Spessmen on a Space Station - /ss13g/

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>**sigh
>ERP legalized. Dorms have been remodeled and two extra janitor slots have been added to balance the change.
>300,000 twitch viewers join the server. We are currently looking for seventy three additional hosts for secondary servers, apply on the forums.
>Late night readings of 'HolyShitWhatTheFuck and Other Incredible Tales'
>Pomf has still forsaken us

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7-KidAYbFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lG7DGMgfOb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Valkyrie

2nd for reporting early threads to get them deleted

>announcing reports

*fart

>be clown
>HoS wants to give me something from the brig
>I already bolted the front doors
>we go to the other doors and I already bolted those
>he has to break through the window
>he hits the grill like 15 times before I take pity and cut it down for him
HAHA GOT 'EM

>clown takes the disk and nuke to destroy the spessmart
>has no code
>nuke is actually a beer keg and not a nuke

I hope you had a fun time at Spessmart

>didn't leave the bar at all in the 1.5+ hours after renovations but still had a good round
best of thanks to both of you guys, you know who you are
no bromo btw

>be HoS
>take my job kinda seriously
>get autotatored
>it's 2 am, don't feel like murderboning, nor do I feel like tard wrangling
>space the entire armory and sec lockers, the officers cap guns as standard issue, call the weapons a hate symbol
>tell them to only use the cap guns if their lives are in danger, else use their words
>tell them that if we raise crew morale, they'll be more hesitant to commit crimes
>wear red pants and a tie, and jester hat, holstered forkful of enchiladas
>we start playing bullet jump rope with the crew and an officer
>later die of my wounds
>help the clown try to nuke the station
>singuloose
>secure my greentext, scientist rats me out
>dick around in the bridge with the clown and some newbie player, tell them I love them, joke around about my paraplegic twins which were actually decoy balloons
>CE singulooses, they call the shuttle
>CMO tries to get me to kill the chef, I can see what he's getting at, so I follow to make sure he doesn't
>open door to maint
>get zassed for 5 minutes
>ship comes and leaves before I can stand
>my dream of playing triple jump-rope at the shuttle was ruined
>every head was a tator
it's too late for this shit, still had a laugh though.

Gondola sprite or riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7-KidAYbFQ

I approve as long as it's valid

dead game

dead thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=lG7DGMgfOb8
IT WAS A LABORIOUS TASK BUT I HAVE FREED THE STATION FROM CRIME BY KILLING CRIMINALS BEFORE THEY BREAK THE LAW LAW LAWWWW LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW LLLAAWWW

for all aspiring janitors..

I was expecting shitposting and instead got an adorable satirical surprise. Thanks man.

what's the purpose of the janibelt or overalls

denoting you as a cuck

>Talking shit about the mop
That shit's a motherfucking murder weapon more dangerous than the fire axe

It's pretty shit besides its above average attack speed and ability to spread contents onto people, it only has 3 force

Wait hold on. Xevonix is Yahir, right? And Yahir got b& for metacomms and general faggotry with Nevill, right?
Why is he admin?

no he didn''t

Didn't they constantly run to help each other without any communication in game though

Plausible deniability

no they just stayed next to each other all the time and when they werent together they were looking for each other for ic reasons
yahir did abuse a grey telepathy bug once and nothing came of it because it wasn't revealed for months that he ever did it
mind you this is all 1-2 years ago and no one actually cares any more, don't try and stir up pointless age old drama
maipai is an admin too and they were much worse of a player

But everyone already hates 3 d a y s and people aren't hating yahir anymore and they need to be forced out of this server

you are a petty person and almost all of the admins used to be awful players and no one really cares
just grow up

What is one player you wish would come back?

shiggy

Joe Fiddler

Patrick Bateman

why was it crammed full of catbeasts at the end

Bdmns spwnin sht

:^)

Something about bar engines.

what's the functional difference between harm-syringing choral and autoinjecting it?

harm syringe can fail

Harm syringe is prone to RNG. It gives a random amount and can be deflected.

Rambling maniac
The Mexican sec officer drcelt played who was very kind and informative with the crew about crimes
Joe fiddler
Myself

Nexis deadmin FUCKING WHEN? With his sperging all over the previous thread, it's obvious he doesn't belong.

Harm syringe injects between 0% and 90% of the content of the syringe and is blocked by a lot of armor and suits.
Auto injector only has a capacity of 5u and never fails.

one of my favorite things to do in the game is to pseudo-powergame.
it's like powergame but nobody notices, it doesn't makes you the jerk that everyone hates but you still can stay useful
instead of walking around 24/7 on hyperzine i just have a box full of food in my bag.
instead of having a fuckton of chems with me i just fill my wallet with 3 bandages from the boxing ring
i put all my tools on a box and use the belt slot for other stuff like small emergency tanks
instead of using glubs i shock myself looking for the actual wires at roundstart since it doesn't kills you, them i roll around with black gloves or with naked hands

you can find the door wires without gloves and don't really need them for much else in space. The only reason to have them is if you're an engineer and touching wires constantly, or doing building projects.
I really think some forms of powergaming should be punishable IC. Nobody should be walking around with insulated gloves unless they specifically need them.
You know you can also use the plastic bag to store tools and it comes with a box, then use the plastic bag as a belt. It's not powergaming, most people start with one.
And I'm not sure why you think carrying around food is even remotely linked to powergaming, it doesn't do much for you until later on in the rounds and it's pretty normal to carry lunch with you.
Also don't be a dickbutt and take all those bandages because rely on those sometimes in sticky situations. Science can make them, replace them if you're gonna take them.

what if you use a giant syringe?

>food
That you can hack from vendors around the station? Useless and doesn't make you fast with magboots on.
>3 bandages
You will never use, why not trauma packs? You can ask science and they are better.
Toolbelts are better for fast access of tools, you can use your pockets for tanks and not waste the belt slot.
Shocking doors is a one way ticket to a bwoink.

space station 13 visual novel when?

When Shiggy writes it

This is great.

looks much nicer than the resident drawfags

d e d

Yahir drew this

Doesn't work.

untrue

thats not yahirs stylle

literally draw by yahir

it's not yahir, that picture you posted is a yahir, yahir did draw lots oof pomf, he got admin now

He might be a shitter, far as I remember, but his art is nice!

Do you think I'd be saying Yahir drew it if I didn't specifically kbow they drew it?

this is a yahir

who this

Mai Pai is my guy!

Daily reminder to post in the player feedback thread to get shitters banned

It's how you get shitters on the Admins radar, especially veteran shitters that abuse sec/head rolls

PubicEnemaCreamPie is the worst admin.

Do you have proof xevonix drew it though?

yes
mikecari and digitalis would still be playing if it wasn't feedback

Kammerjunk is my irl waifu

Rip fact I wish I could apologize to xev but he has me blocked

you are a cancer, person-who-is-probably-plaugewalker

Fuck no. There's kammerjunk and sawbones still on staff.

what did they do

CLOWN FUCKING SHITS

get your balids on VGstation today

good job everyone, made me proud to be in red

to be fair,
>station is under attack by clowns
>after it's under control with the help of mimERT, a clownsquad appears

>sec kept killing my fellow brothers even though all we wanted to do was kill the mimes and make the station happy
Security, not even once.

>VGstation
You have to go back.

CMO was so hopelessly incompetent this shift, holy fucking shit. How was this even allowed.

It's no longer Veeky Forumsstation, so I call it that now

that mime squad was top, fuck clowns they are a shit meme kill em all
I am sec man
410,757,864,530 DEAD CLOWNS

>Central sends a mimesquad that does their best to help out, even though I have to anesthetise one and get into my elbows in his lungs because he doesn't want to have the gaping hole ripped in it fixed
>Clowns constantly break shit and kill people
>Clownsquad with a fucking HONK mech appears
>They want to bring "Entertainment"
ah yes
I will clearly want to betray central and their ERT for some dickhead clowns

??
I spent the entire shift in a chaotic medbay by myself

I was constantly running around cloning people, there were dead bodies everywhere. Everyone wanted/needed a surgery. I made a good mix, filled the fridge and meat farmed for cloning. I dont know what the fuck you could possibly want.

Fucking validhunters ruined my zoo

>you will never be kidnapped and tortured by isaac
why live

>that whole round

More like you spent the whole round putting people who should be revived into the morgue because you were completely incompetent, ending the round for 4 people and nearly doing so for another, meanwhile not even having cryojuice in the cryo and leaving people "healing" for hours.

Any design suggestions on this borg series?

>get outplayed by isaac twice
>beaten to death by clowns twice
>accidentally shoot myself with a banana once

wew

That guy really needs to handle his fetish, it's getting so out of hand that when I hear the letters, t-o-r, I know Isaac is torturing some poor sod.

Security was a dream team glad i was security this round was extremely enjoyable.

You debrained two people who should have been head transplanted only after a sec officer told you that the morgue trays were green. You literally put workable players in the morgue as a non-antag. I'd suggest just playing as a doctor until you get more experience.

I feel like the medical one could use more medical tools on it
like maybe just some beakers or needles, it just looks like a repaintend standard borg right now

you are either anne hiro or the powergaming faggot sec that ran in and tried playing a doctor and further confusing things.

yes I did fuck up with the bodies that needed a brain transfer but jesus christ that takes forever to debrain two people and then put another brain in the correct body and clone them, especially when Im the only one there and everyone else is screaming for help

also you raging faggot someone ran in and dumped one of the beakers for one of the tubes, nothing to do with me.

I swear to god I hate you faggots on this server.

the service borg looks like a hulking midget, and the janiborg feels overdesigned

It was a chaotic medbay and he was alone, chill the fuck out.

ive played doctor for a while now and this is the first time ive ever come across this shit and now I know. Also how the fuck did that sec even know there was green lit people in the morgue?

Tch....

PSSSHHHHHHH

you faggot, get with it!