you're only going to get them on Illias's route.

Huh. Seems like Ilias likes catgirls now.

post your info then big guy

Succubi are lame.

At least NG+ as value.

>think this is a no brainier win for Alice, most of the angels are horafying and you get Cupid and Valkyrie as random encounters
>then I remembered Mariel exists

She had like the best scenes in all of part 3, fuck.

Why are the least monstrous looking girls all the most popular?

So it turns out Nuruko can neutralize chaos or something

>implying disgusting monsters are superior to pure goddess

In fairness, the horrifying ones seem to also be random encounters. You see the silhouettes of the other-world archangels in the ending fights. They look pretty bangable.

It's not about looking less monstrous, it's about remaining cute and having a coherent design.

The lamias pull that off very well while definitely qualifying as monstrous. Everyone else is hit or miss, with most of Setouchi's abominations being definite misses.

Maybe deep down what we truly want is companionship, not getting vore'd and our fish dried

The Lilith sisters + B Alice make me wanna switch to Alice's route. Life is suffering.

>delet this

Deep down, I want both.