Thank You Cygames

1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Part 2 of the anniversary has begun, log in daily for 5 free packs a day, link below for information regarding which ones.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/2XX3RWEm

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Gold_Moon
twitch
strawpoll.me/13271905
i.imgur.com/9OpPnMo.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT
>Cards you want to FUCK

Why arent you playing 2 of the only honest decks in the game?
Discard dragon and Dirt rune.

Kill yourself, dragoncuck.

every female that wouldn't get me killed

Just keep ramping Rowen. Everything will be alright.

>Discard dragon and Dirt rune.
what about Anomaly Control Forest?

/ourguy/

Hit me up with a non-burn dirt rune dick list, I can't make it work no matter what I do.
I have a magical big guy and a pascale, but they bad.

What does your baph pull?

>Anomaly Control Forest?
Most patrician deck in the game, but I just wish forest had a way to tutor them somehow, it's pretty inconsistent. Still, winning with Anomaly into AFD is still the most satisfying thing in this game.

The fact that Dragon can clear that board without problems and you have no storm or drawpower in hand except for bapho doesn't seems very impressive

Kill yourselves, craftwarniggers.

You had 1 fucking Job Cy, an storm enabler for forest. thats all

he actually got 3 oracles, the dream boys

grinder forest fucking when?

Hugs for Arisa!

Their job was telling Timmy to fuck off and print Anomaly as it was meant to be instead of turning it back into a meme.

>as it was meant to be instead of turning it back into a meme.
wut?

Cy will never enable 2 out 3 matches with Side deck, right?

Back to discord, lewdfag

Yea, I thought I was in for some bullshit, but he just conceded on the next turn.

>KMR giving 9000 crystal worth of rolls in gbf

KMR is based stop slandering him right now

I wonder what the improved anomaly was like. If anomaly had ambush it'd be improved already.

>still not feasible counter for Aegis
Cy ones again killing its own game

You mean Cthulhu?

You cant make dirt that effective.
At least not until next expansion when it can become pretty viable.
But have fun since this deck is chemo against Shadowniggers of all kinds.
Auto loses to Dragon, Aegis haven and is kinda bad against kys blood because balanced hungering horde.
Aggro/burn rune wrecks kys blood tough.
But all that matters is that control dirt is fun to play.

ambush or if other 3 cards were played this turn, give it storm

Filthy apologist who doesn't know any better

HYOLY SHIT

So how impossible to get is Medusa GBFags?

>still complaining about a shit deck

Retard.

The way they talk about its effect later on in the interview melakes me think they changed the card completely.
If it were something as simple as giving it ambush, Timmy wouldn't be conplaining about losing his meme OHK card.

dirt sucks

>medusa

should we tell him?

seraph is much better than Aegis and we've known that for a month now

>tier 3 deck is killing the game
B rank?

both are terrible not fun allowed decks to play against

I know you need a nip phone number or some bullshit for her, but I also heard you can get her some other extremely hard way. I'm curious if it's possible to whale for her or them just going "lol no loli snek for baka gaijin".

t. unga

unless you live in japan and have registered phone number there youre shit out of luck, that or either 150 gold moons but youre better off killing yourself instead of doing that

Just concede senpaitachi 84536

And I assume playing against Shadow or Dragon for the nth time is pretty fun too, huh

Play RoB for the ultimate Medusa experience. "Medusafags" are just horny pedos who'll bang anything under 5ft

>T9 wins not fun
>every single game
its like you dont even want to rope your Hallowed Dogmas

What the fuck is gold moon, I don't even play the game senpai. I'm only asking, because she's literally the only reason I'm considering playing.

streaming is suffering, how do I get the Chinese audience

Thanks Urias.

SSR in gbf = legendary in sv, but you have like a 3% chance to get one of them, 6% during the legfest. there's a random chance of getting a gold moon when you open an ssr. so you can imagine how much of a pain it is to get 150 gold moons

Have an actual personality.

Did my 10 free ToG packs today. How did I do?

gbf.wiki/Gold_Moon

basically roll a 3% ssr character weapon 300 times from the premium draws. its not impossible if you whale hard enough i guess

Official TW tournament
twitch
.tv/shadowverseofficial_tw

gold moon is for rolling ssr weapon you already got before

And these faggots wonder why they're losing to FGO? FGO are giving gaijins a free Jeanne, while they make a character impossible to get for anyone not Japanese. I hope FGO takes off in the west and they get completely destroyed.

>t9 albert is ok though
>t7 eachtar is ok though
>overstatted followers with a vengeance "risk" is ok though
kys. Aegis is garbage teir that STILL loses to Dshit and all other decks listed above.

oh, i mistook it for something else then. i'm dumb, sorry

>FGO english release

KMR is literally shaking right now whats with him giving 30 premium rolls

They're playing good classes.

>have a personality
that's a lot of work, user. I'd rather fake one, but there are so many to choose from. I think the real trick is being consistent.

kill yourself shill

Alright, /svg/, what's your favorite craft?

strawpoll.me/13271905

why the fuck is the bottom guy so sweaty looking.

Temptress Vampire. Can hit face while also trading into stuff like Sybil. Spawn can do the same thing, but better.

Drawing last, holy shit who are these guys?

Fuck off drone. I just want Medusa, but these fucking retards won't make her viable in SV, didn't even put her in the leader poll, and made her next to impossible to get in GBF if you're not Japanese.

>censored Isabelle

When is FGO Eng. out and should I visit /fgog/. Were some good dudes in /gbfg/ but seriously that general made me hate the game. Gotta find time to play this last GW before I take a break/quit

>but seriously that general made me hate the game
What's wrong with it?

is granblue good?

Hoping it'd be snek, but Temptress does make more sense. I might try this in an aggro deck, haven't ran one in a bit.

meant for

It's out in 2 days, I don't even follow that shit, but it's getting spammed on front page /v/.

Not him, but have you ever been into a FSN thread? Those autists make Starcraft and Katawa Shoujo threads seem bearable.

No.

Who's this guy?

It was 101 where I live and I didn't sweat that much while walking around outside during peak hours.

what language is this? it's uglier than japanese, yet less autistic

Eh. I've seen and had better

So, any good theory crafting for a Neutral Forest THAT DOES NOT USE THE FUCKING ROACH AS WIN CON?

i.imgur.com/9OpPnMo.jpg

no

>fafnir
But why though? Did they finally get their crate of cards that they stole 6 months ago?

it's gayer than this general

No. Aggro faries is going to have a btter chance than any neutral list.

I take this back, I was in the middle of looking into PtP earlier today and it seemed solid. The neutral is only going to be a side mechanic though.

Look how many tomodachis Luna has made!

no clue but I am lazy as fuck

Homos, pedos, trapfags(homos), Cowfags, Cagfags and other lewdfags in general. Bring their non canon GBF lore to SV and RoB anime threads and prevail it as canon. That user who always post fat Monica's.Look at my grinds, I spent $9000 on a mobage, praise me. E-Sports and yada yada yada. That general and r/Shadowverse is what fostered the distaste for weebs

Play Forestcraft

>tournament has them sitting literally side by side
why? The temptation to peek opponents screen is so strong. Why would you sit them that way.

What is that guy's shirt, it looks like english

>premium draw
I don't play gbf since yeah forever. But those are rigged dude.

>mulliganed Beastcall Aria

Why?

can you spare some (you)'s? we need some

It completed my Shadow ToG playset so I'm pretty content.

>bluefat
why would someone name them self that

>Forest in T2
>Play Felpurr Kitten into Lionel, Elf Prince and turn Swords to Woodlands into a 0 pp card
>Try to use it on Zeus
>Realize Swords only works on 5 pp or less when combo'd
>Lay down Beetle Warrior and prepare to shame concede
>Opp concedes
>Notice Israfil's 2 damage to face + Beetle Warrior totals more than his 4 health

remember kids a) always read your cards and b) don't concede since you might be facing someone like me who doesn't read their cards.

I hope your shitty game dies and never returns.