pull for me onii chan

Nino!

Camilla is shit.

>Anons this desperate to make others waste orbs on bait banners

Yo that's actually pretty good.

*Blocks ur path*

>No obstruct
You had one job, and you blew it.

I've seen trees better at blocking my path.

Incidentally, WHY exactly are horses in Heroes completely afraid of trees? Are they all descended from Agro or something?

Reminder to vote for best imouto and best wife!

Why am I doing this?

Thank god she is only blocking and not attacking my path, otherwise Nino would be dead.

So do I do anything with her or should I just put reposition on her and give it to one of my cavs?

Ophelia is better

I want to curl up under a blanket & snuggle with Severa while listening to relaxing music!

Because you have a thing for psycho chicks obviously

IS tries to put the idea of "horses are better in open fields" in many games from what I've seen (dismounting, Outdoor fighter in awakening/fates, horses not being able to go up ledges). It's actually based on real life, cavalry isn't great on battles with elevations and cramped places, that's why when you think of steppe people you associate them with horses

I want to fart under the blanket and push her head under and make her smell it!

I want to roll and seal her up in a blanket so she becomes a human sausage then dryhump her until she passes out from poor breathing.

I like Tharja.

In all honesty I called it "Art for all to see" because I gave him the One Punch Man colour scheme when I was messing with the colours and realised how amazing it was.

Me too
And I'm a grill

Tharja is my wife

I do too. I unironically like her personality. Shame she has such a bad rep here

Should tried to make him bald then.

I've got a spare hour, I'll try it out.

Cherche is coming along nicely
But what's with her and Minerva I am getting sick of it

Real-life cavalry never really fared that well in forests and other cramped spaces. It's why most of the time battles were in wide, open fields to allow cavalry to do their thing.

ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN
AND THE SKY IS GREY

>Raigh

I was rolling for little sisters but I just rolled a +Def -HP Ephraim from a lone blue and 4 grays

What should I do with Ephraim?

Woah, why is he so mediocre?

Turn him into a buffslut.

How do I do that?

guess you haven't played awakening, her supports were pretty much "muh minerva", it's like you were talking with the actual dragon. Same applies to sophie

Hone speed for C
Rally Defense
Fortify res seal

Ride the bike

Stamp a hone and rally whatever on him. With the Res Seal, he could buff 4 stats, good for blade tome users

I have a bunch of 3* Hanas. They worth keeping for possible future LnD fodder or should I just send them home? Or merge them?

She's a psychopath who abused Minerva and since she has her on a leash she's always talking to her to not feel alone.

Amazing.

MOMMY'S FEET

That's my wife

Young WRYS!

I like her too. I just don't like the attention whoring leech that's attached itself to her. She's a huge bitch but that's part of what makes her character so fun.

Your wife is a bicycle. Google says so.

I really need a good colorless counter on my team. Units like Reinhardt, Hector, Azura or Lucina are no problem at all, but Setsuna and Niles routinely wreck my shit.

I thought Echoes was supposed to save this general from Heroes.

I believe you've crossed over to a different dimension my friend.

Robin, distant counter high def units, a bowbreaker archer.

Good morning, /fehg/.

>VERY fast Siegfried running at incredible hihg speed.jpg

Any Cipher players here? What are those deck recommendation cards that people post on Twitter? Are they from events or something you can find in booster packs?

just pulled neutral imouto
should I give her atk+3 or spd+3 ?

My Dick+3

impregnation +3

More units with Attack Res when? My Felicia needs to be able to do her job.

Reminder that you can marry that little sister, and that will produce a kid.

Looks like you need to tip the scales my friend

>Literally have no quests left to do

DED

GAME

So do you prefer game-focused or mixed gacha banners?

Fuuuck. I don't like him. But I have him.

Chrom is my husband!!!

Do you have Camus as well?

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~

I need more people for my list. It's time to clean out the inactives. For the gauntlet, I offer a flying budget hector.

Which team do you plan to join first?

She's ok. I just don't like her fanbase even though I find them less toxic than the Camillafags.

Anyone here who emulated Fates?

I do. But the blue cav slot is occupied by Reinhardt. Should I run them both?

Are you Bohemian by any chance?

luna vs draconic aura on rein? he gets 16 or 17 damage from draconic aura with db3 and hone cav so they would need some monster res for luna to be better

Would you rather have Jugdral, Tellius or Magvel banner?

Another Tellius banner please.

I'm guessing you don't have QP for moonbow?
Draconic Aura is better, then. There's almost nothing out there with enough res to make Luna better and those few things are either not a threat or not worth using rein on.

Joining Lachesis, since she's the only 5 star healer I have. And I want feathers.
Nope, sorry.

Whichever one gets us Leif, Flora, Mozu, or Reina

If you want more magic go with Robin, otherwise I would recommend Camus (if you have the SI to make him work of course).

I want another Elibe banner

I'm sure we won't get Reina unless they retool more units into kinshi knights.

Who should I join in round 1? I have all the healers except mist and elise.

Sounds good, going to put a Klein as the leader once the event hits.

Why don't you like him

Azura a shit

Join Mist, send a message

Maria is probably the least popular so go with her for feathers, or Sakura for a chance at actually beating elise and winning

Judgral becuse their fanbase complained the least.
Telliusfags were complaining since day 1 about the lack of Tellius characters and when they got Sanaki they were still pissed because no Ike meant it is shit. Now that they got Ike they don't seem to care about the rest except if that is RD Ike and they don't seem to care about Mist in the imoutos gauntlet since some of them haven't played the tellius games but just care for Ike because of smash and the memes so fuck them.
The same thing is happening now with the Magvelfags who are saying that the banners who don't have FE8 characters are shit so fuck them too.

I love Deen!

Not the character, but I had a Robin with terrible IVs when I started FEH, and he dragged the whole team down. I also hate his art in this game. But I pulled a better one and I even have TA3 to give him, so I guess he'll get another chance.

>Corrin getting his boipussy pounded
MY
DICK

I want Deen to be my edgy dad and Sonya to be my Mom

TSUMUGU KOTOWARI

>got baited by the imouto banner

help me, i wasn't strong enough

do we have confirmation of another seasonal banner soon?

Its not in the game yet but I'm willing to bet they datamine one come Monday's maintenance or the July 1.5.0 update

The only datamined banner not implemented is the Heroes with Fury banner

Did you at least get an imouto? CyL is meant to be in August, so swimsuits should be next month.

>flora gets in
>some memer out there makes a fire joke with her set
Besides the obvious ardent sacrifice, what else would she carry

>start playing after +speed +attack seal
>lose key matchups in 690+ arena because im -1 speed

Fire boost. Firesweep dagger.