/mmg/ mega man general

What is Love Edition
Thread No. 169
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA (fixed artbooks.)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2017/06/heres-new-batch-of-random-mega-man-goods.html
www43.zippyshare.com/v/HgnjENoL/file.html
www52.zippyshare.com/v/9nnhlHrt/file.html
zalenx.tumblr.com/post/151598129302
rockman-corner.com/2017/06/footage-of-mega-man-4-s-lost-mid-boss.html
twitter.com/madhands_tweet/status/878551592856723456
themmnetwork.com/blog/2017/6/23/rockman-unity-posts-in-hand-pics-of-giga-armor-rockman-x
youtube.com/watch?v=WCNQq4MCqXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute.

who is she?

Oro S, a villainess from that shitty MM mobage called X-over.

she's cute

Yup, she's a qt. Have one more.

GOOD MORNING!
DAY-CHAN IS CUTE TODAY YET AGAIN!
I HOPE YOU ALL SLEPT WELL!

good morning!

thanks!

Finally back from a trip. Have I missed much?

oh shit, where'd you go?

I don't know how long you were gone but Legacy Collection 2 was announced. Also the new mahvel is shaping up to be kinda sucky.

Oh, just a couple days, but it felt much longer without proper internet connection. I was visiting some relatives from Sweden.

rockman-corner.com/2017/06/heres-new-batch-of-random-mega-man-goods.html

Some new merch. that sanrio promo stuff is adorable

Make like Viper and die a pathetic death

Rude wood!

legacy collection 2

Surely there's someone out there in this thread that likes analyze patterns mega man games they way i do. I made this autism in a metal slug thread some days ago

a fake. wood is good

Oh, that ballpoint pen is cute! I might actually get it. I wonder if it's good for drawing though.

I wonder if we'll see even more sanrio promo merch this year

There are, I'm sure, but MM franchise bosses are pretty simple at only ~3 attacks and patterns that reset when you use their weakness.
Newer series' and BN will have more meat than Classic and X.

What a bootleg. Get the legit shit

For those who missed it in the previous thread

Battle & Chase manga scanlation. it's the Wu Yang one, not the Ariga one.

www43.zippyshare.com/v/HgnjENoL/file.html

All the art of the Legacy Collection:

www52.zippyshare.com/v/9nnhlHrt/file.html

Mighty Gunvolt Burst is very fun

Anyone got this model kit figurine? I'm interested in getting it. Is it good?

I'm not sure. Meanwhile I'm interested in model kit, I've never had one.

who drew this?

A robophile, of course.

zalenx.tumblr.com/post/151598129302
Their stuff is great.

thanks

What's the strangest MM-related image you've ever seen?

This one.

I've seen a lot of fucked up shit, but I guess this is the weirdest thing I have in my folder at the moment

why is this otp?

It was a part of some silly otp art request thing, if I remember right. Here's one more pic from it.

cute

Late response, but I have it and it's pretty good, especially for something so cheap. The joints are much stronger than the Roll model and less likely to fall apart when posing or if it's knocked over.
Though one problem I have with it is that some of the pieces that would be taken out frequently for posing are very tiny and easy to lose.

rockman-corner.com/2017/06/footage-of-mega-man-4-s-lost-mid-boss.html

eddie with his head as a rice cooker with breasts

twitter.com/madhands_tweet/status/878551592856723456

that's a pretty figure

>Its an Axl merch
YESSSSS

>It's statue shit
FUCK.

It's probably just a garage kit.

Doesn't seems like it. Too stiffy.

what the fuck is this?

Self-obsessed maniac Ken Penders, former writer for the Sonic Archie comics, was mad about Archie continuing to use his tens and tens of Echidna OCs after he left Archie, then sued them to stop them from using them. He now is attempting to create his own comic with his Echidna OCs, now calling them..."Echyd'nya." They're also aliens now.

That thing in the center of the image is the product of his obsession, the main character of his Echyd'nya OC comic.

isn't his lawsuit the thing that got the archie sonic comics canned?

megaman 8 is pretty good

I'd like to thank the internet in advance for continuing to be retarded with its hokey consensus

thank you

Basically. Ken has encouraged other writers from the time to open lawsuits of their own. Sega basically doesn't want to deal with it anymore.

Not that I know of, but it is what led to them removing like 90% of the comic original characters following the Crossover with their Mega Man comic.

>mm franchise bosses are pretty simple

Nigga explain to me how to induce Freeze Man to jump.

I don't actually know. I figured out what makes Cut Man jump, but I couldn't find info online for it and had to figure it out on my own.

I'm pretty sure you have to shoot him while he's running. Sort of how you get Bass to jump in the intro stage

>no Fan Rotom

themmnetwork.com/blog/2017/6/23/rockman-unity-posts-in-hand-pics-of-giga-armor-rockman-x

the only thing i dislike about 8 is the voice acting (duh) but the fucking wily stage 1 fucks me all day

Agreed. I think the game gets a lot of undue hate.

I'd also like to add however, that I dislike the screw system.

>undue
made me think

buraiking boss from sins

what's everyone's overall opinion of the protomen?

I'm not a fan of them myself.
I prefer The Megas.

they have only one or two songs I actually enjoy. Light Up the Night. I don't like the band members as people though.

They don't even like anything past Mega Man 3. Mega Man X totally fits the gritty world they're trying to build and they don't like that either.

Who is this and literally what emotion is this pic supposed to convey

This is Leo from some taiwainese strategy game.

never heard their music and never care to. ive heard that theyre kind of dickish irl too

they have better production values now but when they started out with sound quality of the caliber of metallica's st. anger a bunch of people were making a huge push for them. didn't like it then, don't like it now, but at least now people can wank them without the audio quality being complete shit

and I agree with the other user that there's plenty of edge to go especially with X and Zero series around. I don't care a fuck about their grim 'n gray 'n gritty take on the original series

if getting underaged teenagers drunk and cheating on their girlfriends is dickish then yeah they are.

I love the Megas but they take forever to release albums. I'm still waiting on that Mega Man X rock opera.

yeah I had just beaten the 8 bosses when I made that post, holy fucking shit fuck whoever thought that level was a good idea

I don't even care, when I make it to the last pass on the slider I just spam Astro Crush to remain in the air so I don't have to put up with that bullshit

I really like everything else though. it sort of even feels like they knew how badly they fucked up with that level because the next one is pretty chill and the shmup section is definitely just making you feel good about the game.

also had the only spot I felt the QA really messed up, tried calling Rush in the fortress 1 boss and over half of the items he'd drop got stuck in the platforms that separate each shaft to hit the enemies (this boss is also BS-y)

I think the last thing they released was a castlevania EP.

gnight guys. dont' die.

/v/ talks about the worst mm series

Dr.Weil is best villain.

*Juno

>Juno
Pleb spotted.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCNQq4MCqXU
X has so much more potential than this

Unlimited potential, one might say.

>differing opinion
shit taste desu

Bully.

Don't bully Harpuia

Why not? He is into that.

Yeah dude's a total masochist, all the guardians are

Was X a filthy maso too?

levelmaker user here. working on random shit. made this WIP. anyone recognize these tiles?