true or false?

gee ...

Bitcoin already won chump

Ethereum will win.

>it is far more useful than bitcoin

>it is already doing more transactions than bitcoin

>takes a few seconds to send instead of half a fucking hour

>infinitely programmable

>better future return on investment (buying BTC now for £1000 best case you double your money in a year or 2. Or you could buy ETH for £10 and easily multiply your investment by 10 times if even one ethereum powered app becomes popular.)

which Etherum?

Whichever one you like. I personally prefer the one with a market cap of over $1 billion

If you prefer ETC then buy ETC it's your money do as you want.

ETH and ETC are both better than btc.

do you think there could be more etherums?

Its not the question of how many clones of Ethereum can there be, anyone can hit fork button on ethereums github and make their own.

Its a question of how widely adopted and fast growing the original (Vitalik's & Gaven's) ethereum is.

Monero™ -pennies for pedophiles

BTC has a entire Black market to back it up

Meh. You can use Ethereum to create impossible to shut down black markets that run entirely on the blockchain.

>hard forks to bail out big money
>hard forks to fix buggy design
>chain splits in two due to buggy hard fork
>80% of use cases is speculation by desperate bagholders like OP & friends

Ethereum in a nutshell. I'm actually thankful for these shitty threads, they remind me that eth is a fucking scam and the only faggots peddling it are losers that got stuck in one of the many dead cat bounces since the DAO hard fork.

Despite your whining eth is still fine.

Bitcoiners are the definition of bagholders because all you can do with a bitcoin is baghold it.

At least with ETH you can use it for loads of different things

give an example

Bitcoin may not be too eficient, but it will survive anyway, it has come first

Theres a whole buttload of different dapp tokens on the ethereum blockchain. Which are like btc coloured coins concept but actually work.

For example digix, auger and i just bought etheroll ROL which will give me shares of the first provably fair smart contract gambling dapp.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5uv5q4/trading_the_flippening/

so... your coin is superior because you can not only hold it but you can lose it too while gambling (ie playing investor)?

bitcoin, because it's actually a store of value, also ETH proof of stake is retarded

Except that Ethereum is a goldman sachs coin. (((full compliance)))

except pretty much all dapps are useless anyway

b...but some of them are good?!

>ethtrader
wtf I love ethereum now

dapps.ethercasts.com/

some of these are pretty good. especially, digix, firstblood, and a few others. there are some memes like slockit

Are ETH posters the worst? Missed the BTC ride while everyone told them to get on and try and pump their shitty altcoin backed by banks who control it?