/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/95w7gyUM

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

>no mod info
You have failed us

time for comfy thread!

She looks like she could use a BBC.

Here. This one has the wrong pastebin as well.

she's actually a hardcore racist who longs for the day of the rope

but everyone needs bbc

no thread wars

How do I get out of the interracial breeding ground area?

That makes it even better.

man I love this thread

When will this subhuman genitals meme end?

Is it true that Sardine mostly just does interracial and bbc stuff or do they do other erp too

this thread should be renamed to /bbcg/

It's grinding time bdog!!!

Then don't remove all the guilds from the pastebin.

Where can I find a bbc?

Sausans are literally arabs/niggers.

NA or EU?

Fuck Tamers.
They're tight but it's annoying to pretend you care about their problems. I wish I was Alpha and could stop hanging out with them on shitty spots just because they let me smash.

you're the valor bbc?

NA

it's well known that Tamers have a childish mindset.
Just settle with Valks. They're not as slutty as DKs but still tight because nobody wants them.

I play tamer and they are not for sexual. Please refrain from ever associating the two ever again.

Velia will never cease to greet me with an interesting banner

How the fuck can we solve the BBC shortage, /bdog/?

What if he was a furfag on top of that?

Then he'd be IC

i hate this bbc meme i fucking hate niggers

same

the true redpill is hating niggers but loving bbc

>mfw you're in a literal erp guild but don't have adhego face icon

Also I saw that too, was funny

Whatever happened to you updating your imgur?

He's looking kind of thin.

I wonder what we will see next

LF alpha bbc, Pm ing

How about a big black cod?

I want to fuck the clown

>toka will never suck you off

why don't we all make bbc alts and take turns giving each other succ?

BDO=Blacked Damsel Online

Big black fish mmmm yummy

>Zhège nǚwū bǐ wǒ qiángzhuàng.jpg (

what did he mean by this

i found an afk fisher and flagged but i cant dmg him and hes not in a safe zone

could someone tell me why?

Something about the pleasure of BBC

After seeing BDO I can't help but see BBC references everywhere

are steamfags confirmed nigger lovers? there was never this much bbc shit before

>Watching sunset
>Starts raining for 10 seconds

Hows your night going? Staying comfy?

Who is this autist that runs up and down Epheria all day, every day?

futa bbc??

Let me lick the rain and sweat off your abs and thighs

You must be new here? Every time a thread is created during EU hours it's kickstarted with bbc posters.

Australia was a mistake

Do you have any normal pictures of her? She's always so greasy, it's disgusting.

Alliciia

Probably someone afk-leveling breath

Ask her to marry you.

QLD is nice though. I was there last year it was really fun. Internet is 3rd world though, I couldn't play any mmos with that 250ms and you guys still have Data Caps on your internet plans...you couldn't pay me to live there desu

There's no point to that. It makes no money and that is literally all they do.

decided i wouldn't bother until i hit 60, which i will hit tonight or tomorrow

This FUCKING lag. I'M JUST FUCKING ROLLING WORKERS, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PLAY THE GAME JUST LET ME DO IT AND I'LL GO BACK TO AFKING GOD I HATE WEEKENDS.

lol ok

playing bdo makes you no money but that's literally all you do

fag

No point in leveling breath? Yeah, if you are playing one of the faceroll fotm classes there is no point. Try playing a musa or a sorc and and then you will know how important breath is.

does the max level of energy and cp transfer into alts?

How long does it take to go from 58 to 59?

I currently feel like Bandits seems to be the best spot for me but I'm not sure if I should switch to a different place.

Need to breed

why would you ever leave pirates? Honest question

Energy and CP is the same for every character. However, you don't get to spend additional CP with an alt. The CP you've spent counts for your entire family. Energy expended is separate however.

I've never even been to pirates. I don't want to deal with a bunch of turbo-autists.

u leveled from 56 to 58 without pirates? lmao could have been 59 by now

no

>I've never even been to pirates
S T E A M
T
E
A
M

little clown is my wife

I'm not a steam player. I am a normal BDO client player.

Nevermind, it was an orange title.

Any advice on where to go from here? Currently level 54

That was your soul mate.

Hot bbc

Dude I know what you mean, I see her just running back and forth all day every fucking day.

Go to hell

Pirates not worth it unless you think you might ever level trading to m2. Grind for money over xp and the xp will just come imo. Though if you're grinding for money you should have m2 trading and be at pirates. or do sausans all day erry day fat stacks

I leveled to 56 without Sausans. You're going to say something bitch?

Crocuta pls, the accessory drops alone are worth more than the meek money from the coins.

It levels on its own just from all the circles you have to run in while grinding.

Upgrade that OH to +15 and get real accessories.

Conquest titles are a different color than regular titles and give characters a special glow/aura around them. Stormtrooper (100 kills during a siege), Special Forces Commander (180 kills) and Ultimate Weapon (300 kills)

I still make more money at pirates without even adding the coins into the equation.

Not really much point in pirates unless you are trade master 2.

>People who think pirates are the be all and end all of 57-60
There are 2 other spots that you can solo/duo for more exp/hour with no contest.

must be why koreans level to 61 there.

those being? lmao

who gives a shit about exp

晚上好~

>grinding for exp/hour instead of silver/hour

You're doing this game wrong.

Yeah and make shit money in the process and the mobs aren't all 1 shot like pirates. No thanks. Face it, no matter how many times they buff mediah or they add new mobs in Kama people just ignore them at stay at pirates.